Is this laptop good and what can it play o.O

Maheshvara

So, today i got Dell Latitude 3540 with i5-4210U basically for library/school/browsing/watching movies... 

Still, some gaming can't hurt, can it O.o So, what games could i play on HD resolution O.o

League of Legos

RIP in pepperonis m8s

Don't listen to these guys. You may not be able to game at what most find playable (40+ FPS @ 1080) but you will be able to play them at lower resolutions and settings. Here is the official Intel list of games they find playable on their iGPU:

http://www.intel.com/support/graphics/sb/CS-034979.htm

Again; it will require some tweaking but you should be able to play most of these titles, just not at 30+FPS @ high settings and real high resolutions.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Thanks @Albatross :-D I can't quote sine i'm on my phone, or properly check that website, but i'll try...

I was looking at games like:

- Dragon Age and Dragon Age 2

- Assassin's Creed 1 and 2

- Tribes Ascend

- Warframe

These would be the most demanding ones...

I'll play them on that laptop's screen (which i believe is 1366x768, not sure) :-D

You will definitely be able to play DA Origins (not sure of DA2), saw someone play it at Intel HD 4000 @ low settings on an i3 and Tribes Ascend, as it is playable at 30-33FPS on HD 4000 graphics too. AC1, definitely, AC2 maybe. For Warframe, I can't even get it to run consistently smooth on Intel HD 4600 graphics, so I honestly don't think you will be able to play it at comfortable settings and resolutions.

Do you already own these games? If so, you can easily just try them. But here is a video of various games played @ low settings + 1366x768 reso on 4400 graphics that I found that you may find helpful:

(Also; a link to youtube searches using 4400 HD graphics)

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

@Albatross - I own Warframe, DA:O and Tribes Ascend, the rest is easily obtainable :-)

I could play Warframe on my HD Radeon 4650 somewhat fluid, but that was 1,5 years ago... What about now?

Thanks @Albatross :-D I can't quote sine i'm on my phone, or properly check that website, but i'll try...

I was looking at games like:

- Dragon Age and Dragon Age 2

- Assassin's Creed 1 and 2

- Tribes Ascend

- Warframe

These would be the most demanding ones...

I'll play them on that laptop's screen (which i believe is 1366x768, not sure) :-D

My Intel Pentium B980 with Intel HD Graphics playied Warframe at a native resolution at min with +25 fps.... dunno how #Lucky #Nope

[spoiler=My PC]

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700K | COOLER: Corsair H105 | MOBO: ASUS Z170i Gaming Pro AC | RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 16GB 2400MHz | GPU: EVGA GTX 980 Classified | CASE: BitFenix Prodigy | SSD: Samsung 950 Pro 512GB | PSU: XFX XTR 650W [spoiler= Le Other Stuff] Monitor: BenQ XL2411Z | Keyboard: Ozone Strike Pro | Mouse: A4 Tech X7 F4 | MousePad: Ozone

Spoiler
Spoiler

PlayStation 2 | PSP 2000 | Game Boy Color | Nintendo DS Lite | Nintendo 3DS | Wii

Spoiler

Sony Xperia J (Why u so bad D:) | iPod 4th gen | iPhone 4 | Yarvik Xenta 13c (3muchchrome5her)

Spoiler
Spoiler

Pentium B980 | 500GB WD Blue | Intel HD Graphixxx | 4Gegabeytes of REHAM

Current OS: MSX 10.0 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)Ilikethelennyfaceyouknow( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Windows Password Reset Guide

@Albatross - I own Warframe, DA:O and Tribes Ascend, the rest is easily obtainable :-)

I could play Warframe on my HD Radeon 4650 somewhat fluid, but that was 1,5 years ago... What about now?

Cool! Hopefully they work for you. As for Warframe, I honestly don't think so. 4600 barely runs it smoothly. You can try though, not gonna hurt anything. :)