EVGA GTX 980 Classified K|NGP|N

A 295x2 is cheaper.

Not the point of the card.

You're not the intended buyer

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X - CPU Cooler: Deepcool Castle 240EX - Motherboard: MSI B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC

RAM: 2 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RBG 3200MHz - GPU: MSI RTX 3080 GAMING X TRIO

Not the point of the card.

Since I'm not an "intended buyer". Can you enlighten me as to what really is the 'point' of these cards are? To me all they really say is,  

"LOOK AT MY LN2 COOLED PENIS!  LOOK AT IT! IT'S F*CKING BIGGER THAN YOURS."  

Since I'm not an "intended buyer". Can you enlighten me as to what really is the 'point' of these cards are? To me all they really say is,  

Exactly.

There's a space for these kind of products, like people who buy Ferraris, for example.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X - CPU Cooler: Deepcool Castle 240EX - Motherboard: MSI B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC

RAM: 2 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RBG 3200MHz - GPU: MSI RTX 3080 GAMING X TRIO

Pretty sure this card is intended for overclockers but Im just guessing here.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

That seems to be the crux of it. I would suppose there's people who value their 3DMark points a lot more than I do.

That seems to be the crux of it. I would suppose there's people who value their 3DMark points a lot more than I do.

Exactly why the card isn't for you.

Not sure why people see this as a negative.

Lets just say I bought 2 of these cards will my 850 psu be enough if I overclocked them. Im fine with reference 980s but this card idk.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

Many people enjoy overclocking just as much as they do gaming.

For me building a PC and trying to push every bit out of my CPU/GPU is just as big a part of the PC enthusiast experience as gaming.

I wouldn't buy this card myself but enthusiast overclockers will probably love it, this has nothing to do with "LOOK AT IT ! IT'S BIGGER THAN YOURS!"

RTX2070OC 

What is the second picture left of the Kingpin? Is that the Kingpin I/O? Why would that even make sense when the card seems to take up 2 slots still.

What is the second picture left of the Kingpin? Is that the Kingpin I/O? Why would that even make sense when the card seems to take up 2 slots still.

Because they also have the 1 slot option for when you put a waterblock on it :)

"Hope, what a concept." - Deunan Knute

That is not a hydro copper card. That's actually a AIO water cooler with a shroud over it with a GTX 980. It will be a kit that EVGA sells

Single slot card with a waterblock on it.

X-10 - 7980XE - Gigabyte Aorous Gaming 9 - 128GB GSkill TridentZ RGB - SLI Asus GTX 1080 TI Strix
Easy Desk GuideMalware Removal Guide - New mobo, Same OS Guide

That is not a hydro copper card. That's actually a AIO water cooler with a shroud over it with a GTX 980. It will be a kit that EVGA sells

Single slot card with a waterblock on it.

We know now it isn't the hydro copper.

Standard card with all stock electricals and a asetek on it doesn't deserve the hydro copper name. Mearns the just a placeholder for it.

Not a bad idea shipping a card with an AIO. If it had a window you could stare at the pump.

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

O_O looks like a beast 

IntelCorei54670k,Maximus VI Formula,Swift tech H220, 16gigs Corsair Dominator platinums, Asus DCUII GTX 780,1x256 840 evo, 1x 2TB Segate barracuda, Corsair AX 860, 

3 X Noctua NF-F12, 2x Noctua NF A-14, Ducky Shine 3 Blue Leds Blue switches, Razer Death Adder 2012, Corsair vengence 1400  

They are for overclockers. If you ever end up buying a 'Hall Of Fame' or a 'Classified' card then it's best that you OC it to as far as it will go. 

Overclocking is also a fun thing to do. 

Yes. this is intended for massive OC gains preferably on liquid but air will do just fine. 

Many people enjoy overclocking just as much as they do gaming.

For me building a PC and trying to push every bit out of my CPU/GPU is just as big a part of the PC enthusiast experience as gaming.

I wouldn't buy this card myself but enthusiast overclockers will probably love it, this has nothing to do with "LOOK AT IT ! IT'S BIGGER THAN YOURS!"

First thing i did when i finished building my rig was get into overclocking. Even with the worlds worst motherboard and the stock cooler i managed to get 4.2GHz.

My GPUs are terrible for OC but Kepler boosting to 1202MHz is high enough. 

O_O looks like a beast 

Yes it does. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III