Identity, The modern-day open-world MMORPG that you've always dreamed of!

XTankSlayerX

... My character would probably just spend all it's time on LTT too.. 

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Meh. Won't happen just as much as every other stupidly over-ambitious open world kickstarter game didn't happen.

"The unexamined life is not worth living" - Apology 38a, Socrates

Will I be able to break into a friends house (online) and kill them, make the house mine, and then laugh at them when they try to get back in because I changed the locks?

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

This... Looks WAY too good to be true. Quite frankly the game I've always dreamed of. It runs on URE4 and looks amazing. Its essentially a game where you can create your characters life much like you would your own in the real world. So you can be a cop and fight crime, or you can be Walter White and make meth in a RV in the middle of nowhere.

we all know that that bolded text is where you got this from...

Unless this game is more popular than i realized

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it

we all know that that bolded text is where you got this from...

Unless this game is more popular than i realized

Frankly I'm on PC at 1080p.

The Internet is the first thing that humanity has built that humanity doesn't understand, the largest experiment in anarchy that we have ever had.

Says the guy who brought star citizen? :P

HEY! Star Citizen isn't a game. It's a lifestyle.

i7 6700K - ASUS Maximus VIII Ranger - Corsair H110i GT CPU Cooler - EVGA GTX 980 Ti ACX2.0+ SC+ - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000MHz - Samsung 850 EVO 500GB - AX760i - Corsair 450D - XB270HU G-Sync Monitor

i7 3770K - H110 Corsair CPU Cooler - ASUS P8Z77 V-PRO - GTX 980 Reference - 16GB HyperX Beast 1600MHz - Intel 240GB SSD - HX750i - Corsair 750D - XB270HU G-Sync Monitor

bet it flops. like the crew. remember the crew was going to be the racing game to rule them all. is it? I can't bring myself to play it.

this is just something else waiting to disappoint me :/

SPAAAAAACE!!!

"in first or third person views"

No thanks. All MMORPGs must choose between first or third person. As someone who plays exclusively in first person where available, I'm not interested in the disadvantage to people sacrificing their immersion to be more aware of their surroundings.

So you're saying you wouldn't play a game where you have a disadvantage? have you ever played a video game? :P

SPAAAAAACE!!!

Oculus Rift + Omni = Found dead after three days immersed in new life

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X - CPU Cooler: Deepcool Castle 240EX - Motherboard: MSI B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC

RAM: 2 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RBG 3200MHz - GPU: MSI RTX 3080 GAMING X TRIO

Sooooooo.... what Secondlife tried to market itself as. Ok...

But this time it'll be different, you'll see! You'll all see!

The Internet is the first thing that humanity has built that humanity doesn't understand, the largest experiment in anarchy that we have ever had.

But this time it'll be different, you'll see! You'll all see!

Eh I mean it'll be interesting to try out but. Meh. I tried SL because a friend wanted to show me a couple things. But it's basically nothing more than an over glorified chat program. For like 3 and a half years I used it off and on as an internet radio because of a couple clubs I found played good music. Though I do get on there almost every night now because I ran into a fun person at a club and she's become a pretty good friend lol. And the sim I "live" on now has a good community of people. But yea it's an over glorified chat room.

And yea you can play some paintball or other FPS styled stuff in SL, or card games or racing or whatever... it's kinda badly done. This look like it's gonna try to take aspects of all those genres and make it more... game like. Something SL could do if the sims weren't crappy and stuff and people could script decently. But SL sims don't have enough processing power or anything for that. SL 2 or whatever their gonna call it is in the works though apparently so whatever.

Interested to see how this turns out though.

Sooooooo.... what Secondlife tried to market itself as. Ok...

