[Beta] The official Conglomerate TS

Create a joint account with ixi so both are responsible

I'm not part of the UOLTT HC, I'm just a helper that nags ixi once or twice a day.

Or part of the furniture..

I'm not part of the UOLTT HC, I'm just a helper that nags ixi once or twice a day.

Or part of the furniture..

Trying to consider, I think you would make a good candlestick, but still don't know why you may need spoons.

Still new, but learning

i7 4790K / GTX 970 G1 Gaming / Maximus VII Hero / Swiftech H240x / Corsair Vengeance Pro 16gb, 1600mhz, cl9 / 850 evo 250GB /

WD Blue 1TB / HX850 / Phanteks Enthoo Pro

Trying to consider, I think you would make a good candlestick, but still don't know why you may need spoons.

sing along everyone

http://youtu.be/GXlgmqHpBkU

I was married to a dish but she ran away with a spoon, so I put the rest of the spoons into slavery and I pimp them out now to the forks.... yeah I'm feeling weird today

Roberts has said before that the in-game chat will be universal, because people would just go around it anyways. This begs the question as to WHY anyone should waste money on a teamspeak server when the game will take care of all of it?

Roberts has said before that the in-game chat will be universal, because people would just go around it anyways. This begs the question as to WHY anyone should waste money on a teamspeak server when the game will take care of all of it?

Because its easier than trying to log in just to have a 5 minute meeting with someone and the in game chat can be affected due to jump gates etc.

It also gives us something to chat on if we fancy playing as a group on another game

I see that the server is up again. What time do we meet today? Was it 9PM GMT?

Yep, 9pm GMT

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Any thought of reaching out to GameVox? They seem to like to donate servers all the time, I know Josh from Fractal Designs has one and it's worked out well, I've used it quite a few times.

I'd be confident in that the LTT community could use it for all of our gaming, not just SC.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm just throwing this out there, but some hosting sites for TS let you have people donate to your cost directly (and have a reserve) :) I am sure a quick google for what hosts do this would show some helpful links.

Any thought of reaching out to GameVox? They seem to like to donate servers all the time, I know Josh from Fractal Designs has one and it's worked out well, I've used it quite a few times.

I'd be confident in that the LTT community could use it for all of our gaming, not just SC.

There is already a unofficial LTT Team speak

I'm just throwing this out there, but some hosting sites for TS let you have people donate to your cost directly (and have a reserve) :) I am sure a quick google for what hosts do this would show some helpful links.

I think there is something in the works

• 3 months later...

Have a look at Discord as an alternative. Its growing very rapidly and tons of people are switching to it.

Don't forget to Like the things you like!

Have a look at Discord as an alternative. Its growing very rapidly and tons of people are switching to it.

We're already using it

We're already using it

Oh ok, didn't see any link to it

Don't forget to Like the things you like!

• 3 weeks later...

Why is no one on team speak.

because we all switched to Discord, as it's everything Teamspeak and more  ;)

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/464412-star-citizen-help-us-test-the-uoltt-discord-server/

Did you know this forum has an unofficial/official Star Citizen group? Head over to our organization's page, numerous forum threads or our LTTC Discord Server to find out more.