Where can i find this shirt!

Scratchy1215

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Have one made. There are thousands of custom made T-shirt companies out there. Although that one needs the dude on it.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

tried that and its sold out on that site... why im asking

Yeah, it seems sold out.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Yeah, it seems sold out.

love at first sight sucks when it comes to cool shirts >:l

Find one called "console peasantry"

Irish in Vancouver, what's new?

Lel where is it

CPU: i5-4690k GPU: 280x Toxic PSU: Coolermaster V750 Motherboard: Z97X-SOC RAM: Ripjaws 1x8 1600mhz Case: Corsair 750D HDD: WD Blue 1TB

How to Build A PC|Windows 10 Review Follow the CoC and don't be a scrub~soaringchicken

Find one called "console peasantry"

And set it on fire.

And set it on fire.

7000 posts, gratz!

7000 posts, gratz!

Just noticed. Thanks.

Now if only I can get to 10k MWHAHAHA

Just noticed. Thanks.

Now if only I can get to 10k MWHAHAHA

Yeah ugh same....

Did you read? 

What's that? How does one read?

CPU: i5-4690k GPU: 280x Toxic PSU: Coolermaster V750 Motherboard: Z97X-SOC RAM: Ripjaws 1x8 1600mhz Case: Corsair 750D HDD: WD Blue 1TB

How to Build A PC|Windows 10 Review Follow the CoC and don't be a scrub~soaringchicken

The question is why would you want that shirt? 

Do you really want to wear it and walk around as though your proud to be part of............. [ insert feelings/stereotypes about the masterrace ] 

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

The question is why would you want that shirt? 

Do you really want to wear it and walk around as though your proud to be part of............. [ insert feelings/stereotypes about the masterrace ] 

YES.... that is the point...

YES.... that is the point...

Enjoy getting called a [blank] by some 13 year old reddit user Xbox COD player in the Mountain Dew line up then.... 

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Enjoy getting called a [blank] by some 13 year old reddit user Xbox COD player in the Mountain Dew line up then.... 

wouldnt bother me, as pc's are better obviously, main reason id wear it is to meet other PC master race gamer/enthusiasts around me 

wouldnt bother me, as pc's are better obviously, main reason id wear it is to meet other PC master race gamer/enthusiasts around me 

Now you answered the question. 

Spoiler

all though i don't like saying this it is a rather simple design you could always draw it up and have it custom printed for yourself

Now you answered the question. 

well, yes i want to be part of the group of people that considers consoles as not as good as pcs because they arent, i do have friends that play on consoles and i dont send them a bunch of hate texts but they do try to rip on PCs and i ignore it, its not worth fighting with console users when they only have used their console they never gamed on a pc for longer then 5min and couldnt get used to the controls. now their are people that play consoles due to exclusives or due to the fact they made so many friends on console and i was part of that group, but soon as i saved my money i went to pc and found a new group and im much happier and so yes, i would love to be called whatever the 12 year old mtn dew drinking xbox one CoD thinks up. doesnt bother me one bit

• 2 weeks later...

This, just was about to post it, they brought it back.

Intel i5-6600k (Cooled by a 212 evo) - Asus Z170-A - Asus Dual OC GTX 1060 - NZXT S340 - WD 1TB (Getting SSD this month, hopefully) - 8GB DDR4-2400

LG G4 - Asus Zenwatch 2