Is there a section on the forum where all the WAN Shows are posted

thorpj
Go to solution Solved by LogicalDrm,

There's also http://www.twitch.tv/linustech/profile/past_broadcastswhere they appear immediately after stream ends.

If so, how come i haven't found it!

CPU: Intel I5-4690k (stock) Motherboard: Asus B85 Pro gamer RAM: 2x4 - GB Avexir kit (xmp is not enabled) GPU: XFX R9 280X DD Case: Coolermaster Storm Enforcer Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, Seagate Barracuda 1TB, WD 250GB PSU: Thermaltake Smartpower 750w Monitor: BenQ RL2455HM Cooling: 200mm front intake, 200mm top exhaust, 200mm rear exhaust Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70 Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core Sound: Kingston HyperX Clouds and Logitech Speakers Operating System: Windows 10 64bit

There is the podcast version, each episode has it own topic.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

All of them are on the YouTube channel and the after parties are on the Twitch channel

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

there all on the LTT Youtube channel

Of course, but they don't appear for ages (i got a notification that the WAN show happened this morning, and it's not up on YouTube.

AFAIK, it is uploaded, unlisted, and then the link is put onto the forum in a post. But i only find that post when i get lucky, because it's in the recent posts on the front page.

Then, a while later, it appears on YouTube, then after that, i get an email notificaiton

CPU: Intel I5-4690k (stock) Motherboard: Asus B85 Pro gamer RAM: 2x4 - GB Avexir kit (xmp is not enabled) GPU: XFX R9 280X DD Case: Coolermaster Storm Enforcer Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, Seagate Barracuda 1TB, WD 250GB PSU: Thermaltake Smartpower 750w Monitor: BenQ RL2455HM Cooling: 200mm front intake, 200mm top exhaust, 200mm rear exhaust Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70 Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core Sound: Kingston HyperX Clouds and Logitech Speakers Operating System: Windows 10 64bit

All of them are on the YouTube channel and the after parties are on the Twitch channel

There is the podcast version, each episode has it own topic.

See my post above, this isn't what i'm looking for

Thanks for that. Trouble is that's also not what i'm looking for

Firstly, Linus doesn't get any profit from me downloading that, therefore i won't touch it.

And, there's no video!

sorry :)

YOu will find the topic in linus videos and ramblings section, by each episode has it own topic I meant the video not the Audio.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

YOu will find the topic in linus videos and ramblings section, by each episode has it own topic I meant the video not the Audio.

Firstly, thanks for the burn, didn't need it.

I guess it hasn't been posted yet, and normally they're a lot quicker than this.

But that's ok, it's a *free* service, i'm not going to be one of those impatient idiots.

Firstly, thanks for the burn, didn't need it.

I guess it hasn't been posted yet, and normally they're a lot quicker than this.

But that's ok, it's a *free* service, i'm not going to be one of those impatient idiots.

Here you go http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/301516-january-30-2015-the-wan-show-document/for the future follow the linus videos section.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

Here you go http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/301516-january-30-2015-the-wan-show-document/for the future follow the linus videos section.

Ah wow, it turns up moments after i checked :)

i'll just subscribe to the Linus video news and rambling, and that'll work

thanks all

Ah wow, it turns up moments after i checked :)

i'll just subscribe to the Linus video news and rambling, and that'll work

thanks all

No problem.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

There's also http://www.twitch.tv/linustech/profile/past_broadcastswhere they appear immediately after stream ends.

Hey thanks, that's great! After party time!

They are all on the youtube channel.

Well, as I said it was on the Twitch channel.. Anways..

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/