What game from 2011 to 2013 have you put the most hours in?

That Norwegian Guy

Give me your top three. The runaway winner for me:

ic0ina.jpg

2nd place goes to The Secret World, coming in at 193 Steam-hours (though Steam always seems to be less than reality)

3rd place I can call a tie; Civilization V with 73 hours and Skyrim with 74 hours.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

Batman Arkham City - 383 hours.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

After a few months break, I managed to get 803 hours of BF3. And from ~August to March I got about 900 hours from DOTA 2.

CS 1.6 about 1,900 hours.

Is this the real life? Or is this just fantasy?

Not even year played. Started playing last fall.

DRnXIOX.jpg

Not even year played. Started playing last fall.

DRnXIOX.jpg

How do you get so into this game.. i find it hard since you need a team of 5 and trying to get all 5 people to geather is hard

|Casual Rig| CPU: i5-6600k |MoBo: ROG Gene  |GPU: Asus 670 Direct CU2 |RAM: RipJaws 2400MHz 2x8GB DDR4 |Heatsink: H100i |Boot Drive: Samsung Evo SSD 240GB|Chassis:BitFenix Prodigy |Peripherals| Keyboard:DasKeyboard, Cherry MX Blue Switches,|Mouse: Corsair M40

|Server Specs| CPU: i7-3770k [OC'd @ 4.1GHz] |MoBo: Sabertooth Z77 |RAM: Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz 2x8GB |Boot Drive: Samsung 840 SSD 128GB|Storage Drive: 4 WD 3TB Red Drives Raid 5 |Chassis:Corsair 600t 

Battlefield 3

453 hours

That was the past year and a half lol

Never left my xbox, still in there now lol

Either, minecraft,skyrim,or farcry 3. not too long on any of them tbh.

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

How do you get so into this game.. i find it hard since you need a team of 5 and trying to get all 5 people to geather is hard

I know how it's like to get past the very noob stage. I had couple friends playing with me, teaching me and pushing me forward. 

World of Warcraft. Without a doubt. Even though I played the most during 2008-2010, I'm pretty sure I got a good 2-3000 hours in during the 2011-2013 timeframe. Battlefield 3 comes in second. Then we have CoD: Black Ops and Black Ops 2.

I tend to spend most of my time in MMOs. The consistent world and such really keeps the flow of things. I tend to quit playing FPS games after an hour or two, the downtime gets to me after a while.

| GPU: GT 650M | CPU: i5-3210M | Excuse my language, sometimes I can be pretty vulgar.

Skyrim, 160 hours.

Interested in Linux, SteamOS and Open-source applications? Go here

Gaming Rig - CPU: i5 3570k @ Stock | GPU: EVGA Geforce 560Ti 448 Core Classified Ultra | RAM: Mushkin Enhanced Blackline 8GB DDR3 1600 | SSD: Crucial M4 128GB | HDD: 3TB Seagate Barracuda, 1TB WD Caviar Black, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Case: Antec Lanboy Air | KB: Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Blue | Mouse: Corsair Vengeance M95 | Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

By the way, the reason I set a fairly recent timeframe was that I didn't want to pre-pwn all of you by using my Morrowind time, which is around 4800 hours :P

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

Battlefield 3, 398 hours, 

Black Ops 2, 220 hours, havent played in forever though

3rd Place is probably Minecraft, altough I havent played in like a year

To be honest, all 3 of these games have gotten boring, I am currently playing torchlight 2, Dishonored, and a little bf3 with friends

PC Specs:  2x GTX 550 ti in SLI - Intel i7 2600k @ 3.4Ghz - Thermaltake Overseer Case - 8 GB Corsair Vengeance Ram - 1TB Harddrive - 500 Watt PSU that came with my old prebuilt pc lawl -  ASUS P8P67 EVO

Peripherals:  Razer Deathadder Black Edition - Razer Arctosa Keyboard - Logitech G53 Headset

Cool song of the day: Chief Keef - Round da Rosey    Changed my profile pic again...                                        Mountain Dew is good. So are video games and music. Oh and unicorns.

No idea really. Probably Minecraft.

Stuff I have I like: Moto G - Superlux HD681 Evo - Monoprice 9927

90% of what I say is sarcasm.

Been on steam around a year and a half and right now it's Super Meat Boy at 67 hours

rFactor&GTR2&iRacing+Battlefield 3 ~ 5000-6000 hours

My most ever played game is Call of Duty. I´ve played ~1500 hours in 2009

STARCRAFTUUUUUU TWUUUUUUU!

I don't know how many hours but over 10k games played...... and I still suck. :P

i5 2500k, MSI Z77 Mpower, 4x4 GB Musking Enhanced Blackline. MSI N560GTX-Ti Hawk(temporary), Samsung 830 128, Silverstone Strider Gold Evolution 750w

not sure all games feel like a chore now

i think css or bf3

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.