Titanfall not going to be on PS4

MzCatieB

At least that means more gamers migrating to the PC community. Good news I guess.

•  i7 4770k @4.5ghz 1.248v • Noctua NHD14  •  ASUS MAXIMUS VI Hero •  Asus STIRIX 980 Ti •

•  Corsair Vengeance Pro 16Gb  •  Samsung 840 250gb + Samsung 1TB 7200RPM •  BenQ XL2430T 144Hz  •

•  Fractal Design R4  •  CoolerMaster GX650 80+ •  Razer Deathadder Chroma  •  Filco Ninja 2 Red  •  HD600/HE-4/ Fiio E17  • 

Yes. The game is after all a Microsoft exclusive.

They're launching this game on the Xbox 360 (a device soon to be celebrating its 8th birthday), and yet they claim it isn't possible to make on a brand new console? If they can make the game work on such an old console with a little cloud assistance they sure as hell can make it work on a new console without cloud assistance.

I'm sorry, but I'm calling bull. It seems utterly preposterous to me. 

Yeah, you're right. But they have to justify exclusives somehow!

hmmm, looks like they pulled a complete 180 from what they said in this article, where they stated that the exclusivity was because of a business deal between EA and Microsoft.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-06-12-will-titanfall-ever-come-to-playstation-respawn-and-ea-weigh-in

i don't know, maybe Microsoft is forcing them not to hint at the fact that they only have a timed exclusivity, making them use marketing bullet points such as "The Cloud"