Razer website] Razer 50% on MOST products NOW OVER. Please lock thread.

KungPaoChino

I have the codes for 50% off Razer peripherals and accessories or 30% off the Razer Blade/Razer Blade Pro, but the website keeps giving me an invalid code error...

CPU: Intel I7 4790k @ 4.6Ghz 1.255v | GPU: Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980 Ti | Display: Acer XB270HU bprz | RAM: 16GB (4x4GB) Gskill Ripjaws X 1866MHz | CPU Cooler: H80i | Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 | SSD: Mushkin 120GB + Sandisk 480GB | HDD: WD Blue 1TB | Case: Enthoo Pro |PSU: Seaconic M12II EVO 850w | OS: Windows 10 64-Bit | Mouse: Logitech RGB G502 | Keyboard: Thermaltake Poseidon Z (Brown Switches) | 

I didn't get any code/s  :o

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

I have the codes for 50% off Razer peripherals and accessories or 30% off the Razer Blade/Razer Blade Pro, but the website keeps giving me an invalid code error...

same here 

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

same here 

Maybe it's like the WAN show...are they just a little late? 

CPU: Intel I7 4790k @ 4.6Ghz 1.255v | GPU: Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980 Ti | Display: Acer XB270HU bprz | RAM: 16GB (4x4GB) Gskill Ripjaws X 1866MHz | CPU Cooler: H80i | Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 | SSD: Mushkin 120GB + Sandisk 480GB | HDD: WD Blue 1TB | Case: Enthoo Pro |PSU: Seaconic M12II EVO 850w | OS: Windows 10 64-Bit | Mouse: Logitech RGB G502 | Keyboard: Thermaltake Poseidon Z (Brown Switches) | 

Kinda a dumb question since the item I'm trying to buy is probably not included with the sale....

But I'm trying to buy the headphone stand since it's literally the only thing I really need from Razer, but it says my code is invalid. Are the codes messed up or can I just not use it on this item?

Ah Thank you :) 

Now just to decide what I get since I don't need anything.... The only thing thats interesting is the mouse anchor and orbweaver, but, shipping makes the mouse anchor an awful choice, and I don't know if I'd even use the orbweaver....plus I hate the green backlight :unsure: 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

Kinda a dumb question since the item I'm trying to buy is probably not included with the sale....

But I'm trying to buy the headphone stand since it's literally the only thing I really need from Razer, but it says my code is invalid. Are the codes messed up or can I just not use it on this item?

i think the codes are messed up, mine and @boboman342 don't work

this is bs >:C the keyboard i want is ganna be out of stock by the time my code works

i think the codes are messed up, mine and @boboman342 don't work

this is bs >:C the keyboard i want is ganna be out of stock by the time my code works

Yeah I tested it on a few other items and no matter what, it says my code is invalid... Everything is gonna be out of stock by the time they fix this lol

Yeah I tested it on a few other items and no matter what, it says my code is invalid... Everything is gonna be out of stock by the time they fix this lol

they might not screw us over, theyve honored fuck ups before... a year or so ago there was a discount code that wasn't supposed to work but it gave like 90% off or something and they honored those orders

ughhhhhhh codes don't work until tomorrow booooooooooooo

good plenty of time for me to figure out what I'm not getting. 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Spoiler

Spoiler

boooooooooooooooo

I may get a mouse and mousemat 

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

I may get a mouse and mousemat 

the razer deathadder classic comes with a free mousemat :)

the razer deathadder classic comes with a free mousemat :)

Yeah! I see the Naga Classic comes with one too, but I don't care that much about the buttons.

Can you use a deathadder with your left hand too? I sometimes use my mouse with my left hand instead of right and I can do that with my simple Microsoft mouse, but not with my friend's MadCatz mouse

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Yeah! I see the Naga Classic comes with one too, but I don't care that much about the buttons.

Can you use a deathadder with your left hand too? I sometimes use my mouse with my left hand instead of right and I can do that with my simple Microsoft mouse, but not with my friend's MadCatz mouse

no

they do have 5 mice that are ambidextrous

http://www.razerzone.com/store/gaming-mice/filter/family/0/type/ambidextrous 

The link does not work, but doesn't matter.

I don't care about left handed use that much anyways.

I think I'll go for a Deathadder, the Naga has too many buttons IMHO (I'm not a WoW player or something, so  I won't end up using them that much)

Anyone know where razer ships order for uk/ireland from ?? i dont wanna pay import duties thanks

Anyone know where razer ships order for uk/ireland from ?? i dont wanna pay import duties thanks

As far as I'm aware they ship from inside the EU so there aren't any additional charges. I don't think i had to pay anything extra when i bought my keyboard a few years ago.

As far as I'm aware they ship from inside the EU so there aren't any additional charges. I don't think i had to pay anything extra when i bought my keyboard a few years ago.

I'm thinking about the new mic, there's nothing else there I could want.

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers