best wireless headset for gaming?

eadn22

post-140912-0-43372400-1420270542_thumb.

today i bought the corsair gaming h2100 wireless headset they are nice but i feel like they are not loud enough, this might be a stupid question but since they are wireless i cant use a amp or sound card to make them louder cause they are not plugged in to anything also i see people comparing these to

the logitech g930 are they better? and if both of these headsetsare crap which are the best headsets that i could get fro around $150

Go-to recc if you must have a headset is the Kingston HyperX Cloud. You're not going to get decent wireless performance in this price range, generally speaking. Sennheiser 518 and a modmic would be an even better option and come in under budget.

I like my G930's, but they do not have the best audio quality.

RIP in pepperonis m8s

Go-to recc if you must have a headset is the Kingston HyperX Cloud. You're not going to get decent wireless performance in this price range, generally speaking. Sennheiser 518 and a modmic would be an even better option and come in under budget.

Agreed. Learned a lot on audio from these guys here.. my g930 sucked till it decided to give its life away. Ripped foam within 1 year leaving pieces on your head, restart issues with hardware. Can also conflict during in game or videos, really random. And charging fails after 2 years give or take. Basically any headphones are better than headsets.