dangers of folding?

i dont mean physical damage like burning your CPU or whatever but is there a possibility of hackers "entering your computers and stealing your files" sounds dumb i know but im just curious

PROJECT MOGARCPU: i5 4690k @ 4.9 Ghz CPU CoolerCorsair H100i in Pull on top Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97X-Gaming GT GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 Gaming Edition RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum (2x8GB) 2133 Mhz  PSU: EVGA G2 850W SSD: Samsung EVO 840 250 GB HDD: WD Black 1TB Case: Cooler Master CM Storm Scout II

-snip-

"sounds dumb i know" must not have been processed 

The only danger is your electric bill, that's it.

thats all i needed to know, thanks

PROJECT MOGARCPU: i5 4690k @ 4.9 Ghz CPU CoolerCorsair H100i in Pull on top Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97X-Gaming GT GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 Gaming Edition RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum (2x8GB) 2133 Mhz  PSU: EVGA G2 850W SSD: Samsung EVO 840 250 GB HDD: WD Black 1TB Case: Cooler Master CM Storm Scout II

-snip-

At least answer him, this is not Tumblr

i dont mean physical damage like burning your CPU or whatever but is there a possibility of hackers "entering your computers and stealing your files" sounds dumb i know but im just curious

Yeah don't worry about that

No.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

At least answer him, this is not Tumblr

Yeah don't worry about that

i feel like i have the right to ask any questions i want before i continuously use a piece of software smh (might i add that im not familiar with)

lmaoo he deleted his post xD

There's always the possibility of hackers stealing your files, with anything you do on a computer.

As for burning out your CPU, that won't happen if you have at least ok cooling

"My game vs my brains, who gets more fatal errors?" ~ Camper125Lv, GMC Jam #15

i feel like i have the right to ask any questions i want before i continuously use a piece of software smh (might i add that im not familiar with)

lmaoo he deleted his post xD

A mod probably removed the post.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

There's always the possibility of hackers stealing your files, with anything you do on a computer.

As for burning out your CPU, that won't happen if you have at least ok cooling

true, H100i :D

A mod probably removed the post.

oh, fixed that then

The danger of someone stealing your files is not increased by F@H :)

CPU : Intel Core i7 3960X, Mobo : X79-UD3, Memory : 4x4GB Vengeance Black Memory 1600MHz, GPU : Asus GTX 970 Strix, Case : Switch 810 Matte Black, Storage : 256GB Samsung 830 SSD, Seagate Barracuda 1TB, PSU : Thermaltake 750W 80+ Bronze, Displays : 3x Asus 1080p Screens, Cooling : Corsair H100i, Keyboard : Logitech G710+, Mouse : Madcat Cyborg R.A.T.7, Sound : Sennheiser HD598, V-Moda Crossfade LP, Logitech Z-5500, HMD : Oculus Rift CV1