Identity, The modern-day open-world MMORPG that you've always dreamed of!

XTankSlayerX

0281271f7818628bdf31e72693548704_large.j 

^SOURCE^

Anyone else get the reference? :D

Identity is a modern-day open-world MMORPG for PC and Mac with complete freedom to do almost anything you can imagine at any time in first or third person views.  Live as an honest civilian, a criminal, police officer, paramedic and many more.  There are no levels or skill grinding, but talent and perk progression so that it’s the actions of you, not your character, which matter most.

• An enormous online and persistent world controlled in almost every aspect by the players living within it.
  • Player-driven gameplay and economy with dozens of jobs and epic careers.
  • Action and fun around every corner with a player police force, gangs, cartels, businesses and more.
  • More casual games than we can list, from karaoke and cinemas to paintball matches and more.
  • Play on the official servers or host your own with your own rules and options.
  • No subscription fees and never pay-to-win.

A massive, dynamic world

The world in Identity is huge with all sorts of landscapes from large busy cities to small rural towns, farms, forests and more.  Set in a fictional region of the United States, you'll find enough variety that there's almost always something new to see.

Risks and challenges

We've invested a lot of our own money to get Identity off the ground but we're going to need your help to get all the way to the finish line.

Since we've put together enough content to give you an idea of what we can do and where Identity is heading, we've decided now is the time to shift into top gear. To do this we'll need a little more resources than we have already.

Should we meet our goal here on Kickstarter, we'll have everything we need to ensure that Identity gets completed. That said, if we're fortunate enough to surpass the amount we're asking for we'll not only be able to produce the game faster, but we'll also be able to focus more on small details, polish and experience.

Once we begin approaching our funding goal we'll be releasing a list of stretch goals; that is, new goals beyond what we're originally asking for and cool new things we can do for Identity with that funding.

We need you! Identity is going to cost a lot more than $150,000 to produce; our Kickstarter campaign is a proof-of-concept to several investors and with its success we'll have the funding we need.

We need your help to meet this goal! If you like what we're doing, spread the word where you can. Every bit of exposure can help to bring us closer to meeting our goals!

f67a1fd671f12af8f7d0f1df85b109f9_large.j

This... Looks WAY too good to be true. Quite frankly the game I've always dreamed of. It runs on URE4 and looks amazing. Its essentially a game where you can create your characters life much like you would your own in the real world. So you can be a cop and fight crime, or you can be Walter White and make meth in a RV in the middle of nowhere.

My god... ITS HAPPENING!

WHEN DOES THIS MASTERPIECE COME OUT?!?!

4790k @ 4.6 (1.25 adaptive) // 2x GTX 970 stock clocks/voltage // Dominator Platnium 4x4 16G //Maximus Formula VII // WD Black1TB + 128GB 850 PRO // RM1000 // NZXT H440 // Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 (MX Blue) // Corsair M95 + Steelseries QCK // Razer Adaro DJ // AOC I2757FH

It can't happen. It is too good to be true. Only Star Citizen can succeed where no game has before.

However, here goes all my hopes and prayers. I would definitely play this game.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Definitely looks nice.

CPU i5 3570k MOBO Asus Maximus Gene V GPU Asus DCUII 670 CASE Corsair 350D (windowless) SSD Crucial M550 256GB msata CPU COOLER Noctua NH-D14 RAM Corsair XMS3 8GB 1600mhz PSU Corsair AX750 Display Asus PB287Q 4K (my review on it http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/380533-journey-into-4k-goodness-asus-pb287q-review/) & Asus VH236H 1080P

Keyboard Logitech G710+ MX Brown Mouse Logitech G502 (my review on it http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/299464-logitech-g502/ )

Proud owner of a BlackBerry Q10.

This resembles a lot like GTA San Andreas Mutliplayer RP servers, except you don't have to type out everything and much better

Muh rig: i7 4770k, Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo, MSI Z87 G45, Kingston Hyper X Blu 8GB, Samsung 840 EVO 120 + WD Blue 1 TB, Asus GTX 770 2GB, Corsair 200r + 2x Corsair AF 120 Blue + 1x Stock corsair fan, Corsair TX650, LG 27EA33V IPS, Steelseries Sensei Raw + QCK mini, CM Quickfire Ultimate Blue.

I've been wanting to create a game like this for a while now, except I would try get licenses to use real company names. Nice to see this being made, hopefully it reaches its goal and comes out well optimized and completed.

