Razer website] Razer 50% on MOST products NOW OVER. Please lock thread.

KungPaoChino

At Razer we generally don't do any discounts/sales all year round and the only time we've ever done so is when we win the Best of CES.

Well, we're running our Best of CES appreciation sale with 50% off everything (except systems which is 30% off) tomorrow and this will be run exclusively off Insider (https://insider.razerzone.com) so make sure you're registered etc.

Do also make sure you're aware that there's a VERY high likelihood that the servers will slow down with all the traffic and you'll want to be ready for it.

Also - we're aware that there are scalpers/resellers who are looking to register multiple accounts etc and we're limiting each account/shipping address to one unit only so that we can get as many of you guys to participate as possible.

Again - thanks for the support and just a heads up - future giveaways, etc will be done via Insider - so you'll probably want to start making sure you keep that bookmarked.

-Min Liang Tan... @ Facebook.

Razer will have a sale today. All products will be 50% excluding systems.. Systems will be 30% off

https://www.facebook.com/minliangtan

https://www.facebook.com/razer

TL DR

They won an award on CES... Will give a sale to celebrate it. Servers will crash because of deals

LTT CSGO SERVER! IP 8.12.22.45!~  Connect by connecting on csgo console

Use console command "connect"   --->  connect 8.12.22.45

Click Bait

(The ALL part of the title)

Because he had a hard drive.

Hmmm.. Just this morning I was thinking of picking up an Orbweaver and/or maybe a new mousepad.. Awesome.

Anyone have any opinions on the Orbweaver?

i7 not perfectly stable at 4.4.. #firstworldproblems

All products will be 50% excluding systems

SHIT.

:C

EDIT- its actually 30% off systems...that still decent, i might consider buying the blade pro that I have always wanted...

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

SHIT.

:C

Whoops... 

edit: Fixxed the tittle just in case people think this is a click bait.

Now if only Razer had something I wanted :unsure: 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

Whoops... 

edit: Fixxed the tittle just in case people think this is a click bait.

To late

Click Bait

(The ALL part of the title)

Because he had a hard drive.

Now if only Razer had something I wanted :unsure:

I was like yay. Then i looked down at my razer mouse and keyboard sadly realizing that i actually don't need anything :*(

What mouse pad should i get from them? I hear great things about the goliathus, but how about the hard mouse pads?

Hmmm.. Just this morning I was thinking of picking up an Orbweaver and/or maybe a new mousepad.. Awesome.

Anyone have any opinions on the Orbweaver?

I've got one - it's as good as you can hope for in a gamepad.  The new ones (IIRC) have braided cables, too.

Only downside I can think of is the software... lots of people seem to dislike it.

I was like yay. Then i looked down at my razer mouse and keyboard sadly realizing that i actually don't need anything :*(

Lol, both mine are Razer and I might be selling my PC this week, but I really want a mechanical rgb keyboard for 80$

If the Chroma goes on sale, I will potentially buy one.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

What mouse pad should i get from them? I hear great things about the goliathus, but how about the hard mouse pads?

I've got a Medium Speed Edition Goliathus, it's pretty damn awesome. If you can get one for $10 it'd be a steal. 

I haven't had any experiences with the Vespula, or any other ones they have. 

CPU: Intel i7 8700K | CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 2x8GB | Motherboard: Asus ROG Z370-E | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & 2TB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & 970 EVO M.2 500GB | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X | PSU: Silverstone Platinum Strider 1100W | Monitor: AOC i2367Fh | Headphones: ATH-M40X | Mic: Antlion ModMic 4 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB w/ MX Browns | Mouse: Logitech G502 HERO

Make sure you quote or mention the person you're replying to in your comment. Also remember to follow your thread when creating it to get a notification every time someone replies. 

Be nice and have fun. Cheers!

If the Chroma goes on sale, I will potentially buy one.

so sad, i have chroma deathadder already.

Have a g710 but cant get a blackwidow

so sad, i have chroma deathadder already.

Have a g710 but cant get a blackwidow

I want the new BlackWidow Chroma!  Already love my Logitech G502.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

Available in all countries???

Case: Carbide 300R

CPU: i5 4690K @ 3.90GHz

RAM: 8GB DDR3

Mobo: MSI Z97-G45 Gaming

GPU: R9 290 Tri-X

PSU: EVGA SUPERNOVA NEX650G

Storage: 4TB NAS

Drive 1: Seagate 1TB 7200RPM

Drive 2: WD 500gb 7200RPM

Keyboard: Vengeance K50

Headset: Vengeance 1500 V2

Mouse: R.A.T 5

Monitor: LG 24EN33

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

almost bought a razer keyboard today, glad i didn't

soo.... razer kraken 7.1 classic or chroma? 

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

I'm thinking about buying a mouse, a mouse mat, a headset, and a keyboard. now *_*

I've got a Medium Speed Edition Goliathus, it's pretty damn awesome. If you can get one for $10 it'd be a steal.

I haven't had any experiences with the Vespula, or any other ones they have.

I've had the vespula for a little over 3 years now. Amazing mouse pad. Has two different sides to it, a smooth side and a textured side. Also includes a decent sized wrist rest.

Damn, if only I had the money. I would get a keyboard or a Kraken Neon headset in blue. :(

Thanks for posting/sharing!

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Tomorrow? I think it's on monday... https://insider.razerzone.com/index.php?threads/insider-ces-2015-appreciation-sale.1920/

For 24 hours starting Jan 12, 6.00pm PST/UTC-8 (time reference here), all Razer peripherals will be on 50% off, and systems at 30% off. This offer is open to all fans on Razer Insider. You will need to have a Razer ID linked to Insider – find out how.

"Have you tried forcing an unexpected reboot?"

-- Maurice Moss

someone pls buy the blade for 30% off and join me in the razerbladeclub c:

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)