Need a Green & black mid/full tower case for friend

Peterdawg1002

Hey guys, I recently got my friend into PC gaming and he's going to get me to help him build his first PC. Now his budget for the whole thing is $700. We were looking at parts and we watched Tek Syndicates video ; build a $700 gaming pc. We are basically going to follow that video but of course a few

Parts are going to be a bit more personal. Now his YouTube channel and gaming setup is going to be the theme of black, green and white. He wants to find the best Case under $200 that is black white green highlights and a bit of white as well If possible. Thanks

CM 690II Advanced Nvidia Edition was Black and Green.

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

Aerocool X-Predator Green

Bitfenix Colossus Green

CM 690 II NVidia edition

CM HAF X NVidia edition

Corsair C70 Military

Personally the CM cases in the green look a bit tacky - that Aerocool one though looks pretty sweet.

It's worth noting that there's very few black and green cases out there, so you would be rather limited in terms of options. If you can find one then that's great, but you don't necessarily have to find a case that comes in both colours to get a black and green build. Just throwing out some other options, aesthetics and colour matching is a rather complex topic, with a ton of possibilities.

Though to add to windspeed's list, the Bitfenix Shinobi with green mesh strips which is another option. You could also go with a Corsair 400R/500R and throw in some green LED fans in the front.

I personally would build a fractal design R4 with green led fans and a green led strip underneath. The hard drive cages are white. It is also a good case if he ends up water cooling in the future.

Alright thanks guys for the suggestions! We were also looking at the collossus and also thinking of getting the phantom 410 white with black and throwing in bitfenix alchemy led greens in there and Spector pro led fans. As well as what "mightbaal" said about the r4 with windows and LEDs. Thanks everyone and remember to like Linuss videos for charity xD