First Time Attempting To Make a Build

Laval1998

OK Hey Guys Thanks For Looking At This Post , Its my first time trying to make a build and i would like to see some of your advice and opinions on it. I am from Singapore by the way. OH yeah I wanna make this black and red themed , My budget for this build/upgrade is about S$2300

CPU : i7 #3770k (S$0) i want to reuse this CPU from my Previous Prebuilt ASUS tower

MOBO : ASRock Extreme Killer 4 (S$188) I chose this cuz its the only MOBO i could find from the Stores in my country

RAM : Cosair Vengeance Pro 1866MHz 8Gb x2 (S$226) I chose this RAM as it fits the Black and Red theme of my build

Storage : 250GB Samsung 840 Evo (S$164) And Seagate Barracuda 2TB (S$108) I usually hear from Linus' videos that this is a decent setup 

GPU : 2 X MSI GTX 970 Gaming Twin Frozer (S$555 X 2) I chose this as i remember Linus saying that this is a pretty decent setup and its colour.

PSU : SeaSonic M12ii 750w Bronze ($?) This does not have a Price as it comes in a bundle with my H440 Case

Case : NZXT H440 Black and Red (S$316) I chose this as it has a window and its Black and Red 

I will mainly use this PC for gaming , I currently am using a ASUS monitor (No clue what model it is ) that is 1080p , i m thinking of upgrading to 1440p later on. So what do u guys think , where do u guys think i can save a bit of money . 

Thanks Guys for your time and words  :)  :)  :)

Buy on GPU first, then upgrade Monitor, then get a 2nd GPU

CPU: Xeon 1230v3 - GPU: GTX 770  - SSD: 120GB 840 Evo - HDD: WD Blue 1TB - RAM: Ballistix 8GB - Case: CM N400 - PSU: CX 600M - Cooling: Cooler Master 212 Evo

Update Plans: Mini ITX this bitch

Very good build. Since you didn't specify your country or store I can't add anything, not that I would.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Looks good to me, you may want to go with a single 970 for now as you will not need more than one for most scenarios at 1080p. Save the money and put it towards a 1440p monitor imo.

RIP in pepperonis m8s

Very good build. Since you didn't specify your country or store I can't add anything, not that I would.

I am from Singapore (Somewhere in South-East Asia) , the two main stores i m buying from 2 shops , I m buying MOBO and Case + PSU bundle from PC theme , the rest are from TradePAC . http://www.hardwarezone.com.sg/priceLists (Here is the link for the price list if you are interested) 

RAM is overpriced, get another set. No need for 2x 970, because holy fucking shit that's OP.

OS is also overpriced

RAM is overpriced, get another set. No need for 2x 970, because holy fucking shit that's OP.

OS is also overpriced

I know the OS is over Priced ... that thats the pricing of OS in my country , n ram prices iun my country are standardized somwhat... i chose this one cuz it matches the build

I know the OS is over Priced ... that thats the pricing of OS in my country , n ram prices iun my country are standardized somwhat... i chose this one cuz it matches the build

I can assure you there is a smaller price for that OS in your country.

I would actually look for an OS form another Shop, but cuz i m buying so much from one store , i would also get lower prices on my other parts , But i did find one for S$128 instead