I need help on getting a new laptop (for PS and gaming)

In a few months i am starting my art diploma. Everyone is drawing and painting traditionally but i work digitally (usually at home on my desktop)...i need a laptop which i can bring in everyday and paint with Photoshop on and then, when im home, game and skype to my friends when my desktop is not near by. Above all i need it to run photoshop seemlessly and allow me to work on big pieces without slowing down. I also need it to not overheat and be able to run all day everyday without dying on me under having photoshop constantly open so good airflow and cooling is required. A 15" screen is required at minimum but 17" would be nice. And finally i need it to be under £1000 (around $1500). Appreciate anyone reading this :)

I own a Lenovo Z710 Laptop, BEST THING EVER! silent even when gaming, dosent overheat, can game at okey FPS (Playable) runs Photoshop seemlessly and all for £800.00. Proberly better options but i love my laptop

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

That g751 is around £1400+ in the uk

CPU: Ryzen 2700x Cooler: NZXT x52 Kraken Motherboard: ASUS Crosshair Vii RAM: Team Darkgroup 3600 16GB DDR4 GPU: Palit GTX 1080 Gamerock SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 256 GB, 500gb 870 Evo, 250gb 970 Evo m.2 HDD: 2TB Seagate Barracude Case: Meshify C PSU: Corsair AX860i OS: Windows 10 Pro

Laptop: MSI GS70 2QE

CPU: Ryzen 2700x Cooler: NZXT x52 Kraken Motherboard: ASUS Crosshair Vii RAM: Team Darkgroup 3600 16GB DDR4 GPU: Palit GTX 1080 Gamerock SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 256 GB, 500gb 870 Evo, 250gb 970 Evo m.2 HDD: 2TB Seagate Barracude Case: Meshify C PSU: Corsair AX860i OS: Windows 10 Pro

Sorry it should say 860m but my phone auto completed to 870

You could try this: http://mysn.co.uk/shop/xmg-a704.html#!prettyPhoto

It's the Clevo W370SS (as you want 17")

Choose the i7-4710MQ, choose the 1TB 7200RPM HDD, pick the intel 7260ac wifi card, choose 16GB RAM if you want and that should be 943 pounds. It won't come with windows (you can buy windows if you wish), it should have a 2-year warranty that I see as well.

My personal suggestion? Get it and repaste with IC Diamond thermal compound. MX-2 is far inferior and haswell is a hot thing. This should last you very well.

By the way, why does everybody on this planet recommend ASUS for gaming laptops? Do desktop users only know of ASUS for gaming laptops?

I have finally moved to a desktop. Also my guides are outdated as hell.

THE INFORMATION GUIDES: SLI INFORMATION || vRAM INFORMATION || MOBILE i7 CPU INFORMATION || Maybe more someday

Asus are overpriced just like alienware.

Thanks guys. Are there any other cheaper options aswell to look at? (just incase i dont get the money in time).

also im not keen on the brand acer, bad laptop experiences in the past...

Thanks guys. Are there any other cheaper options aswell to look at? (just incase i dont get the money in time).

You're not getting much cheaper than a clevo unless it's pre-built and on a sale

THE INFORMATION GUIDES: SLI INFORMATION || vRAM INFORMATION || MOBILE i7 CPU INFORMATION || Maybe more someday

Hi,

If you really insist on buying a gaming laptop i would higly recommend Asus G46VW

That machine is torn apart by the clevo I linked.