Hey guys I just need some help deciding on which cooler to purchase

Hey guys I run a 1150 socket mobo with a v71 case so compatibility is virtually a non issue

and I have cash to drop so price is virtually a non issue.
What would be the top tier 5 best performing all in one liquid cooling solutions for an overclocked cpu ( in this case a 4690k ) 
currently im running the stock cooler and have a coolermaster 212+ sitting on my spare mobo, I could always use that but I'm interested in the benefits of a aio cooler.
ew right stock cooler? meanwhile my max temp (prime95 for 15 ) on my cpu running stock has been 80 (usually in game max temp is 60-65) C and idle is less than 34 C on the hottest core, Its only when running overclocked I run into temp issues with even a 4.0ghz oc i get too close to tjmax for my liking.

Id love to see what you guys think is the best performance aio cooler

Price/Compatibility/noise are non issues, pure performance>

Ive looked online and all ive been able to find are sites with only corsair h100i's at the top now that cant be right can it? I was under the assumption the x61 or h240x were the real beasts so if u guys could give me close to a top 5 so i can compare results thatd be awesome

also wondering if I could just use some electrical tape to cover up that red led on that sound card

Thank you in advance

post-56686-0-67099300-1421239132_thumb.j

post-56686-0-23501500-1421239135_thumb.j

post-56686-0-89515300-1421239136_thumb.j

post-56686-0-27674000-1421239138_thumb.j

AIOs only benefit is that they look nice (and allow for very high RAM heatsinks, but those are pointless).

If you want a long lasting, very silent yet high performing CPU cooler (and cheaper than equivalently performing AIOs) i suggest the Dark Rock Pro 3.

Spoiler

Samung Tab S 8.4

The negative with an AIO cooler even if the risk is so much of a long shot is that it could leak and destroy components with water.  I say use the CM Hyper 212 you call a spare.  If it really is a spare then use it on a pc that needs it more.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

The negative with an AIO cooler even if the risk is so much of a long shot is that it could leak and destroy components with water.

I haven't heard of many people reporting on leaking AIO's tbh I feel that is very unlikely to happen

AIOs only benefit is that they look nice (and allow for very high RAM heatsinks, but those are pointless).

If you want a long lasting, very silent yet high performing CPU cooler (and cheaper than equivalently performing AIOs) i suggest the Dark Rock Pro 3.

Ill definitely put that on the list of possibilities thank you man

It is unlikely that one will leak but feel this guy's pain ...

http://forums.evga.com/Corsair-H60-Coolant-leaked-on-new-GTX780-SC-UpdatedCard-Cleaned-up-and-seems-ok-m1961042.aspx

and another's pain ...

http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=111076

If you have money for sure to replace your hardware if things like this happen then I say go with whatever you want but if you don't just go with an air cooler.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

It is unlikely that one will leak but feel this guy's pain ...

http://forums.evga.com/Corsair-H60-Coolant-leaked-on-new-GTX780-SC-UpdatedCard-Cleaned-up-and-seems-ok-m1961042.aspx

and another's pain ...

http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=111076

If you have money for sure to replace your hardware if things like this happen then I say go with whatever you want but if you don't just go with an air cooler.

Oh no that's terrible, at least corsair gave the guy 400 bucks for the damages and a new cooler, but man that's a horror story 

but ya im just looking for performance, noise/money are not an issue. I just want what cools best whether it be an air cooler with amazing fans or a liquid cooler, but I do not want to put forward the effort of a custom loop sadly I feel that is just not for me

Chances are very slim of it leaking but

If u rly wanna get air cooler

Its up to you Ur money mannn

So I'll suggest a dark rock pro 3 or a noctua d15

“It would seem that Our Lord finds our desires not too strong, but too weak. We are half-hearted creatures, fooling about with drink and sex and ambition when infinite joy is offered us, like an ignorant child who wants to go on making mud pies in a slum because he cannot imagine what is meant by the offer of a holiday at the sea. We are far too easily pleased.”

―  C.S. Lewis  :)

Chances are very slim of it leaking but

If u rly wanna get air cooler

Its up to you Ur money mannn

So I'll suggest a dark rock pro 3 or a noctua d15

what, i want an aio liquid cooler as the op describes

If price or noise is no issue in terms of beasts I'd put them in order of  220x > H220 / X61 > Triton > Liqtech 240 > H100i

If price or noise is no issue in terms of beasts I'd put them in order of  220x > H220 / X61 > Triton > Liqtech 240 > H100i

im surprised, id think the h240x would beat out the 220x

im surprised, id think the h240x would beat out the 220x

I leave it out for the fact I can never find the bloody thing in stock anywhere.

1. Corsair h105

2. NZXT kraken x61

3. Swiftech h220-x

4. Corsair h100i (If installed correctly)

5. Coolermaster nepton 280l

Remember, there are probably a lot of the aio cpu coolers that perform near/same as some of these but this is just off the top of my head.

[-] i7 4790k @ 4.7ghz [-] Asus Maximus VII Formula [-] EVGA Gtx 980 Sc [-] Corsair H105 [-] Corsair Obsidian 750d [-]

https://pcpartpicker.com/user/TBNRunity/saved/#savedbuild_1797964

I would recommend any of the top 280mm AIO with my preference being the Cooler master Nepton 280L

but also in the same league are 

Corsair H100i or H105

Swiftech H220-X or H240-X

NZXT Kraken X61

Really if money isn't any issue go all out and get an XSPC or EK kit. They come with everything you need to know and are expandable.

This is a good one IMO: http://www.frozencpu.com/products/18965/ex-wat-250/EK_L360_Complete_Triple_120mm_Liquid_Cooling_Kit_EK-KIT_L360.html?tl=g30c321#blank

I am addicted to building gaming PCs but I don't have a great reason to stop...yet...

1. Corsair h105

2. NZXT kraken x61

3. Swiftech h220-x

4. Corsair h100i (If installed correctly)

5. Coolermaster nepton 280l

Remember, there are probably a lot of the aio cpu coolers that perform near/same as some of these but this is just off the top of my head.

so ive hunted the net in search of as many cooling benchmark results as possible and the only constants ive found across 50+ charts have been the h100i, netpton 280l and kraken x61, please let me know what you mean by installed correctly in reference to the h100i

so ive hunted the net in search of as many cooling benchmark results as possible and the only constants ive found across 50+ charts have been the h100i, netpton 280l and kraken x61, please let me know what you mean by installed correctly in reference to the h100i

Well the h100i is notorious for it being mounted unproperly due to it's mounting hardware. It's magnetic. So it may take a few tries to get it right.

[-] i7 4790k @ 4.7ghz [-] Asus Maximus VII Formula [-] EVGA Gtx 980 Sc [-] Corsair H105 [-] Corsair Obsidian 750d [-]

https://pcpartpicker.com/user/TBNRunity/saved/#savedbuild_1797964