(Ended) Game Bundle Give-Away *incl* Borderlands 2

FluffiestPond

Okay so I'm not the most recognisable person of this forums, but those who do know me, know I like to do give-aways and today is one of those days.

So I'm giving away a selection of games you'll find the list below, but first the rules!

I'll be posting a full list of games below, to win all you need to do is comment anything you like, and include the game of your choice. I will then send you a Private PM with the details inside. I will also announce the winner of that draw and modify the list of games to show which have been claimed. The draw will continue until all the games are claimed. 

#1 You may post as many times as you like but you will only ever win 1 game. If you are drawn again it will be discarded and a redraw will take place. 

#2 No Begging on the Posts it's not gonna help it's all randomised. 

#3 Keep it civil. 

#4 Don't spam posts. (Keep a conversation going but don't spam) 

Okay now we got the boring stuff out the way, here are the games you can win!

# Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition *Claimed*

# Shadow Warrior Classic Redux *Claimed* 

# Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee  *Claimed*

# Volgarr the Viking *Claimed*

# SpeedRunners (Early Access) *Includes SpeedRunner Youtube Packs 1 & 2*  *Claimed*

Shantae: Risky's Revenge Directors Cut *Claimed*

# WRC Power Slide *Claimed*

# Urban Free Trails  *Claimed*

Real World Racing Bundle *Claimed* 

# Insurgency *Claimed*

# Tesla Effect: A Tex Murphey Adventure *Claimed*  

Always Sometimes Monsters *Claimed*

# Full Mojo Rampage *Claimed*

That's the complete list of Games available to win..

Draws will be random throughout the day to make it as fair as possible. 

There will also be a "Special Draw" once all the other games have been claimed. 

This draw will be-

# Border Lands 2

# Twitch Turbo: 30-Day Subscription 

This will be drawn once every other game has been claimed so please do not ask for this in your posts. *Claimed*

Thanks for reading and good luck :)

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs. And the Universe trying to produce bigger idiots.. The Universe is winning"

(Gaming PC) CPU:- i5 4690k 3.5GHZ . MOTHERBOARD:- MSI G45 Z97 Gaming . CPU Cooler:- H100i . GPU:- ASUS Geforce GTX-780ti Direct CU II OC -x2 SLI . RAM:- 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz 4x4GB . CASE:- Corsair 750D Obsidian Series . PSU:- EVGA SuperNova 850W Gold . FANS:- x3 Corsair AF120 RED LED, x2 Corsair AF120 (Red rings) .STORAGE:- Kingston V300 120GB (Boot Drive), x2 1TB WD Blues, x2 500GB Samsungs .

Spoiler

KEYBOARD:- Logitech G19. | GAMEPAD:- Logitech G13. | HEADPHONES:- Logitech G35. | MOUSE:- CM Storm Sentinel Advanced II. | JOYSTICK:- Saitek ST200. | RACING WHEEL:- Logitech Driving Force GT. | OTHER:- TrackIR 5 + Vector Clip | CounterStrike XXL Mousemat

OOoooh, nice one.

I wouldn't mind speedrunners

RIG: I7-4790k @ 4.5GHz | MSI Z97S SLI Plus | 12GB Geil Dragon RAM 1333MHz | Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 (1550MHz core/7800MHz memory) @ +18mV(Maxed out at 1650/7800 so far) | Corsair RM750 | Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 (Closed) | Sound Blaster Z                                                                                                                        Getting: Noctua NH-D15 | Possible 250GB Samsung 850 Evo                                                                                        Need a console killer that actually shits on every console? Here you go (No MIR/Promo)

This is why you should not get an FX CPU for ANY scenario other than rendering on a budget http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/286142-fx-8350-r9-290-psu-requirements/?p=3892901 http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/266481-an-issue-with-people-bashing-the-fx-cpus/?p=3620861

Wee. 

I'd really like Abe's Oddysee or Volgarr !

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

Oooh, count me in. Maybe if I'm lucky and win, and win Insurgency, I can give it to my bro, we can play together. :)

Thanks for hosting!

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

I did one too a while back. Borderlands or Speedrunners would be ideal

Ooooh, Insurgency, Speedrunners iz cool too. 

It's always lovely to see people doing giveaways. 

CPU: Intel i7 8700K | CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 2x8GB | Motherboard: Asus ROG Z370-E | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & 2TB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & 970 EVO M.2 500GB | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X | PSU: Silverstone Platinum Strider 1100W | Monitor: AOC i2367Fh | Headphones: ATH-M40X | Mic: Antlion ModMic 4 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB w/ MX Browns | Mouse: Logitech G502 HERO

Make sure you quote or mention the person you're replying to in your comment. Also remember to follow your thread when creating it to get a notification every time someone replies. 

Be nice and have fun. Cheers!

BIG WILLIES

oddworld would be good :3

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

I did one too a while back. Borderlands or Speedrunners would be ideal

Congratulations to @Si3Rra_7 for winning the first draw of the day! 

He's selected Speedrunners as his game of choice.

You'll receive a PM shortly with the details inside. 

