PhotShop CS5 how to make this?!?!

Hello every one here is photo of what i want first take a look at it.

http://i.imgur.com/ZI1sddA.png

Now can you see two lines

something that goes like this (Black lines)

-------------------------------------------------------------

Now how can i make them in CS5 photoshop

Hello every one here is photo of what i want first take a look at it.

http://i.imgur.com/ZI1sddA.png

Now can you see two lines

something that goes like this (Black lines)

Now how can i make them in CS5 photoshop=

Use the shape tool. Put in dimensions. Turn down layer opacity/fill. Done.

Interested in Business and Technology

The proportions on the battlefield dude look completely wrong, he looks a little squashed vertically. 

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

The middle one of the 3 persons has some weird proportions lol

On two separate layers take the rectangle tool and make the shape. Fill it with a color. In the layers field, to the right (>) click "opacity" and lower it. Repeat for the next layer. :)

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Rectangle tool ...

Be sure to use the correct template so you know where the lines should be.

DO you want me to upload a template to Imgur?

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Rectangle tool ...

Be sure to use the correct template so you know where the lines should be.

DO you want me to upload a template to Imgur?

yeah.

The proportions on the battlefield dude look completely wrong, he looks a little squashed vertically. 

what?

The middle one of the 3 persons has some weird proportions lol

what are you saying that i did not cut them good out of the image?

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

what are you saying that i did not cut them good out of the image?

They are saying the Battlefield 4 graphic has been either stretched, or flattened. That is, the relationship between it's height and width has been changed from the original, which makes it look strange.

Before-and-after example I whipped up:

SyLu9ms.png

In my opinion, just let the Battlefield 4 guy overlap the black bar if it's too tall. I think it would add some dimension to the image anyway, and it would look better to keep his proportions correct.

They are saying the Battlefield 4 graphic has been either stretched, or flattened. That is, the relationship between it's height and width has been changed from the original, which makes it look strange.

Before-and-after example I whipped up:

SyLu9ms.png

In my opinion, just let the Battlefield 4 guy overlap the black bar if it's too tall. I think it would add some dimension to the image anyway, and it would look better to keep his proportions correct.

How to do that? to make him looks better?

Is GTA V girl okay?

How to do that? to make him looks better?

Is GTA V girl okay?

If the Battlefield guy is on his own layer, select that layer and go to Edit > Free Transform (or Ctrl+T). Then use the handles to stretch him vertically a bit until he looks better. This might help:

The GTA V girl might be a bit stretched, but it's less obvious. The Battlefield guy is badly stretched. I'd recommend keeping them as accurate to the originals as possible, as that will look the best.

If the Battlefield guy is on his own layer, select that layer and go to Edit > Free Transform (or Ctrl+T). Then use the handles to stretch him vertically a bit until he looks better. This might help:

The GTA V girl might be a bit stretched, but it's less obvious. The Battlefield guy is badly stretched.

In the future if you want to re-size a graphic without stretching it, use the corner handles on the Free Transform box, and drag while holding down Shift. That locks the graphic's height/width proportions.

The GTA V girl might be a bit stretched, but it's less obvious. The Battlefield guy is badly stretched.

In the future if you want to re-size a graphic without stretching it, use the corner handles on the Free Transform box, and drag while holding down Shift. That locks the graphic's height/width proportions.

Is it good now http://i.imgur.com/mCVV6uW.png

all i wanted is that BF guy looks bigger, he was small in someway..

Is it good now http://i.imgur.com/mCVV6uW.png

all i wanted is that BF but looks bigger, he was small in someway..

It's a little better but not quite there. If you don't want to make him any taller, you could Free Transform the width instead. Making him thinner would have the same effect as making him taller, you'd just get a smaller result.

It's a little better but not quite there. If you don't want to make him any taller, you could Free Transform the width instead. Making him thinner would have the same effect as making him taller, you'd just get a smaller result.

That is just what i have did..

But on what character do you mean bf or gta

Here look at channel art

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbznAszD5RVYYXbZWgCOSWA

it looks bad GTA Girl is skinny and BF guy is too