Choosing between the 6 and 6+

I would say 6 since there is less reason to even have a phone if it is hard to carry/hold. Also the OP said not to talk about Android, appologies for the people that did not read/lisiten to that @SeanAngelo.

The 6+ is just a bigger 6, it has a bigger battery, a bigger screen, and is much more slippery without any sort of case or skin.  If you need battery life or a big screen than get the 6+, if not our little 750p friend here can do you fine.  I sure love the battery life on my 6 better than my Nexus 5...this is a guy who really doesn't want to like the iPhone 6, but I can't find that many real faults with it, besides some one-handed usage scenarios while lying down.

AD2000x Review  Fitear To Go! 334 Review

Speakers - KEF LSX

Headphones - Sennheiser HD650, Kumitate Labs KL-Lakh

I'm an Android fan, but I'll attempt to be fair.

My choice is the iPhone 6+.

The screen isn't "brilliant", it's average, and I can't tell the difference between the 6+'s and my OnePlus One's. Probably the same panel (JSYK people, there's more to a screen than just pixels). That said, there's nothing bad about it in the slightest. I can't pick out pixels unless I push my face to it, even with circular elements. Unlike my previous "Retina" iPhone 4, where I could easily pick out pixels from ~8" away.

The (back) camera blows away any other smartphone, other than maybe the Lumia 1020. I don't care, because I use a DSLR for any and all photography, but that's not everyone's case. The OnePlus One's front camera is phenominal, though, SO much better than pretty much any other phone's. Again, not that I use it.

The beautiful revolutionary thin light aluminum rounded unibody sleek (like how I used pretty much every Apple buzzword?) design isn't that great, in fact it's really slippery and pretty much requires a case, defeating the purpose of an iPhone.

The 6+ doesn't seem blistering fast, not slow by any stretch of the imagination. Not the Nexus 6/Note 4/*insert other Snapdragon 8XX powered smartphone here* killer that Apple fanboys like to say it is, but it can hold its own.

The software is laughable. If you don't like to do anything with your phone, go ahead and buy an iPhone! In the meantime, I'll be enjoying my Material Design and freedom.

You get used to the size really quickly, the only thing I don't like is how it fits in my pocket. It makes sitting uncomfortable sometimes.

Apple Watch is nothing revolutionary, it does literally nothing Android Wear doesn't. But Wear has a much larger app selection.

Of course, that's all my opinion. I also wouldn't touch an iPhone with a ten foot pole. Or a thousand foot one. Or a billion mile one. Had an iPhone, hated it, bought an OnePlus One, love it. I'm looking forward to Material Design and Project Ara.

"We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." ~Carl Sagan

OnePlus One, 64GB Black, Rooted, Oxygen OS 1.0.0
Moto 360, Silver Finish with 22mm Cognac Leather Band, Pascual watchface
iPad with Retina Display (3rd Generation), 16GB, Black, Wifi Only

CPU: Intel i5-4690K CPU Cooler: Stock Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z97N WIFI Mini ITX RAM: Kingston Savage 8GB 1866MHz SSD: Sandisk Ultra Plus 256GB HDD: WD Caviar Blue 1TB 7200RPM Case: Fractal Design Node 304, Black GPU: Intel HD Graphics 4600 PSU: Corsair RM450 OS:
Windows 7 Ultimate Windows 8.1 Pro for Students Monitor: Acer K242HL Bhid 1080p 24" Monitor Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Blue Mouse: Logitech T650

• 4 weeks later...

i dont really like android as i find them a bit confusing, and i like the simplicity of apple more.

Totally your decision, but I thought android was going to be complicated too, but It took me less than a week to find my way around it completely.

PC Specs: CPU: i7-4770K @ 4.5Ghz (Cooled by Corsair H100i) GPU: 780ti (RIP) Mobo: Asus Z87-A Storage: 2x Samsung 850 pro (128GB) seagate SSHD (2TB) PSU: Corsair RM 750 Case: Corsair Vengeance C70 Peripherals Keyboard: CM storm cherry blues Mouse: Razer deathadder