EVGA GTX 980 Classified K|NGP|N

http://wccftech.com/evga-shows-geforce-gtx-980-classified-kngpn-edition-geforce-gtx-980-hydro-copper-ces-2015/

Holy balls. Here's a GPU for the record setters. You'll notice that it has finally adopted the new I/O layout. 

Want this card so much. 

450W total power draw but expect the LN2 BIOS to be a no limits BIOS. The white LEDs let you know that powers to certain components are good. GPU .MEM, VRM. PLL and voltage i think. Can easily be made into a single slot card. 

EVGA-GeForce-GTX-980-Classified-Kingpin-EVGA-GeForce-GTX-980-Classified-KPE_4-63

not a fan of the hydro copper card though

EVGA-GeForce-GTX-980-Hydro-Copper_1-635x

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

I love the Kingpin, but I think if I were to get two or three 980's - I'd get the hydrocopper.  I think it looks.. sexy and is probably cheaper than the Kingpin.  Though Kingpin is.. ridiculously gorgeous.  

Yeah EVGA going AIO completely defeated the purpose of having Hydro Copper for enthusiasts. Those are supposed to go on custom loops, period!

Software Engineer for Suncorp (Australia), Computer Tech Enthusiast, Miami University Graduate, Nerd

A 295x2 is cheaper.

Where do you see recorded prices?

Software Engineer for Suncorp (Australia), Computer Tech Enthusiast, Miami University Graduate, Nerd

Yeah EVGA going AIO completely defeated the purpose of having Hydro Copper for enthusiasts. Those are supposed to go on custom loops, period!

I think JayzTwoCent mentioned that the Hydro Copper name for this particular card was just a place-holder

I think JayzTwoCent mentioned that the Hydro Copper name for this particular card was just a place-holder

I hope so... If thats what they are going to call the hydrocopper cards these days ill pass entirely. Just when i wanted to upgrade to :(

that hydrocopper card looks amazing

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

980 = £559.99 XFX 295x2 = £520 from http://www.scan.co.uk/shop/computer-hardware

Well at least here in the US the prices of most 295x2 are in the $900 range (XFX core edition being an outlier at $730) and most 980s are about $550, some breaking into the $600 range.

I hope so... If thats what they are going to call the hydrocopper cards these days ill pass entirely. Just when i wanted to upgrade to :(

I'd imagine it is just a placeholder name. Maybe it is 'budget' water cooled card. The hydro copper isn't actually a KPE or a classy since the PCB isn't beyond the I/O bracket. 

that hydrocopper card looks amazing

There's a 970 or 980 with that cooler. Not the AIO part though. 

Well at least here in the US the prices of most 295x2 are in the $900 range (XFX core edition being an outlier at $730) and most 980s are about $550, some breaking into the $600 range.

You're 980s are mega cheap. but is that before tax?

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

Wow ,theres actually something cheaper in the UK than the US. :D

Steve

Damn thats cheap, Here they average $650 before tax :(

i love it 

Dragon-ball-Z-dbz-Vegeta-Pedofile-pedo-f

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Loving the look of that 980 cooler and with an aoi could be interesting.

"Hope, what a concept." - Deunan Knute

I'd imagine it is just a placeholder name. Maybe it is 'budget' water cooled card. The hydro copper isn't actually a KPE or a classy since the PCB isn't beyond the I/O bracket. 

You're 980s are mega cheap. but is that before tax?

The sales tax if your state has one is already factored in. For my current state of NJ I think it's an 8% sales tax.

Loving the look of that 980 cooler and with an aoi could be interesting.

the blower or the transparent one? I do love the transparent cooler. 

i love it 

It has an X = Titan X confirmed. 

The sales tax if your state has one is already factored in. For my current state of NJ I think it's an 8% sales tax.

UK is tax is already factored into the cost. Without it prices would be much cheaper. 

I WANT I WANT I NEED I WANT

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

http://wccftech.com/evga-shows-geforce-gtx-980-classified-kngpn-edition-geforce-gtx-980-hydro-copper-ces-2015/

Holy balls. Here's a GPU for the record setters. You'll notice that it has finally adopted the new I/O layout. 

Want this card so much. 

450W total power draw but expect the LN2 BIOS to be a no limits BIOS. The white LEDs let you know that powers to certain components are good. GPU .MEM, VRM. PLL and voltage i think. Can easily be made into a single slot card. 

not a fan of the hydro copper card though

don't get me wrong this is very cool, however..... the hydrocopper what the hell was EVGA thinking..... I purchased the 770 classified hydro copper because it looks brilliant and the massive full copper block it really rather cool and before someone says it...yes i could have got way more performance for my money. 

honestly i wouldn't buy a classified again very nice cards but way to expensive but a lot of that is due to them being so highly binned already (out of the box core: 1150Mhz, Mem: 7Ghz) i run mine 24/7 Core: 1350-1450Mhz Mem: 7.5Ghz-8Ghz.

the LN2 mode....from what i get in Overclocking really doesn't do much and I had a hard time actually figuring out what it does over OC mode or even normal mode with the only difference i can see being the power limit  LN2: 115% OC: 111% (normal: 105% i think).

couldn't agree more! hydrocopper card were there true enthusiasts card and now there much more mainstream assessable which i know and understand isn't bad for a lot of people but the price will likely still mean there not that mainstream friendly. 

Hi!  Please quote me in replies otherwise I may not see your response!

980 KPE = $1000 is Canada, ridiculous.

Pricing have never been even close to reasonable for a lot of EVGA cards... :P 

don't get me wrong this is very cool, however..... the hydrocopper what the hell was EVGA thinking..... I purchased the 770 classified hydro copper because it looks brilliant and the massive full copper block it really rather cool and before someone says it...yes i could have got way more performance for my money. 

honestly i wouldn't buy a classified again very nice cards but way to expensive but a lot of that is due to them being so highly binned already (out of the box core: 1150Mhz, Mem: 7Ghz) i run mine 24/7 Core: 1350-1450Mhz Mem: 7.5Ghz-8Ghz.

the LN2 mode....from what i get in Overclocking really doesn't do much and I had a hard time actually figuring out what it does over OC mode or even normal mode with the only difference i can see being the power limit  LN2: 115% OC: 111% (normal: 105% i think).

couldn't agree more! hydrocopper card were there true enthusiasts card and now there much more mainstream assessable which i know and understand isn't bad for a lot of people but the price will likely still mean there not that mainstream friendly. 

I think LN2 mode is a no limits BIOS. It would be silly not to really. 

the blower or the transparent one? I do love the transparent cooler. 

It has an X = Titan X confirmed. 

UK is tax is already factored into the cost. Without it prices would be much cheaper. 

The blower one, the transparent is nice to, but more a dime in a dozen thing to me, I like simplicity.

"Hope, what a concept." - Deunan Knute

I think LN2 mode is a no limits BIOS. It would be silly not to really. 

yea  thats what i assumed it was but I couldn't tell a difference in core or memory clocks when Overclocking and benchmarking. 

"An official shot shown by KingPin himself demonstrated the card reaching an overclocked speed of 2166 MHz core and 4451 MHz on air cooling which is a tremendous overclock pumping out 569.7 GB/s bandwidth. The default clock speed is configured around 1317 MHz for the core however those clock speeds are said to be preliminary and will be updated when the card launches. With these specifications, the card scored 20816 points in 3DMark Firestrike (Performance mode)."

Holy Schnikies.

I might have to buy 2 of these :)

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.