How many monitors does my GTX 780 support?

ShadyHost

I think the 600 series could drive 3 monitors at once but im not sure about 700 series. Does anyone know for sure?

Im buying a 120hz monitor here in a few days and I already have 3 idental 24" monitors. I want to do a some sort of 3+1 setup but of course it wouldn't be in surround. 

Yes. Three displays in surround and the fourth display as an auxiliary.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

Well I don't want to use surround I want extended desktop with 4 monitors

Well I don't want to use surround I want extended desktop with 4 monitors

It'll work.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

Are there any single gpu cards that offer the ability to use six screens at once.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Are there any single gpu cards that offer the ability to use six screens at once.

Only AMD based video cards.

yeah....peasant sub-master race AMD cards

The AMD cards do support 6 screens but you need active adapters most of the time becomes a pain 

yeah....peasant sub-master race AMD cards

So would the Nvidia Radeon 7870 TI be good then. I heard EVGA was making a version or was it Sapphire.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

So would the Nvidia Radeon 7870 TI be good then. I heard EVGA was making a version or was it Sapphire.

I don't think EVGA makes AMD cards. Anyway I was just kidding about the sub master race thing. If I was doing a budget build the 7870 would be my first pick because it has awesome price/performance value. Not sure what you need 6 monitors for. 

I don't think EVGA makes AMD cards. Anyway I was just kidding about the sub master race thing. If I was doing a budget build the 7870 would be my first pick because it has awesome price/performance value. Not sure what you need 6 monitors for. 

That was a joke...