Where the bloody hell is the "go to new post" button?

LukaP

I am using chrome, I tried installing the link but it is throwing an error.

Ah. In the OP of that thread, there's a spoiler on installing user scripts. You need to follow that (specifically, you need the tampermonkey extension).

HTTP/2 203

noooooooo :( night is superior in every way :(

Not when other members paste images with white backgrounds that don't end up blending in or black text that does.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Not when other members paste images with white backgrounds that don't end up blending in or black text that does.

Yes but we can live with that. You can reverse the situation for day theme with dark pics

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

Yes but we can live with that. You can reverse the situation for day theme with dark pics

Not to mention that in the previously linked thread (also in my signature), there is a script to fix that :)

HTTP/2 203

Not to mention that in the previously linked thread (also in my signature), there is a script to fix that :)

You and your scripts xD I have to get on the pc and install them...

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

That disappeared recently as far as I know.

it has been gone since night theme was made then like in the last 2 months it was finally added so if it is gone again they fucked it up again

it has been gone since night theme was made then like in the last 2 months it was finally added so if it is gone again they fucked it up again

I've seen it on the night theme for the majority of my time using it. Only recently I've noticed it hasn't been there.

I've seen it on the night theme for the majority of my time using it. Only recently I've noticed it hasn't been there.

Initially, they weren't there, but after a fair bit of pressure catman eventually added them back. They seem to have been more comprehensibly removed now though (they were commented out at first, but now they're just gone).

HTTP/2 203

Initially, they weren't there, but after a fair bit of pressure catman eventually added them back. They seem to have been more comprehensibly removed now though (they were commented out at first, but now they're just gone).

I don't remember them being added, as I didn't know of the night theme at the beginning, but my memory is bad and so is me noticing things so it feels like it was removed not too long ago but I dunno.

I don't remember them being added, as I didn't know of the night theme at the beginning, but my memory is bad and so is me noticing things so it feels like it was removed not too long ago but I dunno.

it was removed not that long ago but it wasnt added back in that long ago and has been missing for night theme most the time i have been using it