Can my GPU play play gta 5 on ultra?

Do you have, to have a gtx 980. to play gta 5 on ultra and over 60fps or will my gtx 970 do the job? :D

We don't even know if it's gonna be like GTA 4 or not. If it's like GTA 4 on PC.....maybe not 60 FPS......

nothing is certain until its out.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

Do you have, to have a gtx 980. to play gta 5 on ultra and over 60fps or will my gtx 970 do the job? :D

Well, the "recommended" card is a 660, your 970 will probably do the job.

LTT's unofficial Windows activation expert.

We hve no idea because the game hasn't come out and you didn't provide a resolution. Whatever the case, don't buy a gtx 980, it doesn't make any sense. Get a single 970 and enjoy your saved money, or go for 2 970s and enjoy 80% more performance than a 980 for little more money.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Well, the "recommended" card is a 660, your 970 will probably do the job.

Okay :) I'll hope so. i dont want do buy a 980. after i just have purchase a 970

Benchmarks:

Gtx 970 Average fps: 22

Minimum: 13

Maximum: 26

Gtx 980 Average fps:  62

Minimum:  60

Maximum: 70

Source: www.common-sense.com

We hve no idea because the game hasn't come out and you didn't provide a resolution. Whatever the case, don't buy a gtx 980, it doesn't make any sense. Get a single 970 and enjoy your saved money, or go for 2 970s and enjoy 80% more performance than a 980 for little more money.

Okay. Thanks dude :D

Benchmarks:

Source: common sense

Look everyone we got a troll here.

Benchmarks:

Source: common sense

uh... doesn't your common sense tell you that those numbers don't make any sense since the 970 is 20% slower at most?

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Okay :) I'll hope so. i dont want do buy a 980. after i just have purchase a 970

The recomended GPU is an HD 7870 or GTX 660 LOL I was going to upgrade my HD 7850 based on GTA V but it looks like all I will need to do is OC LOL.

uh... doesn't your common sense tell you that those numbers don't make any sense since the 970 is 20% slower at most?

16% if you go by the reduced number of Cuda cores (the only difference between a 970 and a 980).

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

16% if you go by the reduced number of Cuda cores (the only difference between a 970 and a 980).

hence the "at most" ;)

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

He's clearly trolling. I don't think there has ever been a 50fps gap between those to cards on the min frame rate in any game LOL.

He's clearly trolling. I don't think there has ever been a 50fps gap between those to cards on the min frame rate in any game LOL.

maybe in stuff like quake 2 where they get close to 600 fps, then maybe the gap might be that high xD

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

We don't even know if it's gonna be like GTA 4 or not. If it's like GTA 4 on PC.....maybe not 60 FPS......

GTA IV is way too old to be taken into optimization comparison. Take Max Payne 3 for example instead.

No i swear, i run benchmarks about 3 times in my mind.

GTA IV is way too old to be taken into optimization comparison. Take Max Payne 3 for example instead.

MP3 plays flawlessly on my HD 7850 and Core i5 CPU and the game looks great as well. If going by MP3 then anyone with decent hardware will have a wonderful time in Los Santos.

Nobody knows...

CPU: AMD FX-6300 4GHz @ 1.3 volts | CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO | RAM: 8GB DDR3

Motherboard: Gigabyte 970A-DS3P | GPU: EVGA GTX 960 SSC | SSD: 250GB Samsung 850 EVO

HDD: 1TB WD Caviar Green | Case: Fractal Design Core 2500 | OS: Windows 10 Home

Although we dont know any specific numbers, assuming your gaming at 1080p, then we can then assume that a 970 or 980 will do the job just fine. Dont quote me on this, its only speculation, nothing official. 

Although we dont know any specific numbers, assuming your gaming at 1080p, then we can then assume that a 970 or 980 will do the job just fine. Dont quote me on this, its only speculation, nothing official. 

The offical specs on Steam  say HD 7870 or GTX 660.

All we can tell you for sure is that If a 970 struggles a 980 will probably struggle too.

And if a 980 runs it smoothly then almost certainly a 970 will too.

There's not much gap between them.

High end GPUs from Nvidia and AMD normally tend to run any AAA game smoothly at 1080p or 1440p.

It's just that consumer confidence was shaken by Ubisoft releasing multiple games in 2014 which stuttered.

You should feel confident with your 970. But what resolution are you playing at?

The offical specs on Steam  say HD 7870 or GTX 660.

That isn't for the highest quality settings. As we don't know what quality settings the recommended specs are, we don't really have anything to reference to.

I'm telling the truth! I AM a 12 year old girl!