Any Speakers You Guys Can Recommend Me

RobbiePC

So I've recently started to update my setup; New Monitors, New PC, New Headphones, New Mic etc. 

But i'm really struggling find any good speakers. (Yes I know they are probably tons)

Requirements

-Looks Good. This is a big factor to me because i  really want to make a simple desk into a workstation that looks and performs well

-Budget. My budget is around £150. When i started to build and craft my workstation,I kinda put speakers to the bottom of the pile because i don't really use them a lot. But i still need them

-Good Audio Quality. Obviously  

Thanks - RobbiePC

I use Promedia 2.1's and they're pretty good--not sure how they stack up against the current competition though.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

I use Promedia 2.1's and they're pretty good--not sure how they stack up against the current competition though.

Thanks for the recommendation 

I use Bose Companion 20's and love them.

My arsenal: i7-9700k Gaming Rig, an iPhone, and Stupidity.

Sony ICF-DS11iP oh wait hahahaahahhaahahahhahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Please don't hate me

Sony ICF-DS11iP oh wait hahahaahahhaahahahhahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Please don't hate me

Can't wait for my ipod docking station. Going to have surround with them

I currently have the klipsch ProMedia 2.1's  ( http://www.bestbuy.com/site/klipsch-promedia-2-1-speaker-system-3-piece-black/9382232.p?id=1218095770265&skuId=9382232 ) amazing speakers very powerful and get very loud. They have really good clarity and good bass. my only complaint with them is you really need to turn the volume and bass dials a 1/4 of the way and they are good levels at 1/2 is about where they top out and its crazy loud at that point and anything passed that is a waste but despite that these are amazing they just seem to have more power than they need. and the price makes them even better.