New forum theme only works on white theme? No night theme?

Shd0w2

So, it looks like there have been changes to the day theme, and it's different, by quite a lot, but I tried switching to the night theme and it reverted to the old night theme, is the new version of night theme coming later?

Diamond 5 in League :)

So, it looks like there have been changes to the day theme, and it's different, by quite a lot, but I tried switching to the night theme and it reverted to the old night theme, is the new version of night theme coming later?

I'm terribly sorry for going off-topic but how do I place "spoilers"? (The one you're using in your signature section)

Yes night theme will come a bit later when Cat finishes it. 

CPU: Intel core i5 3570 Motherboard: Gigabyte-H77-DS3H Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB  GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7950 Twin Frozr III Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB  PSU: Seasonic G Series 550W

Acer Aspire S7 Overview Sennheiser PC360

I'm terribly sorry for going off-topic but how do I place "spoilers"? (The one you're using in your signature section)

start with

then end with [/spoiler.]

btw, don't have the periods in each of the commands, it's just so you can see it and it doesn't do it..

Diamond 5 in League :)

start with

btw, don't have the periods in each of the commands, it's just so you can see it and it doesn't do it..

Thanks, user. I'll make noble use of this function.

The night theme will be updated at some point when it's ready, which it isn't yet.

just type

[spoiler="Some text to go next to it"]Some text to go inside it[/spoiler]

and it looks like

Some text to go inside it

HTTP/2 203

i prefer the night theme, but im glad the new night theme is coming soon! 

"Sulit" (adj.) something that is worth it

i7 8700K 4.8Ghz delidded / Corsair H100i V2 / Asus Strix Z370-F / G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB 3200 / EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3 / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q

Samsung 850 EVO 500GB & 250GB - Crucial MX300 M.2 525GB / Fractal Design Define S / Corsair K70 MX Reds / Logitech G502 / Beyerdynamic DT770 250Ohm

SMSL SD793II AMP/DAC - Schiit Magni 3 / PCPP

Old Rig

i5 2500k 4.5Ghz | Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3P | Zotac GTX 980 AMP! Extreme | Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB 1866MHz

I kinda like the new day theme. It makes your name a bit bigger. Although, does anyone know what's suppose to be on the sides?

CPU i5 3570k MOBO Asus Maximus Gene V GPU Asus DCUII 670 CASE Corsair 350D (windowless) SSD Crucial M550 256GB msata CPU COOLER Noctua NH-D14 RAM Corsair XMS3 8GB 1600mhz PSU Corsair AX750 Display Asus PB287Q 4K (my review on it http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/380533-journey-into-4k-goodness-asus-pb287q-review/) & Asus VH236H 1080P

Keyboard Logitech G710+ MX Brown Mouse Logitech G502 (my review on it http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/299464-logitech-g502/ )

Proud owner of a BlackBerry Q10.

start with

PS. Use the code tags for that (:

=

Text

[spoiler] Text [/spoiler]

I am not sure but I do think if they don't have the night theme ready then they should not have updated the site. Either do the full thing of don't do it at all. 

I am not sure but I do think if they don't have the night theme ready then they should not have updated the site. Either do the full thing of don't do it at all. 

Well that would be nice, but as far as I know, there is only one person working on these themes.

CPU: Intel core i5 3570 Motherboard: Gigabyte-H77-DS3H Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB  GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7950 Twin Frozr III Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB  PSU: Seasonic G Series 550W

The night theme probably won't be ready for quite some time, but the day theme is ready now. People can test out the new theme and give feedback on it, then the developers can take the feedback on board to improve both themes for all users, especially when the themes are revised again later in the year.

HTTP/2 203

The night theme probably won't be ready for quite some time, but the day theme is ready now. People can test out the new theme and give feedback on it, then the developers can take the feedback on board to improve both themes for all users, especially when the themes are revised again later in the year.

Cheers big ears! ;)

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

who is cat?

Cat (Catman232) is a developer for the forum and the maker of the day and night themes.

what is a cat?

An animal that's very cute, as four legs, fur, a tail and likes to be cuddled a lot. :P JK

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

The night theme will be updated when we upgrade our forum to IPB 4.

Making the night theme is actually really complicated because there's so much to overlook, and there were so many changes in the day theme that I would have to make the night theme again from scratch.

I'd like an option to go back to the old theme, this one's too narrow.

Yeah it doesn't use all of the screen

CPU: AMD FX-6300 4GHz @ 1.3 volts | CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO | RAM: 8GB DDR3

Motherboard: Gigabyte 970A-DS3P | GPU: EVGA GTX 960 SSC | SSD: 250GB Samsung 850 EVO

HDD: 1TB WD Caviar Green | Case: Fractal Design Core 2500 | OS: Windows 10 Home