Identity will be more like Altis Life, after looking up second life (I have never heard of it until now) it looks incredibly stupid

CPU: i7 2600 @ 4.2GHz  COOLING: NZXT Kraken X31 RAM: 4x2GB Corsair XMS3 @ 1600MHz MOBO: Gigabyte Z68-UD3-XP GPU: XFX R9 280X Double Dissipation SSD #1: 120GB OCZ Vertex 2  SSD #2: 240GB Corsair Force 3 HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: Silverstone Strider Plus 600W CASE: NZXT H230
CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 @ 2.83GHz COOLING: Cooler Master Eclipse RAM: 4x1GB Corsair XMS2 @ 800MHz MOBO: XFX nForce 780i 3-Way SLi GPU: 2x ASUS GTX 560 DirectCU in SLi HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: TBA CASE: Antec 300

Well I can live my life before I live it

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

Identity will be more like Altis Life, after looking up second life (I have never heard of it until now) it looks incredibly stupid

I'll look that up when I get home, never heard of that one. SL is kinda stupid. But I got friends on there so that's why I stick around.

I'll look that up when I get home, never heard of that one. SL is kinda stupid. But I got friends on there so that's why I stick around.

It's a mod for Arma 3, as soon as you join a server all the necessary data is downloaded so you can play it straight away.

Some people don't like the tactical FPS aspect of the game but I love it

CPU: i7 2600 @ 4.2GHz  COOLING: NZXT Kraken X31 RAM: 4x2GB Corsair XMS3 @ 1600MHz MOBO: Gigabyte Z68-UD3-XP GPU: XFX R9 280X Double Dissipation SSD #1: 120GB OCZ Vertex 2  SSD #2: 240GB Corsair Force 3 HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: Silverstone Strider Plus 600W CASE: NZXT H230
CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 @ 2.83GHz COOLING: Cooler Master Eclipse RAM: 4x1GB Corsair XMS2 @ 800MHz MOBO: XFX nForce 780i 3-Way SLi GPU: 2x ASUS GTX 560 DirectCU in SLi HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: TBA CASE: Antec 300

It's a mod for Arma 3, as soon as you join a server all the necessary data is downloaded so you can play it straight away.

Some people don't like the tactical FPS aspect of the game but I love it

Ah. Personally not a fan of Arma, but for the controls over the gameplay.

Whenever we do get something like the NerveGear, there's gonna be a lot of legal ramifications about people staying in VR worlds too long and dying...or microwavez frying people's brains.

AD2000x Review  Fitear To Go! 334 Review

Speakers - KEF LSX

Headphones - Sennheiser HD650, Kumitate Labs KL-Lakh

I would kickstarter, but no. Because it's kickstarter.

I will buy this game if it comes out though, looks great.

Kickstarter brought us Star Citizen.

Don't always doubt KS games because it is on KS. This game could be something to back and not regret doing.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Throw your money into the pit...

“The mind of the bigot is like the pupil of the eye; the more light you pour upon it the more it will contract” -Oliver Wendell Holmes “If it can be destroyed by the truth, it deserves to be destroyed by the truth.” -Carl Sagan

If this came out and was as in depth as promised, I would pay like £100 for that..

but im also 99.99% sceptical this could ever be made do this depth, they are also asking for barely ANY money

The 150.000 dollar stretchgoal on kickstarter is unrealistic. To properly meet their initial goals they'll need a budget at least 10x this and even with that you won't get a polished game.

Yeah I found that a bit weird as well, but then I started reading a bit more into it and they've admitted 150,00 will not be enough to achieve all of it and said this- ''150,000 will get things started and will attract investors''.

"in first or third person views"

No thanks. All MMORPGs must choose between first or third person. As someone who plays exclusively in first person where available, I'm not interested in the disadvantage to people sacrificing their immersion to be more aware of their surroundings.

I believe there'll be servers where you can force either option, but can't find where I read that at the moment and also really tired, so sorry about that. 

Haha just a while after reading this and thinking about how cool it'd be to play using the Oculus Rift I saw them say this regarding a question if it'd be Oculus compatible: "The Oculus Rift and other similar devices (including TrackIR) will be supported for the first public beta."

If anyone is wondering where I got my info here's the video on where I read these replies from them  :)

Whenever we do get something like the NerveGear, there's gonna be a lot of legal ramifications about people staying in VR worlds too long and dying...or microwavez frying people's brains.

NerveGear, must have, make now.