[Beta] The official Conglomerate TS

We've set up a TS for the org!

luke-cheesy-ts.gif

Cmon in and say wazzup etc etc, 

We're doing a test run of the TS atm, if it proves popular, we'll probably go get a proper license and up the slot count.

Keep in mind though that it is going to be used tonight for the org battle thing, so please, if the server gets full-ish and people who are playing cant connect, you're probably going to be asked to leave/kicked

Rules and stuff:

1. Don't be a dick

I'll be on there quite a bit tonight playing SC and just hanging around, so feel free to come join me ^_^

IP : ts.lttconglomerate.org

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

If i have any time tonight, I'll pop in too. I'll try and get a game or two before I have to drop out to the party

I'm on now, everyone's mic has an x on it.

You're in another channel, you can move to other channels by double clicking on the name. 

CPU: Intel core i5 3570 Motherboard: Gigabyte-H77-DS3H Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB  GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7950 Twin Frozr III Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB  PSU: Seasonic G Series 550W

Acer Aspire S7 Overview Sennheiser PC360

• 4 weeks later...

i guess this is now closed down due to lack of inactivity? Also that  gif in the first post kills my chrome.

i guess this is now closed down due to lack of inactivity? Also that  gif in the first post kills my chrome.

There was plenty of activity around the event. I presume there will be again on the 21st. Is it closed permanently? :(

There was plenty of activity around the event. I presume there will be again on the 21st. Is it closed permanently? :(

@ixi_your_face ? I don't know otherwise we will be using a free software if not

@ixi_your_face ? I don't know otherwise we will be using a free software if not

It's up for me

I'm thinking we just need the free one atm.

I wanna get a license, but that costs cash, and we can't get a NPL, soo...

yeahhh

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

It's up for me

I'm thinking we just need the free one atm.

I wanna get a license, but that costs cash, and we can't get a NPL, soo...

yeahhh

ok I'll try it again tonight, how much for the license?

ok I'll try it again tonight, how much for the license?

quite a bit, unfortunately..

it's not much for something around the 32-128 people mark, but after that it rises sharply.

Annual Activation

32 slots, 1 virtual server - $30

64 slots, 1 virtual server - $55

128 slots, 2 virtual servers - $100

256 slots, 2 virtual servers - $175

512 slots, 2 virtual servers - $300

1024 slots, 2 virtual servers - $500

What do you guys think about all of this?

I'm not willing to go out and get a proper license just because we want one. I need to know that it'll be used. And since it'll be org sponsored, I'd need to figure out a way to fund the whole thing, you know?

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Harsh thing to consider. Would be best to hold off on getting a license until the game gets more modules, let alone the pu. If we had an fps and social, and can go on the planet, it may give us more to do in the verse.

Until then, going on a small stroll in AC is not enough to warrant it. At the very least, we need to wait for the REC to come out in 1.1 so that people have an incentive to put in more time beyond going on once a blue moon.

Best to hold off and wait a few more months at least. Will also save the info and take a look at the server and see if we can get a few people on to at least shoot the breeze, if nothing else.

Still new, but learning

i7 4790K / GTX 970 G1 Gaming / Maximus VII Hero / Swiftech H240x / Corsair Vengeance Pro 16gb, 1600mhz, cl9 / 850 evo 250GB /

WD Blue 1TB / HX850 / Phanteks Enthoo Pro

it's not much for something around the 32-128 people mark, but after that it rises sharply.

Annual Activation

I'm not willing to go out and get a proper license just because we want one. I need to know that it'll be used. And since it'll be org sponsored, I'd need to figure out a way to fund the whole thing, you know?

I think we need to push our influence onto the RSI forum first before we think of using anything bigger.

I'd be will to "donate" towards it as said before but its empty a lot of the time so I too want to see it busy.

As for paying for it, we could pimp out @LukaP if we can get him back

I agree with waiting, if it becomes an issue note that "Unlicensed use of TeamSpeak 2 is limited to two virtual servers with up to 1000 combined slots" and at some point there should be something in game ;)

As for paying for it, we could pimp out @LukaP if we can get him back

what do you want to pimp me out with :D im all for it :P

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

Annual Activation

Tbh, until the final game comes out, I really can't see 128 people online at once in a teamspeak channel. So until then, get a smaller server then slowly ramp it up if it is really needed? 

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

Tbh, until the final game comes out, I really can't see 128 people online at once in a teamspeak channel. So until then, get a smaller server then slowly ramp it up if it is really needed? 

that's what i'm thinking. But i don't wanna end up paying twice..

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Alternatively, we can make it a community TS and include other games as well, perhaps share the costs if others find it useful. This way we can possibly even shanghai other members into the glory that is Star Citizen. Obviously, there are ways that this won't work but it is a plausible option as well.

Otherwise, I'd think it better to just go unlicensed or fewer slots until at least more SC modules come out. I doubt that if we do have to ramp up, it would at least be 6 months before it might be too problematic.

Still new, but learning

i7 4790K / GTX 970 G1 Gaming / Maximus VII Hero / Swiftech H240x / Corsair Vengeance Pro 16gb, 1600mhz, cl9 / 850 evo 250GB /

WD Blue 1TB / HX850 / Phanteks Enthoo Pro

Well you'll have to find out if you can max out 64/128 people at once, cause if you cant then there's no use getting big servers until the demand is met, so 55/100 dollars is quite alright if the servers don't fill all the way up, since the game isn't due out till next year. 

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

Well you'll have to find out if you can max out 64/128 people at once, cause if you cant then there's no use getting big servers until the demand is met, so 55/100 dollars is quite alright if the servers don't fill all the way up, since the game isn't due out till next year. 

yeah. I was thinking about the 128 one as a compromise for the while. But then it's a question to get all the money

Alternatively, we can make it a community TS and include other games as well, perhaps share the costs if others find it useful. This way we can possibly even shanghai other members into the glory that is Star Citizen. Obviously, there are ways that this won't work but it is a plausible option as well.

Otherwise, I'd think it better to just go unlicensed or fewer slots until at least more SC modules come out. I doubt that if we do have to ramp up, it would at least be 6 months before it might be too problematic.

Well, it's an org community TS :P

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

yeah. I was thinking about the 128 one as a compromise for the while. But then it's a question to get all the money

Well, it's an org community TS :P

Chalk me up for $10. I presume there will be other people willing to help out. We just need to know where to donate.

Chalk me up for $10. I presume there will be other people willing to help out. We just need to know where to donate.

I was just going to say the same, $10 from me

I was just going to say the same, $10 from me

I cant donate but i had a idea to facilitate these donations just send money to someones paypal account with a note with what it is for. done,

@rentaspoon

I cant donate but i had a idea to facilitate these donations just send money to someones paypal account with a note with what it is for. done,

@rentaspoon

@ixi_your_face is the man for the job

I wouldn't mind being the orgs "treasurer" but don't want other peoples money in my pocket.

@ixi_your_face is the man for the job

I wouldn't mind being the orgs "treasurer" but don't want other peoples money in my pocket.

Create a joint account with ixi so both are responsible