Enthusiast and Gaming Mouse Owners Club

Looking good man.I dont recognize the two in the upper right though.

Farthest upper right - Avior SK (7000)

To Avior's left - Ozone Neon (A9500 Laser. Good shape, though) ;)

Edit: Sorry, didn't read. Person above said first.

http://techblog.steelseries.com/2016/01/15/new-in-3.6.4.html

Introducing the Rival 50 MSI Edition

I guess they'll bundle it with some MSI products, but it would have been cool if it had the MSI dragon logo. I wonder if it will be sold separately for even less than the Rival 100.

What's next, Rival 20 office mouse? :lol:

From salty to bath salty in 2.9 seconds

http://techblog.steelseries.com/2016/01/15/new-in-3.6.4.html

I guess they'll bundle it with some MSI products, but it would have been cool if it had the MSI dragon logo. I wonder if it will be sold separately for even less than the Rival 100.

What's next, Rival 20 office mouse? [emoji38]

That looks spot on like the Rival 100. If it is unique though I'll probably do what I can to get my hands on one. I'm still working on getting a Rival Rescuer.

That looks spot on like the Rival 100. If it is unique though I'll probably do what I can to get my hands on one. I'm still working on getting a Rival Rescuer.

The only difference is the lack of LEDs I think. There's the same red version of the Rival 100 too, so it's nothing special.

Do you know what's the sensor in the Rescuer?

The only difference is the lack of LEDs I think. There's the same red version of the Rival 100 too, so it's nothing special.

Do you know what's the sensor in the Rescuer?

,ight still try to get my hands on it.

I actually have no idea its only available in china which is why I want it.

Did I done good?

You've done wonderfully. But you're missing Zowie. ;) 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

My soul, it's just been crushed. 

At least they are recalling faulty products ... unlike Razer, which are plagued by double click issues.

At least they are recalling faulty products ... unlike Razer, which are plagued by double click issues.

That true. But that means it's only going to take longer for them to arrive in the UK. :(

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

That true. But that means it's only going to take longer for them to arrive in the UK. :(

They still aren't available in the UK? I thought they'll be available everywhere asap after BenQ bought them. :mellow:

They still aren't available in the UK? I thought they'll be available everywhere asap after BenQ bought them. :mellow:

Not, but you still get a free Camade mouse bungee with the Zowie FK and the Zowie AM mouse, but no longer with the ZA series and EC series from Overclockers. :P

Hello, all. Just read through this thread and was wondering if anyone has used the Zowie EC1-A? I'm a huge IME 3.0 fanboy and haven't found a comfortable mouse to replace it since... I've tried the Rival 300, DA Chroma, and Naos 7000. None of them are as comfortable for my (somewhat odd?) grip. I tend to find it comfortable to rest my ring finger on the right click button and only have my pinky grip the side while palming. The IME 3.0 is the only mouse I've used that's big enough for me to grip that way comfortably. Can anyone comment on the build qualit of the EC1-A or recommend a similar large shaped mouse?

Hello, all. Just read through this thread and was wondering if anyone has used the Zowie EC1-A? I'm a huge IME 3.0 fanboy and haven't found a comfortable mouse to replace it since... I've tried the Rival 300, DA Chroma, and Naos 7000. None of them are as comfortable for my (somewhat odd?) grip. I tend to find it comfortable to rest my ring finger on the right click button and only have my pinky grip the side while palming. The IME 3.0 is the only mouse I've used that's big enough for me to grip that way comfortably. Can anyone comment on the build qualit of the EC1-A or recommend a similar large shaped mouse?

Only thing I don't like about the EC1-A is that it's smaller than my ZA11. If they were both the same size and both used the same textured plastic, it would be my go to mouse. I do believe it is as big, if not a little bigger than the IME 3, but I haven't compared them lately, so don't quote me on that. :P

Only thing I don't like about the EC1-A is that it's smaller than my ZA11. If they were both the same size and both used the same textured plastic, it would be my go to mouse. I do believe it is as big, if not a little bigger than the IME 3, but I haven't compared them lately, so don't quote me on that. :P

Do you use the ZA11?

Do you use the ZA11?

Yeah. In my opinion for the pretty firm palm grip I use, it's by far the better mouse.

Yeah. In my opinion for the pretty firm palm grip I use, it's by far the better mouse.

Really? I thought the EC1-A was bigger? How is the scroll wheel?

Really? I thought the EC1-A was bigger? How is the scroll wheel?

They are the same size but because of the shape of the ZA11 and it's higher back, it fits my hands a lot better. Scroll wheel is good too, nothing to complain about there. 

They are the same size but because of the shape of the ZA11 and it's higher back, it fits my hands a lot better. Scroll wheel is good too, nothing to complain about there. 

Do you palm? I guess I would say I palm/fingertip grip? I rest my wrist like fingertip but hold the mouse like palm.

Do you palm? I guess I would say I palm/fingertip grip? I rest my wrist like fingertip but hold the mouse like palm.

I palm the mouse yeah. It's pretty study palm grip to, so it doesn't allow for much movement with my fingers.

Been using a Performance MX the past few years, but picked up a MX Master a few months back, love both. MX Master has more functionality, but I still feel the Performance MX has better ergonomics.

“I like being alone. I have control over my own shit. Therefore, in order to win me over, your presence has to feel better than my solitude. You're not competing with another person, you are competing with my comfort zones.”  - portfolio - twitter - instagram - youtube

Been using a Performance MX the past few years, but picked up a MX Master a few months back, love both. MX Master has more functionality, but I still feel the Performance MX has better ergonomics.

I don't think the permanent MX has good ergo at all. Kinda like a MX1100 with worse thumb area. The G700 is kinda right up there. I think the MX Revolution was finally bested by the MX Master. The others were missing something.

I just got arival 300 special edition gunmetal, and damn it looks smexy.

Before you buy amp and dac.  My thoughts on the M50x  Ultimate Ears Reference monitor review I might have a thing for audio...

My main Headphones and IEMs:  K612 pro, HD 25 and Ultimate Ears Reference Monitor, HD 580 with HD 600 grills

DAC and AMP: RME ADI 2 DAC

Speakers: Genelec 8040, System Audio SA205

Receiver: Denon AVR-1612

Desktop: R7 1700, GTX 1080  RX 580 8GB and other stuff

Laptop: ThinkPad P50: i7 6820HQ, M2000M. ThinkPad T420s: i7 2640M, NVS 4200M

Feel free to pm me if you have a question for me or quote me. If you want to hear what I have to say about something just tag me.