SimCity DLC : To resolve the traffic problem you get... have to pay !

TheRisingMyth

and they said they did not want to be hated anymore .... lol good luck with that 

(1) high frame rate (2) ultra graphics settings (3) cheap...>> choose only two<<...

if it's never been done then i'm probably tryna do it. (((((((Bass so low it HERTZ)))))))

I believe they have improved the traffic but still I wouldn't call the problem solved... I also doubt this will solve the problem so expect another DLC :p.

This post is so very misinformed, the game dose come with airports as standard, this is a new "airship" port which is basically blimps, this is not a fix it is a DLC to add new features not in the basic game, this will of course help reduce congestion but it is far from needed. This works just like adding a bus station in the sense of its a option to help congestion as city's get larger.

People just jump on the bang wagon of hating on EA without knowing anything about the game or what is happening with it, there has been many patches fixing the issues, all of them free, the support from Maxis and EA has been impressive in my opinion I have never seen such dedication to fixing a broken game. I agree it shouldn't have happened in the first place but they are defiantly doing what it takes to fix it.

I have seen so many people hate on Simcity without ever playing the game, just going on what news articles have told them, it is a amazing and impressive game. Don't judge what you don't know.

Yeah i wish that EA brought the game "when it's ready" instead of getting on each gamer's angry side by having huge problems managing the launch of the title (hi DRM, how u doin ?).

My expectations for such a radical change of this game is to be quite refined at launch, but no, let's release it full of bugs and issues, let it have bad reviews and then we'll fix it.

Value is what you make of it. It is a perspective based notion. lemme let that sink in for a minute.

BioShock 2 could've chosen to charge more for their DLC, but didn't.

EA could've charged less for theirs, but didn't.

If you wanna complain about DLC, you should be attacking The Sims 3 not SimCity for pricing :P

2K just charged whatever it needs to charge to makeup for developpement, Sims 3 for what their DLCs bring is kinda of different, if you're "An enthusiast" that plays alot and spend too much time playing the game, it isn't asking too much, especially if DLCs multiple elements that not only extend your gameplay hours, but also makes it a bit different than the one that you already had.

Now it's like okay, we've fixed too much stuff, but if you want to deminish your traffic problems... here's these simple stacks of textures upon polygons for 10 bucks, have fun ! *EA MEME*

What EA ? If they charged this amount for such poor content, will they charge us 20/30 bucks for a Map Pack ? I know it's relative, but it scares the hell a lot of me and others who are planning to extend their Battlefield 4 experience for example, DLCs are much worse, prices are getting much higher, and there will be a time when it will not be possible to recommend a DLC made by EA, if they continue this route, i'm sure it'll eventually happen.

Stop bloating nonsense, and reason to contribute in a constructive manner.