50c CPU?

AMDIA

Im searching for a temperature monitor for my pc and i ended up using the core temp(im using amd cpu btw)and when i open the cpu-z the core temp goes to 50c.Is these normal ???

what are your clocks, cooler and cpu load?

this^^^

and also what CPU

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

If you are currently under doing nothing (at idle), then there's most likely some sort of issue. (Thermal Paste failure, fan failure) and if you are not water cooling should be simple to diagnose. If you are currently gaming/editing with a light-medium load, this is perfectly normal.

Current Desktop Build | 2200G | RX 580 4GB | 8GB RAM | CTRL | Logitech G Pro Wireless

Laptop | 2018 MBA 256/16GB | MX Master 

I didnt overclock any of my components yet, im using a8 6600k with the stock cooler, the only application running is the cpuz

I didnt overclock any of my components yet, im using a8 6600k with the stock cooler, the only application running is the cpuz

Well, I think it's a bit high for a stock cooler. Maybe try replacing thermal paste or buying a hyper 212 evo

I try to close the cpu-z and didnt run any app and the temperature is still 50-55c, And i try to restarted it and the temperture goes down to 5c and when i opened the cpu-z again the temp goes up to 50c+ again?? Does the cpu-z process that much?? 

I try to close the cpu-z and didnt run any app and the temperature is still 50-55c, And i try to restarted it and the temperture goes down to 5c and when i opened the cpu-z again the temp goes up to 50c+ again?? Does the cpu-z process that much?? 

Your CPU has never run at 5c. It's just loading the temp.

My cpu runs at 18-28c when im browsing the web. and it runs at 5-11c on idle

My cpu runs at 18-28c when im browsing the web. and it runs at 5-11c on idle

5-11c on idle? With the stock cooler? And that CPU? That is completely impossible.

CPU i7-9700K @ 5 GHz Motherboard ASUS ROG Strix Z390-F RAM Corsair Vengeance 32 GB (4x8) 3000 MHz GPU ASUS RTX 2080 ROG Strix OC x2 SLI Case Corsair Graphite 780T Storage 256 GB Samsung 860 EVO, 6 TB Seagate Barracuda PSU Corsair HX1200i, 1200W Display(s) ASUS PG279Q (1440p 165 Hz), ASUS VG248QE (1080p 144 Hz) Cooling ASUS ROG Ryujin 360 radiator Keyboard Logitech G710+ Mouse Logitech G502 Sound Logitech G35 Operating System Windows 10

I would check, and amke sure nothing is o in the background. 50C isnt that bad of a temp, but with nothing open, its a little worrying

After i restarted my pc this is the temppost-182579-0-14568000-1420394912_thumb.

Your CPU never reaches 5c. The way amd cpus read temperature, they don't accurately read it until it's under load. My 6300 idles around 14c and I know it isn't right because that would be colder than my room. Once you put a load on it, and it hits in the 30s it is more accurate. It's the way the architecture works.

I refuse to read threads whose author does not know how to remove the caps lock! 

— Grumpy old man

BEHOLD THE APU not CPU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gonna cuffem and stuffem. QUE QUE QUE. I love it I love it. :P

i7 4790K, Asus Z97 Sabertooth S, Crutial M.2 120gig, 32 Gig Corsair Dominators, Corsair h100i, Seagate ST750XL, 2 X MSI R9 290X Lightning's, Corsair air 540 

it is known that the AMD temperature sensor outputs are not very accurate.

what is your room temperature?

because 5-11° are very cold ambient temperatures.

Mine (A8-5600k) was getting wayyy high under load. I was converting video with Handbrake and it would shut off.  I checked with CPUID HWMonitor, and it was going over 105c, and going... i stopped it there before it would go any higher....

Idle temps were around 60c.

I went in the bios and i had Turbo CPB on and something else under that setting... Turned those off.

Under load became : 85c, and idle : 50c.

At least it became stable.

I replaced the stock HSF with an Enermax ETS T40BK, and under load became : 70c, and idle became :40c.

(This was just in the last two weeks)

I've always had bad luck with AMD's stock HSF, and learned my lesson.  I will not ever use the stock ones again.