What consoles do you own and do you still use them?

asim1999

My PS2, N64, GBC, GBA and stuff are in a closet. I left my PS3 at my parents' house so I can play Dragon's Dogma during holidays.

The only two consoles I still use daily are my 3DS and Wii U.

In fact, I'm planning to buy a New 3DS as well.

Gotta love them Nintendos.

I have a PS4 but all I do is rent amazon movies in HD on it.  Since the STUPID movie industry wont let me buy or rent movies in HD on my PC or Mac. ( Digitally on Amazon, google...etc ..all are blocked from HD on PC even if you buy it )

PS2 slim and Xbox 360

I rarely play on my PS2, and the Xbox 360 is my brother's, he only has it to play FIFA

"My game vs my brains, who gets more fatal errors?" ~ Camper125Lv, GMC Jam #15

I have my old Xbox 360 from when I was in elementary school that I use when friends come over.

Main is PC but still using:

PS Vita

PS3

Probably PS4 in the future

DSi XL (not mine, sibling's)

Not in-use:

Classic box NES

Small? NES

Super NES

Gameboy colour (Yellow with pokemon Yellow)

Fat PS2

Wii

These were hand-me-downs from relatives but played the heck out of these and all these still work (mostly...).

I have a Wii and PS2 that i no longer use. I have now switched to PC gaming

Very informative. Thanks for letting us know.

I'll include handhelds and arcade stuff, if that's ok with you:

- Famicom

- Famicom AV

- NES (American)

- Super Famicom

- Super Nintendo

- Super Nintendo (American)

- Nintendo 64

- Game Cube

- Wii

- WiiU

- Game Boy x3, I think. More in the parts bin.

- Game Boy Pocket x4, I think. More in the parts bin.

- Game Boy Color

- Game Boy Advance

- Game Boy Advance SP

- DS Lite

- 3DS XL

- Master System 2

- Mega Drive (PAL PCB in a Japanese shell)

- Dreamcast

- Game Gear

- NEO GEO Pocket

- NEO GEO Pocket Color x2

- NEO GEO Pocket Color Slimline

- NEO GEO CD toploader

- NEO GEO CD frontloader

- NEO GEO home system x5 I think one of them needs a new 7805.

- NEO GEO MVS 1-Slot toploader x2

- NEO GEO MVS 1-Slot frontloader of various types x35

- NEO GEO MVS 2-Slot x3, I think

- NEO GEO MVS 4-Slot x5, I think

- NEO GEO PCB style games -> All 3 of them. King of Fighters 2003, Metal Slug 5 and Sengoku 3

- PC Engine

- XBOX

- XBOX 360 - modded to hell and back for use in my arcade cab

- XBOX 360 Slim

- Playstation x2

- Playstation Slim

- Playstation 2

- PSP

I also own a PC that I built myself, a Nettop, a laptop PC, a Netbook and a 12" iBook G4. An Android phone and an iPad2.

Favourite systems at the moment are the Famicom AV and the 3DS XL. Still want a PGM with Demon Front and a CPSII with X-MEN vs Street Fighter. A Deathsmiles or Ketsui PCB would be nice, too. But I usually don't like to spend more than 300€ on a single game.

Hope that answered your question.

I don't really play many games for gameplay anymore honestly. I play most games just for the graphics.

Very informative. Thanks for letting us know.

I'll include handhelds and arcade stuff, if that's ok with you:

- Famicom

- Famicom AV

- NES (American)

- Super Famicom

- Super Nintendo

- Super Nintendo (American)

- Nintendo 64

- Game Cube

- Wii

- WiiU

- Game Boy x3, I think. More in the parts bin.

- Game Boy Pocket x4, I think. More in the parts bin.

- Game Boy Color

- Game Boy Advance

- Game Boy Advance SP

- DS Lite

- 3DS XL

- Master System 2

- Mega Drive (PAL PCB in a Japanese shell)

- Dreamcast

- Game Gear

- NEO GEO Pocket

- NEO GEO Pocket Color x2

- NEO GEO Pocket Color Slimline

- NEO GEO CD toploader

- NEO GEO CD frontloader

- NEO GEO home system x5 I think one of them needs a new 7805.

