Where the bloody hell is the "go to new post" button?

LukaP

the one left of the topic title

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

How Did You Post ?

CPU Intel Core i7-5930K @ 3.5 GHz Motherboard Asus X99 Deluxe RAM Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB @ 2800MHz GPU 2 x Gigabyte GTX 980 G1 Gaming (SLI)

Case Corsair Carbide Series Air 540 (Gray) Storage 2 x 1TB 850 Pro, 2 x 4TB WD Black PSU Corsair AX1500i (1500W) Display Asus PG348Q Ultrawide - G-Sync

Cooling Corsair Hydro Series H100i Keyboard Razer BlackWidow Chroma Mouse Razer Mamba Sound Logitech G633 Operating System Windows 10

UUuhhmmm...

I didn't know there was one?

How Did You Post ?

Never knew it existed...

for a tech forum you guys are surprisingly illiterate :P

to clarify, this went away

post-51946-0-23778900-1420368610.jpg

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

for a tech forum you guys are surprisingly illiterate :P

to clarify, this went away

attachicon.gifCapture.JPG

circling a black dot on a black background :D

It's still there though... Don't ask me where you left your lost shit :(

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to
(")_(") help him on his way to world domination.

circling a black dot on a black background :D

It's still there though... Don't ask me where you left your lost shit :(

nope it should be a blue dot/star on an unread post, and a gray dot on a read post. neither are there

nope it should be a blue dot/star on an unread post, and a gray dot on a read post. neither are there

That disappeared recently as far as I know.

Seems like a problem with night theme, all other themes do have those buttons :S

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to
(")_(") help him on his way to world domination.

Just change to the Day Theme... It will appear

CPU Intel Core i7-5930K @ 3.5 GHz Motherboard Asus X99 Deluxe RAM Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB @ 2800MHz GPU 2 x Gigabyte GTX 980 G1 Gaming (SLI)

Case Corsair Carbide Series Air 540 (Gray) Storage 2 x 1TB 850 Pro, 2 x 4TB WD Black PSU Corsair AX1500i (1500W) Display Asus PG348Q Ultrawide - G-Sync

Cooling Corsair Hydro Series H100i Keyboard Razer BlackWidow Chroma Mouse Razer Mamba Sound Logitech G633 Operating System Windows 10

But they still are there.

4TB0hPh.png

Probably dark theme problem.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

Seems like a problem with night theme, all other themes do have those buttons :S

Just change to the Day Theme... It will appear

noooooooo :( night is superior in every way :(

Preview the thread... there's a go to latest unread post link there...

9a97cfcb92.png

Preview the thread... there's a go to latest unread post link there...

more clicks :(

back to day it is for me

noooooooo :( night is superior in every way :(

I like the night theme too... But the missing Blue or Gray Dot does not bother me  ^_^

I like the night theme too... But the missing Blue or Gray Dot does not bother me  ^_^

i use it all the time, sadly, so until its fixed, im back on the terrible day theme

more clicks :(

back to day it is for me

Night theme supreme. The day theme peasants can not read this with their white backgrounds ;)

REMEMBER TO QUOTE SO I GET A NOTIFCATION! Add me on Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Shroomster/ Review(s) more to come

Night theme supreme. The day theme peasants can not read this with their white backgrounds ;)

im on day now, and can read it :P but yeah, day is shit 

LukaP browsing LTT :  :P 

nope, im used to lots of light ;) 

Probably coming soon to a userscript near you. (Can't promise anything, but it should be possible). I will tag @LukaP when I'm done, but is there anyone else that wants to be tagged as well?

HTTP/2 203

Probably coming soon to a userscript near you. (Can't promise anything, but it should be possible). I will tag @LukaP when I'm done, but is there anyone else that wants to be tagged as well?

Moi, I find it useful.

Please and thank you. :D

I have made a script to fix this now. If anyone's interested, you can get details about it and where to download it in this post.

HTTP/2 203

I have made a script to fix this now. If anyone's interested, you can get details about it and where to download it in this post.

I am using chrome, I tried installing the link but it is throwing an error.