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790K @ 4.6 GHz

Motherboard: Asus ROG Maximus VII Hero

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 32 GB @ 1903 MHz

GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX Titan X @ 1100 / 7030 MHz
Case: Corsair Obsidian 750D with the Ghetto LED 5000 lighting kit
Storage: 1TB Samsung 840 EVO
PSU: Corsair AX1200i
Display: Dell P2415Q
Cooling: Corsair H100i
Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K95 RGB (Cherry MX Reds)
Mouse: Sharkk MMO Pro

Spoiler
Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550
Gigabyte GA-G41MT-S2PT
Arctic Freezer 7 Pro Rev 2
G.Skill Value 8 GB (1333 MHz)
Cooler Master N200
Seagate Barracuda 1 TB
Insignia 300W
Windows 7 Enterprise

Spoiler
Intel Core i3 3240
Asus P8Z77-V LX
4790K stock cooler with Cooler Master HTK-002 thermal paste
Corsair XMS3 4 GB (1333 MHz)
Cooler Master HAF 912
Seagate Barracuda 1 TB
Thermaltake TR2 430W
Windows 10 Pro

Yet, another news post by @XTankSlayerX. When will they ever stop? :P JK

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

You had me until Kickstarter.

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

ooh a real life simulator,  for those who failed the entry to police force or don't want to risk 15 years in the slammer just to experience being a crim.

one question though, can this be used as a simulation tool to calculate the safest way to make money being a criminal?

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

ooh a real life simulator,  for those who failed the entry to police force or don't want to risk 15 years in the slammer just to experience being a crim.

one question though, can this be used as a simulation tool to calculate the safest way to make money being a criminal?

Safest way to make money being a criminal? Become part of the American's college book seller cartel. Debatable, but almost borderline extortion.

The Internet is the first thing that humanity has built that humanity doesn't understand, the largest experiment in anarchy that we have ever had.

I think once your the president you can do that rather easily.

Awesome ive wanted a game like this ever since i played gta 3! But i am a bit skeptical :/

wow! I want it...

but as usual with kickstarter things, I too am skeptical. Sounds too good to be true

"If a Lobster is a fish because it moves by jumping, then a kangaroo is a bird" - Admiral Paulo de Castro Moreira da Silva

"There is nothing more difficult than fixing something that isn't all the way broken yet." - Author Unknown

Spoiler

Intel Core i7-3960X @ 4.6 GHz - Asus P9X79WS/IPMI - 12GB DDR3-1600 quad-channel - EVGA GTX 1080ti SC - Fractal Design Define R5 - 500GB Crucial MX200 - NH-D15 - Logitech G710+ - Mionix Naos 7000 - Sennheiser PC350 w/Topping VX-1

Looks promising :) Lets hope it wont turn out like a Gmod DarkRP clusterfuck though... that would be rough...

I think the reference is to Breaking Bad.  Correct me if I am wrong.

I'm pretty sure it was Harry Potter brah. 

I'll never back a kickstarter after all the failed attempts I've seen. 

I would kickstarter, but no. Because it's kickstarter.

I will buy this game if it comes out though, looks great.

i7 6700K - ASUS Maximus VIII Ranger - Corsair H110i GT CPU Cooler - EVGA GTX 980 Ti ACX2.0+ SC+ - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000MHz - Samsung 850 EVO 500GB - AX760i - Corsair 450D - XB270HU G-Sync Monitor

i7 3770K - H110 Corsair CPU Cooler - ASUS P8Z77 V-PRO - GTX 980 Reference - 16GB HyperX Beast 1600MHz - Intel 240GB SSD - HX750i - Corsair 750D - XB270HU G-Sync Monitor

If it looks as nice as the renders I'll probably get it, otherwise I'll just stick to Arma 3 Altis Life if it's shit

CPU: i7 2600 @ 4.2GHz  COOLING: NZXT Kraken X31 RAM: 4x2GB Corsair XMS3 @ 1600MHz MOBO: Gigabyte Z68-UD3-XP GPU: XFX R9 280X Double Dissipation SSD #1: 120GB OCZ Vertex 2  SSD #2: 240GB Corsair Force 3 HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: Silverstone Strider Plus 600W CASE: NZXT H230
CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 @ 2.83GHz COOLING: Cooler Master Eclipse RAM: 4x1GB Corsair XMS2 @ 800MHz MOBO: XFX nForce 780i 3-Way SLi GPU: 2x ASUS GTX 560 DirectCU in SLi HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: TBA CASE: Antec 300

UE4 looks soo good :)

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

Is it open world like EVE Online?

Anyone who has a sister hates the fact that his sister isn't Kasugano Sora.
Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

lol I want to run a chop shop, anyone interested in getting me cars to sell?

My posts are in a constant state of editing :)

CPU: i7-4790k @ 4.7Ghz MOBO: ASUS ROG Maximums VII Hero  GPU: Asus GTX 780ti Directcu ii SLI RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance PSU: Corsair AX860 Case: Corsair 450D Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 250 GB, WD Black 1TB Cooling: Corsair H100i with Noctua fans Monitor: ASUS ROG Swift

laptop

Some ASUS model. Has a GT 550M, i7-2630QM, 4GB or ram and a WD Black SSD/HDD drive. MacBook Pro 13" base model
Apple stuff from over the years
iPhone 5 64GB, iPad air 128GB, iPod Touch 32GB 3rd Gen and an iPod nano 4GB 3rd Gen. Both the touch and nano are working perfectly as far as I can tell :)