Anyone know of any *affordable* white PCB RAM?

For a while now I've been at looking at what I'm going to do regarding PC upgrades and I've finally decided on a 4790k with an MSI Z97 Krait, along with that I was going to buy some new RAM to match it. I was going to just get two 2x8 black PCB kits from G.Skill but then I noticed that the motherboard has two white DIMM slots and two black DIMM slots.

So I wanted to get one kit that had a white PCB but haven't had too much luck finding anything except for some crazy expensive 3Ghz RAM from Galaxy and just a bunch of white ASUS motherboards that Google is throwing at me.

Spoiler

4790k @ 4.5Ghz 1.180v NZXT Kraken X31 | MSI Z97 Krait | Kingston Hyper X Fury 32GB 1866Mhz, 2 DIMMs white and 2 black | GTX 980 Ti - G1 Gaming | GTX 680 - Reference | SilverStone ST75F-P | Phanteks Enthoo Pro

Yo, look at my build log, I have the same mobo and matching RAM for you to consider ;)

For a while now I've been at looking at what I'm going to do regarding PC upgrades and I've finally decided on a 4790k with an MSI Z97 Krait, along with that I was going to buy some new RAM to match it. I was going to just get two 2x8 black PCB kits from G.Skill but then I noticed that the motherboard has two white DIMM slots and two black DIMM slots.

So I wanted to get one kit that had a white PCB but haven't had too much luck finding anything except for some crazy expensive 3Ghz RAM from Galaxy and just a bunch of white ASUS motherboards that Google is throwing at me.

You could just go with these: http://www.pccasegear.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=27413

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

Corsair 
CML8GX3M2A1600C9W

GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 980 4GB Superclocked ACX 2.0 @1500mhz + 8000Mhz CPU: Intel Core i7 6700k Delided and Overclocked @4.8  MB: ASUS MAXIMUS VIII IMPACT  RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-2400 Memory CPU Cooler: Corsair HG10+ H90 +H90 CASE: Corsair 380T  Storage: 120GB Samsung Evo SSD + Crucail 256GB Mx100 + 2TB Seagate/  OS: Windows 10 64bit Power supply:  Corsair RM750

Yo, look at my build log, I have the same mobo and matching RAM for you to consider ;)

Yes I understand that I could get RAM with white heatspreaders but I personally don't like the look of them and prefer the look of bare RAM. Just look at the Galaxy RAM I mentioned in the OP, I would love it if I could get some like that without having to spend more than $190

Spoiler

4790k @ 4.5Ghz 1.180v NZXT Kraken X31 | MSI Z97 Krait | Kingston Hyper X Fury 32GB 1866Mhz, 2 DIMMs white and 2 black | GTX 980 Ti - G1 Gaming | GTX 680 - Reference | SilverStone ST75F-P | Phanteks Enthoo Pro

Yes I understand that I could get RAM with white heatspreaders but I personally don't like the look of them and prefer the look of bare RAM. Just look at the Galaxy RAM I mentioned in the OP, I would love it if I could get some like that without having to spend more than $190

the heat pips help with heat.. ram produces a lot of heat when under load and why not go for something that will make them run cooler and last longer?

GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 980 4GB Superclocked ACX 2.0 @1500mhz + 8000Mhz CPU: Intel Core i7 6700k Delided and Overclocked @4.8  MB: ASUS MAXIMUS VIII IMPACT  RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-2400 Memory CPU Cooler: Corsair HG10+ H90 +H90 CASE: Corsair 380T  Storage: 120GB Samsung Evo SSD + Crucail 256GB Mx100 + 2TB Seagate/  OS: Windows 10 64bit Power supply:  Corsair RM750

the heat pips help with heat.. ram produces a lot of heat when under load and why not go for something that will make them run cooler and last longer?

Maybe he wants them to double as a cooking device for his dinner. :P LOL

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

Maybe he wants them to double as a cooking device for his dinner. :P LOL

Well it would be convenient, jokes aside though RAM doesn't really need a heatspreader anyway, especially when you have decent cooling and are not OCing it.

Edit: Also I very much prefer the look of bare RAM.

Spoiler

hyperx fury white?

Gaming rig) i5-4690k@3,5ghz,4,1ghz turbo , gigabyte z97x-gaming 3, hyperx fury red 2x4gb(1600mhz), msi GTX 970 gaming 4, corsair cs650m PSU, corsair carbide spec-03 case, be quiet pure rock Cpu cooler, kingston v300 120gb ssd, samsung evo 830 120gb ssd, segate baracuda 1,5tb hdd, Laptop 1) HP pavilion power, i7 7700hq, 16gb ddr4, 256gb nvme ssd, 1tb hdd, nvdia gtx 1050 Laptop 2(linux mint)Dell Xps 15(2011), i3-2130m, nvidia gt525m, 4gb 1333mhz ram, 500gb hdd Laptop3(mint and windows)Dell inspiron 15z(2013), i5-3337u, hd 4000 graphics, 6gb 1600mhz ddr3, 500gb hdd, 32gb ssd(RST) First PC(still using for some windows XP programs)Amd athlon xp 1500+@1,96ghz, 2gb 300mhz ram, PNY geforce 6200, 80gb maxtor hdd, asus(tek) a7n8x-deluxe , 450W psu, spire case