PC + Glow in the dark ductape

For whatever reason, I recieved a roll of glow in the dark ductape for christmas. I was just thinking it might be cool if I somehow decorated my pc with it. Would there be any ESD danger? Let me know if you have any ideas where to put it as well, I just thought of this like a minute ago. I was thinking lining about a 1/2 inch of it around the air vents of my Phantom 410 might look cool.

I think it's a bit tacky, if you ask me.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Man that would loo great, make sure to put up some pics! 

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series? 

Man that would loo great, make sure to put up some pics! 

I definently will when I do.

I think it's a bit tacky, if you ask me.

i Think as subtle highlights it could look quite good. LIke with the case in this video 

It should be fine but... Duct tape is really hard to remove. So if you decide you don't want it anymore, it will require a lot of work to get all the residue away.

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

For whatever reason, I recieved a roll of glow in the dark ductape for christmas. I was just thinking it might be cool if I somehow decorated my pc with it. Would there be any ESD danger? Let me know if you have any ideas where to put it as well, I just thought of this like a minute ago. I was thinking lining about a 1/2 inch of it around the air vents of my Phantom 410 might look cool.

If you add a few accents I think it could look good just don't over do it, and ESD not really a problem, unless you unroll the tape literally on top of components.

And My first thought glow in the dark duct tape wallet!

nvm, I can't back up my claim.

R9 3900XT | Tomahawk B550 | Ventus OC RTX 3090 | Photon 1050W | 32GB DDR4 | TUF GT501 Case | Vizio 4K 50'' HDR

i Think as subtle highlights it could look quite good. LIke with the case in this video 

i love the dell ad that came before the video.

''ideal for workstations placed in enviornments with little space''

-its sitting next to the monitor keyboard and mouse, ON A MASSIVE COUNTER WITH ATLEAST 10 CUBIT FEET OF FREE SPACE-

Watch out for each other. Love everyone and forgive everyone, including yourself. Forgive your anger, forgive your guilt. Your shame. Your sadness. Embrace and open up your love, your joy, your truth, and most especially your heart. 
-Jim Hensen

i love the dell ad that came before the video.

''ideal for workstations placed in enviornments with little space''

-its sitting next to the monitor keyboard and mouse, ON A MASSIVE COUNTER WITH ATLEAST 10 CUBIT FEET OF FREE SPACE-

Dammit, i dont get that add here.. does sound like a good old fashioned dell add though :P  

Would be cool, if done with extremem subtlety. Go easy on the tape, and it could look cool when in the dark, or under UV light.

"The unexamined life is not worth living" - Apology 38a, Socrates