Suck it MSI

Syntaxvgm

No, high school. But everyone has their own laptop, because I go to a choice school. Also afraid of it getting broken.

Ah yea. I wouldn't. I mean it HS anyway, you are never really doing anything important enough to warrant nice equipment. 

It's a reddit machine, really. And I assume some teachers might get annoyed. 

muh specs 

Gaming and HTPC (reparations)- ASUS 1080, MSI X99A SLI Plus, 5820k- 4.5GHz @ 1.25v, asetek based 360mm AIO, RM 1000x, 16GB memory, 750D with front USB 2.0 replaced with 3.0  ports, 2 250GB 850 EVOs in Raid 0 (why not, only has games on it), some hard drives

Screens- Acer preditor XB241H (1080p, 144Hz Gsync), LG 1080p ultrawide, (all mounted) directly wired to TV in other room

Stuff- k70 with reds, steel series rival, g13, full desk covering mouse mat

All parts black

Workstation(desk)- 3770k, 970 reference, 16GB of some crucial memory, a motherboard of some kind I don't remember, Micomsoft SC-512N1-L/DVI, CM Storm Trooper (It's got a handle, can you handle that?), 240mm Asetek based AIO, Crucial M550 256GB (upgrade soon), some hard drives, disc drives, and hot swap bays

Screens- 3  ASUS VN248H-P IPS 1080p screens mounted on a stand, some old tv on the wall above it. 

Stuff- Epicgear defiant (solderless swappable switches), g600, moutned mic and other stuff. 

Laptop docking area- 2 1440p korean monitors mounted, one AHVA matte, one samsung PLS gloss (very annoying, yes). Trashy Razer blackwidow chroma...I mean like the J key doesn't click anymore. I got a model M i use on it to, but its time for a new keyboard. Some edgy Utechsmart mouse similar to g600. Hooked to laptop dock for both of my dell precision laptops. (not only docking area)

Shelf- i7-2600 non-k (has vt-d), 380t, some ASUS sandy itx board, intel quad nic. Currently hosts shared files, setting up as pfsense box in VM. Also acts as spare gaming PC with a 580 or whatever someone brings. Hooked into laptop dock area via usb switch

Genuinely considering getting an MX Blue QuickFire Rapid to use in class haha

Make sure you type really heavy and bottom out every time you type. That combined with the click of the MX blue will annoy the hell out of everyone. Great way to make new friends.  ;)

I done been through a whole lot. Trial, tribulations, but I know God - Kendrick Lamar

I question your mother's upbringing if you don't like me - Action Bronson

You apocalyptic dingleberry - James 'Captain Slow' May

those tissues though

They are napkins. I hit a gas station before coming here. I have them there because I have a drink and had a bit of candy.

I don't like to use my keyboard if there is anything on my hands, make it greasy fast. 

muh specs 

Gaming and HTPC (reparations)- ASUS 1080, MSI X99A SLI Plus, 5820k- 4.5GHz @ 1.25v, asetek based 360mm AIO, RM 1000x, 16GB memory, 750D with front USB 2.0 replaced with 3.0  ports, 2 250GB 850 EVOs in Raid 0 (why not, only has games on it), some hard drives

Screens- Acer preditor XB241H (1080p, 144Hz Gsync), LG 1080p ultrawide, (all mounted) directly wired to TV in other room

All parts black

Workstation(desk)- 3770k, 970 reference, 16GB of some crucial memory, a motherboard of some kind I don't remember, Micomsoft SC-512N1-L/DVI, CM Storm Trooper (It's got a handle, can you handle that?), 240mm Asetek based AIO, Crucial M550 256GB (upgrade soon), some hard drives, disc drives, and hot swap bays

Screens- 3  ASUS VN248H-P IPS 1080p screens mounted on a stand, some old tv on the wall above it. 

Stuff- Epicgear defiant (solderless swappable switches), g600, moutned mic and other stuff. 

