NZXT Krakken X40

Hey Guys, Sorry if this question has been answered a million times already. I just can't find a good thread for it. Again sorry.

So I bought an NZXT Krakken X40 and was wondering if I upgraded the fans to NOCTUA's NF-A14 FLX from the FX-140LB that come stock will I see significant improvement on my CPU Temps? I just want to get some opinions on this.

Thank you!!!

You will see a difference, just not significantly 

CPU: i5-4690k GPU: 280x Toxic PSU: Coolermaster V750 Motherboard: Z97X-SOC RAM: Ripjaws 1x8 1600mhz Case: Corsair 750D HDD: WD Blue 1TB

How to Build A PC|Windows 10 Review Follow the CoC and don't be a scrub~soaringchicken

Hey Guys, Sorry if this question has been answered a million times already. I just can't find a good thread for it. Again sorry.

So I bought an NZXT Krakken X40 and was wondering if I upgraded the fans to NOCTUA's NF-A14 FLX from the FX-140LB that come stock will I see significant improvement on my CPU Temps? I just want to get some opinions on this.

Thank you!!!

You will get reduced noise, but reduced temps?  Not so much.  Adding a 2nd fan for push/pull might get you an additional 2-4C temperature drop.  If you want lower temps, you could buy a 2nd fan to use with the stock fan, doesn't have to be noctua, because they are crazy expensive.  You could also consider buying some high end thermal paste to replace the stock stuff.  Thermal paste you're only looking at 1-2C improvement.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

Thanks for the Advice Guys! I'll be sticking with the Stock Fans!