Having some problems with dbrand...I think

gilm0re3
Go to solution Solved by ZombifiedPyro,

Its almost always business hours which are typically M-F 9-5. So it should have been there sometime friday, but it wasnt. So I would expect it monday.

So early Thursday morning I bought a dbrand skin for my new One M8. According to the email I was sent, I was going to receive another email within the next 48 hours containing my shipment information. Well, it's Sunday evening now and I still haven't gotten that email, nor has my package been delivered. Also, when I try to check on their website for the shipment details, the "order status" box shows nothing for me and the order details box simply states that my order was "completed" with a check mark next to it.

So, does anyone know what's going on? This is my first time ordering from dbrand so I have no idea how their stuff normally works with emails and shipments, stuff like that.

I tried sending a message to dbrand (three actually) from their website messaging system, but I haven't seen a reply back from them and I sent those a few days ago as well.

Thanks for your help guys.

Laptop - Lenovo Y50   Keyboard - Corsair K95 RGB Cherry MX Brown   Mouse - Logitech G502 Proteus Core   Mousepad - Razer Firefly

Please read the LTT Code of Conduct before submitting a post

Its the weekend .. No shipping. Prob receive the email monday.

It's probably referring to the next 48 BUSINESS (usually Mon-Fri) hours. You'll probably receive tracking on Monday.

It's probably referring to the next 48 BUSINESS (usually Mon-Fri) hours. You'll probably receive tracking on Monday.

So basically what you're saying is that if I ordered it 13 minutes earlier (The order was placed at 12:12 am on Thursday) I would have gotten the shipment details? I was just under the impression that it should be coming within 48 hours of the order, not at the exact 48 hour mark.

Laptop - Lenovo Y50   Keyboard - Corsair K95 RGB Cherry MX Brown   Mouse - Logitech G502 Proteus Core   Mousepad - Razer Firefly

So basically what you're saying is that if I ordered it 13 minutes earlier (The order was placed at 12:12 am on Thursday) I would have gotten the shipment details? I was just under the impression that it should be coming within 48 hours of the order, not at the exact 48 hour mark.

Nope. Almost no company will 100% guarantee 48 hours, and if they will, it's somewhere like Amazon. 48 hours is an estimate and I strongly doubt they're working 12am-11:59pm.

Its almost always business hours which are typically M-F 9-5. So it should have been there sometime friday, but it wasnt. So I would expect it monday.

Athlon X4 760K | MSI A88X-G43 | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws 1333Mhz | MSI R7 260X 2GB | Corsair 300R | Corsair CX430 | 640GB HDD | Windows 7 64-bit

HP W2071d 20" 900p TN | Stock Dell K/B | Microsoft Comfort Optical Mouse 3000 + SteelSeries Qck Portal 2 Ed. | Grado SR80i + cheap 2.0 speakers

Just got an email from dbrand today saying that it got shipped out on Friday, but the email got stuck in their outbox and never got sent. Said it should be coming within the next 7-14 business days. Anyways, thanks for the help.