[DENMARK] Kingston SSDNow V300 120GB for 399DKK

ObeseWalrus

Kingston SSDNow V300 120GB for 399DKK

Very cheap, such buy, many fast.

http://www.webhallen.com/dk-da/computerkomponenter/166066-kingston_120gb_ssdnow_v300_sata3_25-450-450_mb-s-85k_iops&atcl=list:popular

Edit: i fucked it up.

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

That SSD is terrible DO NOT BUY. Kingston downgraded the flash to something equivalent to a bunch of potato chips, its slower than my HDD.

That SSD is terrible DO NOT BUY. Kingston downgraded the flash to something equivalent to a bunch of potato chips, its slower than my HDD.

It's super cheap though

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

It's super cheap though

It's super garbage though

Spend 25% more to get 200-300% more performance on a decent quality SSD. 

RIP in pepperonis m8s

It is the revision that will get you. They changed the build quality after all of the benchmarks and reviews. The original ssd was good and viable, but after they decided to pull that fast one, it performs half as good with a lot of other issues. Do NOT buy this ssd. It is not worth it and even the adata brand will outperform. Cheap is one thing, but utterly decrepit is another. This deal is a lemon, just read the reviews on amazon.... the fact that kingston is responding to every single bad review, and that each review mirrors the same complaints, is far too indicative that it can't be a coincidence.

Still new, but learning

i7 4790K / GTX 970 G1 Gaming / Maximus VII Hero / Swiftech H240x / Corsair Vengeance Pro 16gb, 1600mhz, cl9 / 850 evo 250GB /

WD Blue 1TB / HX850 / Phanteks Enthoo Pro

Please don't even recommend this terrible SSD.

Intel Core i3 2100 @ 3.10GHz - Intel Stock Cooler - Zotac Geforce GT 610 2GB Synergy Edition

Intel DH61WW - Corsair® Value Select 4GBx1 DDR3 1600 MHz - Antec BP-300P PSU

WD Green 1TB - Seagate 2.5" HDD 1TB - Seagate Barracuda 500GB - Antec X1 E.

It's super cheap though

I repeat, DO NOT BUY. If this SSD were $10, it still wouldn't be worth it. Mine was getting read speeds below 90 MB/s and write speeds of less than 40 MB/s when I decided to toss it. That was just about 2 months after I bought it. It is literally slower than a USB drive. SSDs that cost only a few bucks more can deliver several times the performance.

It's super cheap though

It's trash though. It gets the same speeds as the WD Black, so why not just get one of those and enjoy not only cheaper drives but much larger capacity?

idk about Denmark but where I am yes they're "cheap", but for two dollars more you can get the Silicon Power S60, which is at least a proper SSD.

"Rawr XD"