Just wanna talk

chimmychunger

I just got an offer for a masters in applied computing for technologists today. :)  

It's a conversion course for people who haven't studied computers before but have a background in a relative area. I studied mechanical engineering but always had an interest in computers (that's obvious since I'm on LTT). I am really looking forward to getting more involved with computers. It's simply remarkable what you can do with a computer and it is the way of the future. I can't wait to not be a complete fool about using computers. :P  All I have to do now is figure out how I'm going to pay for it.  :huh: Should be grand though. Luckily it's not stupidly expensive.  :rolleyes:

Rig: i7 2600K @ 4.2GHz, Larkooler Watercooling System, MSI Z68a-gd80-G3, 8GB G.Skill Sniper 1600MHz CL9, Gigabyte GTX 670 Windforce 3x 2GB OC, Samsung 840 250GB, 1TB WD Caviar Blue, Auzentech X-FI Forte 7.1, XFX PRO650W, Silverstone RV02 Monitors: Asus PB278Q, LG W2243S-PF (Gaming / overclocked to 74Hz) Peripherals: Logitech G9x Laser, QPad MK-50, AudioTechnica ATH AD700

I just got an offer for a masters in applied computing for technologists today. :)  

It's a conversion course for people who haven't studied computers before but have a background in a relative area. I studied mechanical engineering but always had an interest in computers (that's obvious since I'm on LTT). I am really looking forward to getting more involved with computers. It's simply remarkable what you can do with a computer and it is the way of the future. I can't wait to not be a complete fool about using computers. :P  All I have to do now is figure out how I'm going to pay for it.  :huh: Should be grand though. Luckily it's not stupidly expensive.  :rolleyes:

im new to computars (6 months of self implicted study) and now im planning my first build and talking technical (driviing all of my family up the wall) :P

Work is boring not much going on here although we are getting some more servers and I am making some servers for work for Multipoint Server for some of the parts of the Office. I have just been doing maintenance and all that recently.

XYPHER AMD FX8350 @ 4.6Ghz ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX R2.0 AMD RADEON HD 7970 @ 1140Mhz 16GB Corsair VENGEANCE 1600Mhz OCZ VERTEX 3 240GB SSD Corsair H100i 1TB SEAGATE BARRACUDA FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE R4 CORSAIR K90 MADCATZ RAT 3 iiyama ProLite B2480HS 24"

holly hell i just started this thred coz i was bored now everyone talks in it KOOL :D

Holy* hell I just started this thread* because* I was bored now everyone talks in it COOL * :)*

i warned you ;)

Summer holidays have started in Scotland!

Cpu: I5 3570k @ 4.3ghz Gpu: EVGA GTX 780 FTW edition Case: Corsair 300R​ Ram: 8GB Corsair vengeance 1600mhz

Motherboard: ASUS P8-Z77 V-LX Keyboard: Corsair k50 raptor  Mouse: Razer naga 2012 edition OS: Windows 8.1

winter hols start here next week for 2 weeks

nice

winter holidays* start here next week for 2 weeks

winter holidays* start here next week for 2 weeks

It will still be warmer in Australia .

Cpu: I5 3570k @ 4.3ghz Gpu: EVGA GTX 780 FTW edition Case: Corsair 300R​ Ram: 8GB Corsair vengeance 1600mhz

Motherboard: ASUS P8-Z77 V-LX Keyboard: Corsair k50 raptor  Mouse: Razer naga 2012 edition OS: Windows 8.1

It will still be warmer in Australia .

ye :P

i have one more portal 2 trading card untill i get the set on steam

Summer holidays just started here in Denmark! This upcoming month is going to be the most relaxing thing of the year :) My class and I was on a 2 day trip to Malmö the last days of school :D It was so nice and fun!

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

I just finished my clinical exam today and my certification from the CDC came in so I'm officially a licensed dialysis technician. It was a very accomplishing day so far. I might watch a movie at work and hit up my favorite bar to celebrate later hahaha

wow sweet, congrats mate :)

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

i have one more portal 2 trading card untill i get the set on steam

what do you mean by " getting set ?"

Signature in progress.

what do you mean by " getting set ?"

get the full set of portal cards on steam and you can make a bagde

I now have a week where i can just chill and play video games and then I'm going to america to visit friends and family for 3 weeks :D

PC Specs:  2x GTX 550 ti in SLI - Intel i7 2600k @ 3.4Ghz - Thermaltake Overseer Case - 8 GB Corsair Vengeance Ram - 1TB Harddrive - 500 Watt PSU that came with my old prebuilt pc lawl -  ASUS P8P67 EVO

Peripherals:  Razer Deathadder Black Edition - Razer Arctosa Keyboard - Logitech G53 Headset

Cool song of the day: Chief Keef - Round da Rosey    Changed my profile pic again...                                        Mountain Dew is good. So are video games and music. Oh and unicorns.

get the full set of portal cards on steam and you can make a bagde

Oh, I just buy the ones I need from Steam Market, and sell those I don't need on market.

But now I'm waiting for my idle accounts to drop me a scout and a demoman to complete de TF2 badge, and the probably I'm gonna sell all my duplicates and craft another TF2 badge again.

Signature in progress.

how is everyone????????

I can't speak for everyone but I'm pretty good, just preparing for a small 8km bike ride that I can't be arsed to do but have no choice lol

You?

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

I can't speak for everyone but I'm pretty good, just preparing for a small 8km bike ride that I can't be arsed to do but have no choice lol

You?

sick but happy school ends in two days but for only two weeks so not the best

sick but happy school ends in two days but for only two weeks so not the best

You'll live mate :P