Witcher 3 What can i run it at? and should i overclock?

sdhdok
So i have an i5 4670k (default clock) paired with a coolermaster hyper 212 evo, an AMD R9 290 Tri-X (default clock) 8gigs of ram all in a define R4 case with default fans. I'll be playing this game at 1440p 60hz.

So what settings should i run it at and should i overclock?

If you think i should overclock what clock do you recommend on the cpu and gpu? 

umm, 1440p maybe medium-high. i know ill play it in ultra at 1080p with a 970 (AA off)(and motion blur, blame on whoever invented motion blur.)

Planning on trying StarCitizen (Highly recommended)? STAR-NR5P-CJFR is my referal link 

Most likely not on max settings. That said I expect that the game will have some really heavy hitting post processing settings(like ubersampling in Witcher 2) that will tank most top end systems out there.

But if you play around with the settings you should get 60 FPS with medium to high settings.

But the fact is that we will not know this before the game launches. And The Witcher games before haven't been the best optimized games on launch. But they did delay the release so it should be better this time around.