So I got this in the mail today... What do?

jayctech
Go to solution Solved by jayctech,

Flash the CM 12 Nightly. It's pretty much finished and runs buttery smooth. I've only had a few random app crashes, but that even happened in CM 11s. The only thing it's missing now are the screen-off gestures (draw a > or < or II to control music and draw a V to turn on the flashlight) and lock screen wallpaper customization (which will probably be fixed within a few more nightlies). Everything else has been implemented now. The CM team has been working non-stop bringing new and old features from CM 11 into CM 12 with nearly daily updates. Totally worth flashing.

Already flashed Resurrection Remix. :P

So I got this bitch (attached) in the mail today.

I've got 3 options -

1. Sell
  2. Wait for CM12s (could be a while unless I install an alpha or beta or whatever they're on)
  3. Do shit it to and then install a different Lollipop based ROM

You may wonder why I'm so insistent on Lollipop... It's just that much better than KK when it comes to presentation.

Ftr current phone is a Note2 running Resurrection Remix (this would be the same ROM I'd install on the 1+1 if I were to load a different custom ROM on it).

EDIT: Noticed image was sideway (isn't on my computer...) so removed and doesn't seem to be appearing when I re-add. It's a 1+1.

post-122922-0-77656600-1421700120_thumb.

Am i missing something? Not sure what the subject is...

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

Am i missing something? Not sure what the subject is...

I've edited OP. Don't know why but image was sideways. Tried to reupload but now image isn't appearing.

sell it and buy a pony!

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

I've edited OP. Don't know why but image was sideways. Tried to reupload but now image isn't appearing.

K, things are clear now, i would get rid of it :D 

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

What's this?

I don't need any selling on RR. :P

It's a kernel. I like it a lot. It's called The Green Machine, I just shortened it. It's compiled with Sabermod in a Linaro environment, hence Saberrnaro.

Flash the CM 12 Nightly. It's pretty much finished and runs buttery smooth. I've only had a few random app crashes, but that even happened in CM 11s. The only thing it's missing now are the screen-off gestures (draw a > or < or II to control music and draw a V to turn on the flashlight) and lock screen wallpaper customization (which will probably be fixed within a few more nightlies). Everything else has been implemented now. The CM team has been working non-stop bringing new and old features from CM 11 into CM 12 with nearly daily updates. Totally worth flashing.

-From the desk of Moose-

Already flashed Resurrection Remix. :P