Have gaming computer - want laptop

Hey guys. This is my first post on the forums, but I have been watching Linus for years. Anyways, I have a decent computer with an 4.7 GHz FX-6300 and a 660. I am Head Admin for a youtuber's minecraft sever and I have to always be monitoring the servers, website, and staff chats. That being said, I spent a lot of time in my room, away from my family.

I want to get a laptop to be able to work on the couch and not be in "my cave" for hours. I don't need a gaming laptop because I have my PC, but I want it to have good battery life and be able to play easy games like CS:GO and obviously minecraft. Do you have any suggestions? My price range is flexible, but $600-$900 is my max because I have my PC so I don't want to spend too much. Thanks for reading and thanks in advance for suggestions! Oh, and the size of the laptop doesn't matter too much, but I rather be on the bigger size, but nothing that would be awkward to use on the couch or in bed.

Good battery life and games don't really go together well. I would say get something like this http://shop.lenovo.com/us/en/laptops/lenovo/y-series/y40/

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Good battery life and games don't really go together well.

What he said, furthermore gaming on battery can make even a GTX 980M weak due to power use constrains (can be turned off but battery life will drain FAST!)

Hey guys. This is my first post on the forums, but I have been watching Linus for years. Anyways, I have a decent computer with an 4.7 GHz FX-6300 and a 660. I am Head Admin for a youtuber's minecraft sever and I have to always be monitoring the servers, website, and staff chats. That being said, I spent a lot of time in my room, away from my family.

I want to get a laptop to be able to work on the couch and not be in "my cave" for hours. I don't need a gaming laptop because I have my PC, but I want it to have good battery life and be able to play easy games like CS:GO and obviously minecraft. Do you have any suggestions? My price range is flexible, but $600-$900 is my max because I have my PC so I don't want to spend too much. Thanks for reading and thanks in advance for suggestions! Oh, and the size of the laptop doesn't matter too much, but I rather be on the bigger size, but nothing that would be awkward to use on the couch or in bed.

this one is at 900 and has a pretty good discount and good performance

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834152668&cm_re=msi_laptop-_-34-152-668-_-Product

Are you new to the forums???? read the Code of Conduct HERE WANT SOME AWESOME LTT THEMED WALLPAPERS??? check out XTanksSlayerX's wallpaper thread HERE 

"May our framerates be high, and our temperatures low" - PC MasterRace

Thanks for the suggestions. I'll consider what you guys said, and I think I will go with one that focuses on battery life and maybe an SSD to boot fast. You guys responded pretty quickly, thanks again!

This might be an Unpopular opinion bit its what you need, a laptop which you can use without plugging it in every 3h: http://store.apple.com/us/product/GD760LL/B/refurbished-macbook-air-14ghz-dual-core-intel-core-i5

My PC: Intel Core i3-3220 | Alpenföhn Civetta | XFX HD 7770 1GB | ASRock B75-Pro3-M | Kingston HyperX Blu 8GB | beQuiet PurePower L8 430W | Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 1TB | Kingston V200+ 60GB | NZXT Vulcan | Soundblaster Play Replaced by Notebook + eGPU

My Notebook:   Apple MacBook Pro Retina 13-inch, Late 2013; Core i5 4258U @2.4-2.9 Ghz, 8GB RAM, 256GB PCIe SSD, Iris Graphics 5100 + GTX 960 eGPU

My Phone: OnePlus One with CM12      Camera: Nikon D3200 + 50mm f/1.8G + Kit lenses