Difference in ASUS VX279Q and MX279H?

Go to solution Solved by Sauron,

The panel is identical, however the MX one has better speakers, trace-free technology (less blurring in moving images, might work against you if you have an xbone though as the very low framerates will be more noticeable), draws less power and is a bit heavier. I can't help but wonder, why didn't you use the money for the xbone plus this to get a good pc instead? It would have made a lot more sense...

I'm not sure if there's really any significant difference between the two? I'll most likely get one or the other for my Xbox One, but am not sure which. Which would be best?

-Also, do either have noticeable screen flickering?

The panel is identical, however the MX one has better speakers, trace-free technology (less blurring in moving images, might work against you if you have an xbone though as the very low framerates will be more noticeable), draws less power and is a bit heavier. I can't help but wonder, why didn't you use the money for the xbone plus this to get a good pc instead? It would have made a lot more sense...

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

I compared the specs of the two panels. And they are near identical. As @Sauron mentioned. One of the biggest differences is the speakers.

One is using less crappy speakers than the other.

Well, I originally didn't plan on getting a new monitor along with it but my TV doesn't get along well with my Xbox One well as far as overscan goes, and to top it off, my TV doesn't seem to have any setting to adjust the overscan setting, so through a lot of research I ended up finding that a monitor would be better than a TV for Xbone. Though I do plan on getting a much better PC in the future.

-Also thanks for the heads-up.