What consoles do you own and do you still use them?

asim1999

I own an Xbox 360, PS3, and Wii which get turned on from time to time to finish my backlog cause I'm super lazy. I'm more of a handheld guy, mainly use my 3DS, got a Vita I occasionally use as a PS+ slave, and I keep my DS Lite and PSP in my car in case all else fails.

Have an XBO I use for Forza 5/Horizon 2

ps3 I use as a Metal Gear Solid/Capcom Vs SNK2 to TV adapter 

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

atari 2600  (either threw it away or is in my sister's basement somewhere)

Coleco (threw it away)

atari 7800 (I think my sister's basement somewhere)

vectrex (owned by my brother, don't know exactly what happened to it)

Saturn (I still have it but it's retired)

3DO original and the Goldstar version (thew them both away)

Virtua Gameboy (somewhere)

Atari Lynx portable  (threw it away....I think)

turbograph 16 Portable (owned by my brother  sold it on ebay)

Turbograph 16 (threw it away)

Dreamcast (I still have it but it's retired)

xbox (gave it to my niece)

ps1 (gave to my nephew)

ps2 (retired, not using it anymore, collecting major dust)

ps3 (Fat 60gb variety (Occasionally use it for Netflix)  Bought it for Blu-ray not gaming

Gamecube (gave it to my nephew)

computers:

vic-20  (threw it away)

commodore 64 (threw it away)

Amiga 1000 (threw it away)

Amiga 2000 (threw it away)

I would have kept them all if I had the space.  Thank God for emulators.

in the x86 pc world,  I started with a 486 50mhz and have been upgrading ever since

and to think I used to be a console peasant...LOL!!! :)

now,  I cringe just thinking about owning the newer consoles.

I'm forced to use the ps4 because my brothers are stupid and seem top not understand the glorious pc master race as well as our trusty ps3.

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

and to think I used to be a console peasant...LOL!!! :)

now,  I cringe just thinking about owning the newer consoles.

As long as you still own some of those shitty, terrible, stinking systems, you still are a peasant. A dirty one. One with no friends. Rightfully so. No one should trust you. You come here and post as if nothing happened, as if you were one of the good guys, when in fact you still own consoles. You, sir, disgust me. You certainly are not a part of the glorious master race and with that kind of attitude you will never be a part of that elite group of better than average people.

Hope you understood.

I'm forced to use the ps4 because my brothers are stupid and seem top not understand the glorious pc master race as well as our trusty ps3.

Forced? At gunpoint? Those bastards. Not letting you save up your own money for a toy you'd prefer. Your life must be terrible. I bet you cry yourself to sleep at night.  :(

I don't really play many games for gameplay anymore honestly. I play most games just for the graphics.

As long as you still own some of those shitty, terrible, stinking systems, you still are a peasant. A dirty one. One with no friends. Rightfully so. No one should trust you. You come here and post as if nothing happened, as if you were one of the good guys, when in fact you still own consoles. You, sir, disgust me. You certainly are not a part of the glorious master race and with that kind of attitude you will never be a part of that elite group of better than average people.

Hope you understood.

trolling much?

In the house; N64, PS2, Gamecube, Wii, Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox One. The X-360 and Xbone get used the most often, then the N64/Wii, and then the PS2/Gamecube/Xbox don't get used that often, but are occasionally. (This does not include the many portable consoles I have lying around, though I do love my 3DS and Vita).

CPU: Core i7-3770  MB: GIGABYTE GA-B75M-D3H  RAM: 16GB DDR3 1333Mhz  Graphics: Sapphire Dual-X R9-280X (3GB)  Case: Rosewill Challenger  Storage: 240GB Kingston Hyper-X SSD / 480GB Mushkin Striker SSD / 500GB Seagate HDD / 2TB Seagate HDD  PSU: Antec HCP-750W Platinum  Keyboard: Tt eSPORTS POSEIDON Z  Mouse: Logitech MX 518                OS: Windows 7 64-bit

trolling much?

Me? You are the guy who came to the console section talking about peasants and about how much you dislike said systems.

I don't really play many games for gameplay anymore honestly. I play most games just for the graphics.

Hope you understood.

