Should I go to Comic Con?

ilove64

Hi :)

I live really near to comic con and never even heard about it (call me Patrick if you'd like).

Has anyone here ever went to comic con? How is it like?

I really don't know if I want to go, help me decide? <3

You could just go, to see if you like it or not you know :)

Current rig: CPU: AMD FX-8120  Cooling: Corsair H100i  Mobo: ASRock 970 Extreme 3  RAM: 8GB 1333Mhz  GPU: MSI GTX 660Ti Power Edition  Case: Fractal Design Define R4  Storage: 2TB Seagate HDD + 128GB Crucial SSD  PSU: be quiet! 730W bronze

It's a comic convention xD but they show things like movie trailers and games demos, but it's a pain to get into anything good. IMO cons aren't worth it.

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

Softmodded Fat PS2 w/ 80GB HDD, and a Dreamcast.

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

Hi :)

I live really near to comic con and never even heard about it (call me Patrick if you'd like).

Has anyone here ever went to comic con? How is it like?

I really don't know if I want to go, help me decide? <3

I live in San Diego and have never gone. Have thought about it, though. I just don't want to deal with the traffic. Otherwise, why not go?

My arsenal: i7-9700k Gaming Rig, an iPhone, and Stupidity.

Twilight ruined comicon. I honestly wouldnt bother with it anymore. Far far too crouded nowadays, so much so that even the year before twilight released and open the Comicon scene to all the freaking casuals out there you could actually see more than a single panel a day. Now you're lucky if you get through a single panel and have enough time left over to see another single small one each day. Its just not fair D:

How comicon was ruined

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

Its fun to go to a comic con.

I don't know how people can go to con after con though

Spoiler

Desktop: Ryzen9 5950X | ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Hero (Wifi) | EVGA RTX 3080Ti FTW3 | 32GB (2x16GB) Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB Pro 3600Mhz | EKWB EK-AIO 360D-RGB | EKWB EK-Vardar RGB Fans | 1TB Samsung 980 Pro, 4TB Samsung 980 Pro | Corsair 5000D Airflow | Corsair HX850 Platinum PSU | Asus ROG 42" OLED PG42UQ + LG 32" 32GK850G Monitor | Roccat Vulcan TKL Pro Keyboard | Logitech G Pro X Superlight  | MicroLab Solo 7C Speakers | Audio-Technica ATH-M50xBT2 LE Headphones | TC-Helicon GoXLR | Audio-Technica AT2035 | LTT Desk Mat | XBOX-X Controller | Windows 11 Pro

Spoiler

Server: Fractal Design Define R6 | Ryzen 3950x | ASRock X570 Taichi | EVGA GTX1070 FTW | 64GB (4x16GB) Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000Mhz | Corsair RM850v2 PSU | Fractal S36 Triple AIO | 12 x 8TB HGST Ultrastar He10 (WD Whitelabel) | 500GB Aorus Gen4 NVMe | 2 x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo Plus NVMe | LSI 9211-8i HBA

I would go for the tits and ass *wink* *wink* ayyyy lmao

I just ordered the K70 from you with 5-7 day shipping and 2 weeks past, why is that? Please make it come today :/ It was suppose to be a birthday present, I beg you.

I just ordered the K70 from you with 5-7 day shipping and 2 weeks past, why is that? Please make it come today :/ It was suppose to be a birthday present, I beg you.

Sorry, I can't do anything. But here is a cookie :/

Choc-Chip-Cookie.jpg

Sorry, I can't do anything. But here is a cookie :/

#worththewait

Thanks.

Btw, does it come in other flavors?

Np, happy birthday to!

Happy_birthday.jpg

It's actually tomorrow :3 Pic broken.

I think I'm going with Razer next time. #disrespect