- NEO GEO MVS 1-Slot toploader x2

- NEO GEO MVS 1-Slot frontloader of various types x35

- NEO GEO MVS 2-Slot x3, I think

- NEO GEO MVS 4-Slot x5, I think

- NEO GEO PCB style games -> All 3 of them. King of Fighters 2003, Metal Slug 5 and Sengoku 3

- PC Engine

- XBOX

- XBOX 360 - modded to hell and back for use in my arcade cab

- XBOX 360 Slim

- Playstation x2

- Playstation Slim

- Playstation 2

- PSP

I also own a PC that I built myself, a Nettop, a laptop PC, a Netbook and a 12" iBook G4. An Android phone and an iPad2.

Favourite systems at the moment are the Famicom AV and the 3DS XL. Still want a PGM with Demon Front and a CPSII with X-MEN vs Street Fighter. A Deathsmiles or Ketsui PCB would be nice, too. But I usually don't like to spend more than 300€ on a single game.

Hope that answered your question.

Wow, seems like u have everything 

Current Rig:   CPU: AMD 1950X @4Ghz. Cooler: Enermax Liqtech TR4 360. Motherboard:Asus Zenith Extreme. RAM: 8GB Crucial DDR4 3666. GPU: Reference GTX 970  SSD: 250GB Samsung 970 EVO.  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 2TB. Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro. PSU: Corsair RM1000X. OS: Windows 10 Pro UEFI mode  (installed on SSD)

Peripherals:  Display: Acer XB272 1080p 240Hz G Sync Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Brown Mouse: Logitech G502 RGB Headhet: Roccat XTD 5.1 analogue

Daily Devices:Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact and 128GB iPad Pro

I have a PS3 and Vita at school with me

at home i have a PS4 and a 360, N64

I still use consoles becuase i never switched to PC gaming, ive been playing on PC since Duke 3D, i don't see the point in excluding myself from Console only games

Intel i5-3570K/ Gigabyte GTX 1080/ Asus PA248Q/ Sony MDR-7506/MSI Z77A-G45/ NHD-14/Samsung 840 EVO 256GB+ Seagate Barracuda 3TB/ 16GB HyperX Blue 1600MHZ/  750w PSU/ Corsiar Carbide 500R

I have a Wii U and PS3 hooked up. Wii U gets a bit of use, PS3 is glorified BD player now. The rest are in storage somewhere.

I only have my ps1 and my gba sp with me that i almost never use now but played them a lot before. i owned a nes and a sega genesis which are now both broken. i also used to have a psp, 3ds and ps vita that i sold to buy a phone

Tried Uncharted 2 on my PS3, turns out that a TPS with a controller at 30fps isn't such a good experience.

PS3- only game I still playing is Ni no Kuni

Wii U- gets used most days Xenoblade, Starfox and Zelda this year- fantastic

Humongous PC gaming beast is my mainstay though.

And I'll be getting a new 3DS XL before the summer.

5950 - 3090 - 32gb - Aorus FV43U - Steam Deck - Fuji xPro 3 - Olympus OM1 n

I like to collect consoles so I literaly have a closet full of consoles, yet the only ones I still play is snes/ps2. such is life for the master race I guess.

PS3, Xbox 360.

CPU: i7 4790K | Ram:Corsair Vengeance 8GB | GPU: Asus R9 270 | Cooling :Corsair H100i | Storage : Intel SSD, Seagate HDDs | PSU : Corsair VS 550 | Case: CM HAF Advanced.

I have a Wii which I use for Wii Fit and Just Dance when I have friends over, and a 3DS that I still enjoy from time to time on trips to play Tomodachi Life or Animal Crossing: New Leaf.

Wii U for almost all mario games. Had an xbox one but returned it just after christmas because I realized I would never play it as often as PC or the Wii U. My girlfriend moved in with me and she is more of a mario fan that I am so the Wii U gets a lot of action through out the week.

CPU: 3570K @ 4.3Ghz MOBO: ASUS P8z77-v Deluxe RAM: 2-4GB Gskill GPU: EVGA 670 FTW SSD: Vertex 4 256 Case: CM HAF 932

Wii U for almost all mario games. Had an xbox one but returned it just after christmas because I realized I would never play it as often as PC or the Wii U. My girlfriend moved in with me and she is more of a mario fan that I am so the Wii U gets a lot of action through out the week.

