Razer Naga Chroma vs. Deathadder Chroma

I've been thinking of upgrading some of my peripherals and I can't make heads or tails of which mouse to get I'm thinking of the Deathadder or Naga (chroma) I know that the naga is wireless and is smaller (which is good since I've mostly used smaller mouses) but the Deathadder is cheaper and doesn't add any mor useless buttons I DON'T NEED, but is wired (which might not be as a big as a problem than I think.

Plz help

MRE

It really depends on what you think is more comfortable (IMHO). If you like a more ergonomic or widely regarded more comfortable mouse then get the naga, but it is quite a bit heaver than the deathadder. 

Personally, i prefer hand-specific mice, stuff like the RAT, and naga, but that's just my opinion.

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

I'd say the Logitech G402/G502

First I was not talking about those and second has blue lights instead of red/rgb but also has weights so it's cons kinda cancl each other out but I still don't think the weights will matter

Get the Deathadder.

What games do you play?

Well pc games but at the moment Minecraft and terraria are the big ones but would like to start playing AAA titles soon

First I was not talking about those and second has blue lights instead of red/rgb but also has weights so it's cons kinda cancl each other out but I still don't think the weights will matter

My point was to not get Razer.

I have no problem with wired components. I have the 3,500DPI Deathadder and I don't regret my purchase, the only other mouse I might take is a Logitech, but I think they're ugly in comparison to the Deathadder's more simple design.

Don't quote me on this but I do believe the Naga uses an inferior sensor to the Deathadder, at least the 2013 versions did that I'm aware of. It's buttons vs. sensor but you already said you don't need buttons.

if you have to insist you think for yourself, i'm not going to believe you.

I have no problem with wired components. I have the 3,500DPI Deathadder and I don't regret my purchase, the only other mouse I might take is a Logitech, but I think they're ugly in comparison to the Deathadder's more simple design.

Don't quote me on this but I do believe the Naga uses an inferior sensor to the Deathadder, at least the 2013 versions did that I'm aware of. It's buttons vs. sensor but you already said you don't need buttons.

Deathadder does have a better sensor. Truth.

My point was to not get Razer.

I was hoping the OP would get that....

Well pc games but at the moment Minecraft and terraria are the big ones but would like to start playing AAA titles soon

Look into any Zowie mouse - not something from Razer...

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||