MSI Nightblade questions

tnlich

Hey Guys/Gals.

I am bored and I want to do 1 bare bone system b4 I fall over or the world burns. I been looking at the Nightblade and I like what I see. 1 I love MSI products since my conversion to Intel. Dependable and they just look darn good. I also would like a LAN party case ,multimedia and can move it anywhere without having a hernia. So to my questions. I seen Luke review this case and the back exhaust fan I seen him throw a Noctua fan back there to demonstrate the uniqueness of the MSI fan. I see the RPM chart(3200-3800 rpm) for this fan but the size isn't there. What is it? 80mm, 92mm? Also on the side sleeve I see that that plastic take off slider. Its a 140 and 120 mm mount. Do you guys think that you can mount a H80i there and if careful enough mounting and dismounting that sleeve when needed or is it a cheap flimsy plastic slider?

Gonna cuffem and stuffem. QUE QUE QUE. I love it I love it. :P

i7 4790K, Asus Z97 Sabertooth S, Crutial M.2 120gig, 32 Gig Corsair Dominators, Corsair h100i, Seagate ST750XL, 2 X MSI R9 290X Lightning's, Corsair air 540 

I hear crickets chirpping.......... :D

Gonna cuffem and stuffem. QUE QUE QUE. I love it I love it. :P

i7 4790K, Asus Z97 Sabertooth S, Crutial M.2 120gig, 32 Gig Corsair Dominators, Corsair h100i, Seagate ST750XL, 2 X MSI R9 290X Lightning's, Corsair air 540