*Note* 

To those adding Borderlands 2 to their posts, please go and re read the post you will find that is part of a separate draw and I did ask for it not to be requested

Thanks

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs. And the Universe trying to produce bigger idiots.. The Universe is winning"

(Gaming PC) CPU:- i5 4690k 3.5GHZ . MOTHERBOARD:- MSI G45 Z97 Gaming . CPU Cooler:- H100i . GPU:- ASUS Geforce GTX-780ti Direct CU II OC -x2 SLI . RAM:- 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz 4x4GB . CASE:- Corsair 750D Obsidian Series . PSU:- EVGA SuperNova 850W Gold . FANS:- x3 Corsair AF120 RED LED, x2 Corsair AF120 (Red rings) .STORAGE:- Kingston V300 120GB (Boot Drive), x2 1TB WD Blues, x2 500GB Samsungs .

Spoiler

KEYBOARD:- Logitech G19. | GAMEPAD:- Logitech G13. | HEADPHONES:- Logitech G35. | MOUSE:- CM Storm Sentinel Advanced II. | JOYSTICK:- Saitek ST200. | RACING WHEEL:- Logitech Driving Force GT. | OTHER:- TrackIR 5 + Vector Clip | CounterStrike XXL Mousemat

Wouldn't mind insurgency :)

CPU: i5-4690k GPU: 280x Toxic PSU: Coolermaster V750 Motherboard: Z97X-SOC RAM: Ripjaws 1x8 1600mhz Case: Corsair 750D HDD: WD Blue 1TB

How to Build A PC|Windows 10 Review Follow the CoC and don't be a scrub~soaringchicken

BIG WILLIES

oddworld would be good :3

Whoopsies, apologies for the late draw. Apparently it's mandatory to do work on company time.. pfft.. Anyway!

Congratulations to ShadowCaptain for winning the second draw of the day! Your PM will be sent shortly :)

*Note*

Apologies to the mods, I wasn't aware I was posting in the wrong section. Thank you for moving me :)

Spoiler

I'd like to expand my racing game library, and since there's two of them, I would choose WRC Power Slide. It looks fun.

"Same rules since the first man picked up the first stick and beat the second man's ass with it."

@FluffiestPond. Oooh. Thanks for the giveaway. I'd like Insurgency or Always Sometimes Monsters in my library! :)

Wife: "How would you describe me?" 
Husband: "ABCDEFGHIJK." 
Wife: "What does that mean?" 
Husband: "Adorable, beautiful, cute, delightful, elegant, fashionable, gorgeous, and hot." 
Wife: "Aw, thank you, but what about IJK?" 
Husband: "I'm just kidding!"

A husband and wife are trying to set up a new password for their computer. The husband puts, "Mypenis," and the wife falls on the ground laughing because on the screen it says, "Error. Not long enough."

The teacher asked Jimmy, "Why is your cat at school today Jimmy?" Jimmy replied crying, "Because I heard my daddy tell my mommy, 'I am going to eat that p*ssy once Jimmy leaves for school today!'"

Happy Laughing 

I didn't get Urban Free Trials. That's why I'm trying again @FluffiestPond. :(

Edited by ANUPLUCIFERGAMER

[spoiler=CORMAC]CPU:Intel celeron 1.6ghz RAM:Kingston 400mhz 1.99gb MOBO:MSI G31TM-P21 GPU:Will add one later on! CASE:local ROUTER D-Link 2750U, D-LINK 2730U MOUSE:HP,DELL,ViP KEYBOARD: v7 SPEAKERS:Creative 245  MONITOR:AOC E970Sw HEADSET: Sony MDRx05s UPS:conex ups avr 500va PSU:idk OD:Samsung super writemaster STORAGE:80 gb seagate+ Seagate 1TB OS:Windows xp sp3 themed to Windows 7 + Linux |Rest all pc in my house will be updated from time-time

COMING SOON

Urban Free Trails would be cool. Thanks for the giveaway @FluffiestPond.

Rig: i7 2600K @ 4.2GHz, Larkooler Watercooling System, MSI Z68a-gd80-G3, 8GB G.Skill Sniper 1600MHz CL9, Gigabyte GTX 670 Windforce 3x 2GB OC, Samsung 840 250GB, 1TB WD Caviar Blue, Auzentech X-FI Forte 7.1, XFX PRO650W, Silverstone RV02 Monitors: Asus PB278Q, LG W2243S-PF (Gaming / overclocked to 74Hz) Peripherals: Logitech G9x Laser, QPad MK-50, AudioTechnica ATH AD700

Thanks for the giveaway!

Wouldn't mind insurgency.

i5 4670k @ 4.1 GHz | Be Quiet! Dark Rock 2 | Asus Z87-A | 2x8 GB Corsair LP @ 1600 Mhz | Asus GTX 780 DCUII | Corsair CX600M | Samsung 840 EVO 250 GB | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | Fractal Design Arc Midi R2

Insurgency looks cool. Thank you for this giveaway.

"Who are you the King of Siam, you got to get the best one? Who cares? They’re all the same these machines. They’re all made from the same asian suffering." - Louie Season 3 Episode 10, GO WATCH IT NOW.

Urban Free Trails would be cool. Thanks for the giveaway @FluffiestPond.

Congratulations to @smjpl for winning the 3rd Draw of the day!

You'll receive your PM shortly :) 

Spoiler

I'd like to expand my racing game library, and since there's two of them, I would choose WRC Power Slide. It looks fun.

Congratulations to @JcGross for winning the 4th Draw of the day!

You'll get your PM soon :)

Spoiler

I have to say, your PM was pretty funny. :D Thank you very much!

"Same rules since the first man picked up the first stick and beat the second man's ass with it."