Forced? At gunpoint? Those bastards. Not letting you save up your own money for a toy you'd prefer. Your life must be terrible. I bet you cry yourself to sleep at night.  :(

Kinda ironic how ur name is SNES and u are calling others peasants

Oh the irony LOL 

Current Rig:   CPU: AMD 1950X @4Ghz. Cooler: Enermax Liqtech TR4 360. Motherboard:Asus Zenith Extreme. RAM: 8GB Crucial DDR4 3666. GPU: Reference GTX 970  SSD: 250GB Samsung 970 EVO.  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 2TB. Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro. PSU: Corsair RM1000X. OS: Windows 10 Pro UEFI mode  (installed on SSD)

Peripherals:  Display: Acer XB272 1080p 240Hz G Sync Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Brown Mouse: Logitech G502 RGB Headhet: Roccat XTD 5.1 analogue

Daily Devices:Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact and 128GB iPad Pro

Kinda ironic how ur name is SNES and u are calling others peasants

Oh the irony LOL 

Clearly, you didn't understand.

And my name is snes, because at the time I signed up I was working on putting a mITX board into an old SNES shell. Joke's on you.

Gamecube, still fun till this day. PS3 for the exclusives and as a blu ray player. XBOX 360, dont use it anymore, just thought I might as well keep it.

I use all of my consoles from time to time. The most by far is my Wii, but only because it can play gamecube games along with Smash 64, Melee, and Project M. I'll fire up my PS2 once in a while for Megaman X collection. N64 for Banjo Kazooie. PS3 for any number of things, it's not dead yet.

Xbox 360, Xbox One

PS2, PS3, PS4, PSTV

Nintendo 2DS and just bought the New 3DS non XL (STRAYA)

and I use all of them fairly regularly. My TV has two HDMI splitters lol but my computer gets a HDMI straight to the TV.

Rig 1 CPU: 3570K Motherboard: V Gene GPU: Power Color r9 280x at 1.35GHZ  RAM: 16 GB 1600mhz PSU: Cougar CMX 700W Storage: 1x Plexor M5S 256GB 1x 1TB HDD 1x 3TB GREEN HDD Case: Coolermaster HAFXB Cooling: Intel Watercooler
"My day so far, I've fixed 4 computers and caught a dog. Australian Tech Industry is weird."

"It's bent so far to the right, It's a hook."

I use ps4 because my friends have them and I like to play with friends, console scrub here.

I own a wii u and 3dsxl. I play the 3ds frequently and the wii u from time to time. Now i will play wwhd

PC is Intel Core i5 6400, GIgabyte H170 Gaming 3, Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x4GB 2400Mhz ,Sandisk Ultra Plus 128GB, WD Blue 1TB, NZXT S340, ASUS Geforce GTX 960. Fractal Design Tesla R2 650W. http://au.pcpartpicker.com/p/793XNG. Graphics card choices don't always have to be dictated on performance. If you want the game stream and power consumption of the GTX 970 get that. If you want raw performance of the R9 390 get that. In the end we are all gamers, so what if your buddy gets an extra 5 fps? 

@ErickS89

Do you have them all hooked up? 

I have some older systems that I want to hook up to my old CRT but the only thing  could find to switch between inputs was an old game stop thing that had like 4 inputs. I want to hook up more than that. 

i have a  ouya wii u a ps3 and a ps1. i use the ps3 for netflix and the wii u for mario and smash  

~Hardly Used~

PS3

XBox 360

~Still Using~

GameCube (PC Isn't powerful enough for Dolphin)

Wii U (Exclusives)

PS4 (Games I don't feel like buying on PC because family bought them on shitty console/Exclusives)

PC: 

CPU: A6-5400k | Mobo: Some MSI Mobo | RAM: 2x4 1866 MHz G.Skill Sniper | GPU: R7 260x

Peripherals:

Keyboard: Logitech G105 | Webcam: Logitech C310 | Monitor: AOC E2070Swn | SteelSeries 3Hv2

I have a PS4 that I used for gaming....but now I switched to the PC side of things. Will only be using my PS4 for exclusive titles and FIFA lol

Playstation One (the small white version) - Only play it when I'm feeling nostalgic with games like Suikoden I and II.

Playstation 2 - I don't use it myself but my cousin usually comes around to play some of his games.

Xbox 360 - Only Dance Central 3 when friends are around or during parties.

Sold the 3 to get the 4.

And still have the superslim 2, attached to a mini projector for a portable DVD player/cinema.

post-144833-0-01077500-1424680351.jpg

Intel 5820K ¬ ASUS x99 Deluxe ¬ HyperX Predator 3000Mhz 16gb ¬ Gigabyte Titan X ¬ SuperFlow Leadex 850W ¬ Crucial Mx100 512Gb x2 RAID 0 ¬ NZXT H440 + HUE + X61 ¬ ASUS ROG Swift

My all consoles PS2, PS1, PSP, XBOX 360, XBOX, Wii, GameCube, N64, SNES, NES, DS, GBA, GBC, GameBoy, Dreamcast, Saturn, Mega CD, Genesis, SMS

kolekcija.png