Wan Show Audio Podcast Downloads!

Got this weeks added!

There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Just some helpful stuff: You're - You are, Your - Your car, They're - They are, Their - Their car, There - Over there.

Folding @ Home Install Guide and Links | My Build

YOU ARE THE MAN!!!!! thanks brother!

CPU: Intel i5-4690K  COOLER: XSPC Raystorm 750 EX240 w/ Ice Dragon White Nanofluid MOBO: MSI Z97 GAMING 5   RAM: G.Skill Sniper 8gb 2X4gb 2133   PSU: Corsair GS800  GPU: SLI MSI TWIN FROZR GTX 760 4GB CASE: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe    STORAGE: SAMSUNG 840 EVO 128GB, WD BLACK 1TB, WD GREEN 1TB, SEAGATE BARRACUDA 1TB, WD BLUE 320GB KEYBOARD: Ducky Zero DK2108S MOUSE: Logitech G600 

YOU ARE THE MAN!!!!! thanks brother!

Thanks haha, Enjoy!

There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Just some helpful stuff: You're - You are, Your - Your car, They're - They are, Their - Their car, There - Over there.

Isn't this already been done by Taran (or however you write his name ;))?

I think there was a SoundCloud page somewhere.

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

Isn't this already been done by Taran (or however you write his name ;))?

I think there was a SoundCloud page somewhere.

I didn't think so... otherwise I wouldn't be doing it haha.

I think it would be a bad thing to distribute podcasts of someone's stream without their permission lol

You should probably take that up with Linus

"It seems we living the American dream, but the people highest up got the lowest self esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things, for the road to riches and diamond rings."- Kanye West, "All Falls Down"

I think it would be a bad thing to distribute podcasts of someone's stream without their permission lol

You should probably take that up with Linus

I tried to ask him, but no response, then again I used twitter, I thought that would get his attention the most. So when I didn't get a response I said fuck it and I'm doing it anyway, if they ask me to stop then I will. As for the redistribution, it's not like I'm selling it off as my own, I am just giving it back the community in another form.

@L.E.D yeah of course I know your intentions are good, but if somebody other than LMG hosts the podcasts, then they could lose viewership. That's why I think it would be best to suggest LMG do a podcast of the WAN show themselves

"It seems we living the American dream, but the people highest up got the lowest self esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things, for the road to riches and diamond rings."- Kanye West, "All Falls Down"

Good idea but I got two complaints.

1) You should ask Linus for permission. You said you had done so already so fair enough. I would recommend sending him a PM before making more.

2) Please don't use MP3. I noticed that you made it into a 320Kbps MP3 but if you ripped it from YouTube then the audio is 192Kbps AAC. You are not only making the file a lot more bloated, but since you are also transcoding it from AAC to MP3 you also reduce the quality. The best thing to do would be to download the MP4 file from YouTube and then demux it. That way you don't transcode the audio which keeps the quality completely intact, and the file size as small as possible.

Here is the AAC file I extracted from the 720p video. It's considerably smaller (107MB vs 177MB) and will have better audio quality (although this might be unnoticeable). You will have to download the file though since I don't think Firefox or Chrome supports AAC playback natively. I will delete it from my Dropbox in a few days, just putting it there to show the difference.

@L.E.D yeah of course I know your intentions are good, but if somebody other than LMG hosts the podcasts, then they could lose viewership. That's why I think it would be best to suggest LMG do a podcast of the WAN show themselves

Yeah Linus kind of gets ad revenue from the archive and the stream so putting it as a podcast could make him lose money...

You guys have valid points, I will make an attempt at getting a hold of LMG again.

Good idea but I got two complaints.

1) You should ask Linus for permission. You said you had done so already so fair enough. I would recommend sending him a PM before making more.

2) Please don't use MP3. I noticed that you made it into a 320Kbps MP3 but if you ripped it from YouTube then the audio is 192Kbps AAC. You are not only making the file a lot more bloated, but since you are also transcoding it from AAC to MP3 you also reduce the quality. The best thing to do would be to download the MP4 file from YouTube and then demux it. That way you don't transcode the audio which keeps the quality completely intact, and the file size as small as possible.

Here is the AAC file I extracted from the 720p video. It's considerably smaller (107MB vs 177MB) and will have better audio quality (although this might be unnoticeable). You will have to download the file though since I don't think Firefox or Chrome supports AAC playback natively. I will delete it from my Dropbox in a few days, just putting it there to show the difference.

Hmm, If I continue I will definitely start doing that instead, file size didn't matter to me one bit as I have unlimited upload...

I have now added June 27th in AAC, MP3 and the youtube original M4A. Enjoy!

I added July 4s WAN Show in the 3 file formats once again! Enjoy!

I added July 4s WAN Show in the 3 file formats once again! Enjoy!

Good work brother!

CPU: Intel i5-4690K  COOLER: XSPC Raystorm 750 EX240 w/ Ice Dragon White Nanofluid MOBO: MSI Z97 GAMING 5   RAM: G.Skill Sniper 8gb 2X4gb 2133   PSU: Corsair GS800  GPU: SLI MSI TWIN FROZR GTX 760 4GB CASE: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe    STORAGE: SAMSUNG 840 EVO 128GB, WD BLACK 1TB, WD GREEN 1TB, SEAGATE BARRACUDA 1TB, WD BLUE 320GB KEYBOARD: Ducky Zero DK2108S MOUSE: Logitech G600 

Good work brother!

Glad you like what I'm doing, I hope it becomes a fully noticed thing in the community.

Glad you like what I'm doing, I hope it becomes a fully noticed thing in the community.

Me as well! I thoroughly enjoy the fact that I can listen in when I'm driving to work! Makes my life that much easier thank you!

July 11, 2014 In AAC, M4A (Original), and MP3 once again! Enjoy!

July 11, 2014 In AAC, M4A (Original), and MP3 once again! Enjoy!

brother you are on point every week keep it up!

brother you are on point every week keep it up!

Haha, Thanks man. I will keep going as long as I can.

July 18, 2014 added in again using M4A, AAC and MP3. Enjoy!

Welp, Sorry for the late upload, I usually get these up pretty quick, how ever... AAC, MP3, and M4A Are all up there for the 25th

Thanks man! Life saver yet again!