Star citizen do I need to buy another package to play?

Lazmarr

So I have the NSF bundle, but last time I tried to play I could only play AC.

Upon looking it says I have beta access, can I play the full game, is it in beta?

x359TM0.png

Gaming PC: Case: NZXT Phantom 820 Black | PSU: XFX 750w PRO Black Edition 80Plus Gold (Platinum) | CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K | CPU Cooler: BE QUIET! Dark Rock Pro 2 | MB: ASUS Sabertooth Z97 Mark S | RAM: 24GB Kingston HyperX and Corsair Vengeance 1866MHz | GPU: MSI R9 280X 3G | SSD: Samsung 840 Evo 250GB | HDD: 9TB Total | Keyboard: K70 RGB Brown | Mouse: R.A.T MMO7

Laptop: HP Envy 15-j151sa | 1920x1080 60HZ LED | APU: AMD A10-5750M 2.5GHZ - 3.5GHZ | 8GB DDR3 1600mhz | GPU: AMD  HD 8650G + 8750M Dual Graphics | 1TB SSHD

its beta still

So I can play it then? xD I haven't been able to find an answer on google :(

Gaming PC: Case: NZXT Phantom 820 Black | PSU: XFX 750w PRO Black Edition 80Plus Gold (Platinum) | CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K | CPU Cooler: BE QUIET! Dark Rock Pro 2 | MB: ASUS Sabertooth Z97 Mark S | RAM: 24GB Kingston HyperX and Corsair Vengeance 1866MHz | GPU: MSI R9 280X 3G | SSD: Samsung 840 Evo 250GB | HDD: 9TB Total | Keyboard: K70 RGB Brown | Mouse: R.A.T MMO7

Laptop: HP Envy 15-j151sa | 1920x1080 60HZ LED | APU: AMD A10-5750M 2.5GHZ - 3.5GHZ | 8GB DDR3 1600mhz | GPU: AMD  HD 8650G + 8750M Dual Graphics | 1TB SSHD

Its currently in alpha, that package gives you the full game when released (single and multiplayer), beta access and alpha access to the arena commander module (the currently playable portion), so yes you can play.

So I have the NSF bundle, but last time I tried to play I could only play AC.

Upon looking it says I have beta access, can I play the full game, is it in beta?

'Star Citizen Digital Download' is the full game access, so yes you have the full game. Beta access if for the Persistent Universe which comes out at the end of this year. Because you have the Arena Commander Pass, you can play module 1 of alpha, which is the dog fighting arena. You will need to purchase other passes for the modules to come this year (FPS, Social, Planetside) if you want to play them. Although the Beta will contain all these features when it launches.

its beta still

Alpha actually. Although it really depends on your point of view.

CPU: Intel i7 4790k MOBO: Gigabyte GA-Z97x-UD3H RAM: 2x4gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600Mhz GPU: EVGA GTX 780Ti SC w/ ACX SSD: Samsung 820 128gb HDD: Seagate 1TB PSU: Cooler Master eXtreme 800w Case: Cooler Master Storm Scout

What you see right now is what you get.

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/

Damn, was hoping to be able to play the beta of the full game right now lol

So they only way to do that is to buy the $45 package?

Damn, was hoping to be able to play the beta of the full game right now lol

So they only way to do that is to buy the $45 package?

More posting this for others that see this as you probably saw/will see my post in the SC sub-forum:

Star Citizen is currently in alpha, the AMD Mustang package comes with full access to the official multiplayer and single player release tentatively due at the end of 2016/start of 2017, it also has beta access which has no dates yet though will probably be a month or two before the official release, it also has an arena commander pass which gives you access to the alpha of the arena commander module which is currently available to play, the hangar module is also included in all packages so you can, at the very least, have a look at and walk around any of your ships that have been added to the game already. Early backers got alpha access to all modules included in their packages but if you want access to future alpha modules now, passes will be available for $5 each as they come out, as it stands future alpha modules will be the FPS module, planet side social module and persistent universe alpha, these are all (tentatively) due throughout this year but everything is subject to change because this is all still in the alpha stage of development which means everything is a moving target, its a point in development for a normal game most people would never see apart from behind closed doors with NDAs (or through leaks ;)).

The information is spread out all over the place so I thought I'd leave this here for anyone interested and hopefully clear up some of the confusion as to the current state of the game and what you get at the moment.