Yeah, i hate Xbox One/PS4 also due to the stupid subscription fees and crummy graphics 

Although it is easier to use, but PC is better for recording and live streaming by far 

Current Rig:   CPU: AMD 1950X @4Ghz. Cooler: Enermax Liqtech TR4 360. Motherboard:Asus Zenith Extreme. RAM: 8GB Crucial DDR4 3666. GPU: Reference GTX 970  SSD: 250GB Samsung 970 EVO.  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 2TB. Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro. PSU: Corsair RM1000X. OS: Windows 10 Pro UEFI mode  (installed on SSD)

Peripherals:  Display: Acer XB272 1080p 240Hz G Sync Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Brown Mouse: Logitech G502 RGB Headhet: Roccat XTD 5.1 analogue

Daily Devices:Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact and 128GB iPad Pro

In order, I have a PS2 which I got in either 2005 or 2006 brand new, a Nintendo Wii which I got in 2008 or 2009, an Xbox 360 S which I got in 2010, a Nintendo GameBoy Advance SP which I got in 2014 and a Nintendo GameCube which I got at Value Village for $20 a few days ago.

I play on my PS2 for games such as Gran Turismo 4, Motor Mayhem and Scooby Doo! Night of 100 Frights and to relive the days when I was young and I played on that PS2. I got 4 games with the PS2 when it was new; Shrek 2, Finding Nemo, Monsters Inc, and Scooby Doo! Night of 100 Frights. My copy of Shrek 2 is my only original game that still works, while my copy of Scooby Doo! Night of 100 Frights was replaced a few months ago as the disc was too scratched. I play my Xbox 360 just for a few games; GTA V, Midnight Club Los Angeles and Forza. There aren't many games that I find interesting so I rarely get any new games. I almost never play games on my Wii anymore, but sometimes we like to play Wii Sports or Wii Fit, but we usually just use it for Netflix now. I got my GameBoy Advance for this one game I played on my Sister's GameBoy Advance a long time ago, but I can't remember what it was, but it might have been a game in the Golden Sun series. And finally, I got my GameCube just for the hell of it: I came across it in Value Village, it was $20, so I grabbed it. I got the cables for it, but I still need a controller and more games. And of course a memory card.

I would like to get an Xbox One for the new versions of Forza and for the controller and I want a PS4 for the new releases of Gran Turismo. So, I'll eventually get them both, but one at a time. The parts for my computer build, my iMac, high end camera and nice video editing software come first.

I have no signature. There is nothing to see here. Move along.

N64

PS2

PS3

OG XBOX

Dreamcast

Play PS3/2, Dreamcast alot especially since PC for me has gotten a bit stale.

i7 5930k . 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 2666 DDR4 . Gigabyte GA-X99-Gaming G1-WIFI . Zotac GeForce GTX 980 AMP! 4GB SLi . Crucial M550 1TB SSD . LG BD . Fractal Design Define R2 Black Pearl . SuperFlower Leadex Gold 750w . BenQ GW2765HT 2560x1440 . CM Storm QF TK MX Blue . SteelSeries Rival 
i5 2500k/ EVGA Z68SLi/ FX 8320/ Phenom II B55 x4/ MSI 790FX-GD70/ G.skill Ripjaws X 1600 8GB kit/ Geil Black Dragon 1600 4GB kit/ Sapphire Ref R9 290/ XFX DD GHOST 7770 

Let's see:

Ricochet system

Intellivision

Atari 2600

Sega master system

NES

Genesis

SNES

Sega CD

32X

Saturn

PS1

N64

PS2

Gamecube

XBOX

XBOX 360

PS3

Wii

PS4

Only ones I still use are the PS3 and PS4, The rest of the time I play in the PC.

Mystery is the source of all true science.

I have an Xbox 360. I play minecraft or Halo Reach with my sister occasionally. Otherwise PC FTW

CPU: AMD FX-6300 4GHz @ 1.3 volts | CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO | RAM: 8GB DDR3

Motherboard: Gigabyte 970A-DS3P | GPU: EVGA GTX 960 SSC | SSD: 250GB Samsung 850 EVO

HDD: 1TB WD Caviar Green | Case: Fractal Design Core 2500 | OS: Windows 10 Home

360, One, and I have a PS3...

Just remember: Random people on the internet ALWAYS know more than professionals, when someone's lying, AND can predict the future.

i7 9700K (5.2Ghz @1.2V); MSI Z390 Gaming Edge AC; Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB 3200 CAS 16; H100i RGB Platinum; Samsung 970 Evo 1TB; Samsung 850 Evo 500GB; WD Black 3 TB; Phanteks 350x; Corsair RM19750w.

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 4K 9750H GTX 1650 16GB Ram 256GB SSD

Spoiler

sex hahaha