Laptop docking area- 2 1440p korean monitors mounted, one AHVA matte, one samsung PLS gloss (very annoying, yes). Trashy Razer blackwidow chroma...I mean like the J key doesn't click anymore. I got a model M i use on it to, but its time for a new keyboard. Some edgy Utechsmart mouse similar to g600. Hooked to laptop dock for both of my dell precision laptops. (not only docking area)

Shelf- i7-2600 non-k (has vt-d), 380t, some ASUS sandy itx board, intel quad nic. Currently hosts shared files, setting up as pfsense box in VM. Also acts as spare gaming PC with a 580 or whatever someone brings. Hooked into laptop dock area via usb switch

that tissue though

They are napkins. I hit a gas station before coming here. I have them there because I have a drink and had a bit of candy.

I don't like to use my keyboard if there is anything on my hands, make it greasy fast. 

... napkins

if-you-know-what-i-mean-mr-bean-rage-fac

if you say so :D

I done been through a whole lot. Trial, tribulations, but I know God - Kendrick Lamar

Make sure you type really heavy and bottom out every time you type. That combined with the click of the MX blue will annoy the hell out of everyone. Great way to make new friends.  ;)

At that point, Bind each to to a different button here

http://www.therapboard.com/

WHAT?

YEA! 

OKAAAY

YESSIR! 

YEAAA BOOOOIIII!

muh specs 

All parts black

Ay Dubz is better than Ghosts, actually gonorrhea is better than Ghosts.

Ay Dubz is just Chinese host and lobby stories, with the occasional salty Sirian.

... napkins

if-you-know-what-i-mean-mr-bean-rage-fac

if you say so :D

I assure you I'm not jerking it on my campus. It's empty, but they have cameras you know. 

muh specs 

All parts black

Ay Dubz is just Chinese host and lobby stories, with the occasional salty Sirian.

And aimboat, dont forget the aimboat. You watching the stream now?

And aimboat, dont forget the aimboat. You watching the stream now?

I should be, but it keeps buffering because of shitty internet. :(

I'll hop on and see where Bruce is at.

Genuinely considering getting an MX Blue QuickFire Rapid to use in class haha

Your classmates and teacher probably wouldn't appreciate the clicking and clacking from MX Blues. Be a nice guy and go with browns.

Intel i7 3770K [] Asrock Z77 Extreme 4 [] MSI R9 290X 4GB [] 16GB  G.SKILL 2133Mhz [] Crucial MX100 256GB [] WD Black 1TB [] XFX Pro 850W [] Fractal Define R3 [] Func MS-3 R2 [] Corsair K60 [] 

I should be, but it keeps buffering because of shitty internet. :(

I'll hop on and see where Bruce is at.

It cant be worse then mine. 7 down 1 up and i'm downloading from steam.

It cant be worse then mine. 7 down 1 up and i'm downloading from steam.

~1 sometimes down

Bruce being the donkey, carrying Yuri. Trolololo.

Only had one Pavlovs moment so far.

In MW3 or WaW? (this should really be in a pm)

At that point, Bind each to to a different button here

http://www.therapboard.com/

WHAT?

YEA! 

OKAAAY

YESSIR! 

YEAAA BOOOOIIII!

How does everyone at your school not want to kill you? You sound like the most evil person ever :D

Also, that is my new favorite website

One time one of my friends brought a mechanical keyboard from home to use on school computers.

We made sooooo much fun if him lol.

System: Thinkpad T460

How does everyone at your school not want to kill you? You sound like the most evil person ever :D

Also, that is my new favorite website

I'm actually really nice, but in recent times with that glimmer of mental insanity in my eyes that prompts caution

muh specs 

All parts black

hehe. This is why I got a Quickfire TK. It fits perfectly on my laptop's console and if anyone tries to sell my liver into sex slavery, I can smash them in the face with it.

I don't have to sell my kidney into sex slavery to get your GT80

This is much easier, and works great. SUCK IT MSI 

Yah, I know it's really dirty, I carry it around a lot.  Needs some TLC. 

I approve of this

#m18xsomethingrace

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

I approve of this

#m18xsomethingrace

I used to place a full mousepad on the keyboard and still was able to reach all of the important keys for FPS games. Could game on my lap. 

muh specs 

All parts black

I used to place a full mousepad on the keyboard and still was able to reach all of the important keys for FPS games. Could game on my lap. 

I just use the wrist rest and game on my lap (or train or wherever) that rubberised coating holds up well

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii