Half Life 2 Mod (James Bond - Golden Eye)

Ace

Hey guys I have recently downloaded the orange box collection for $20 USD from steam and played a bit of half life 2. After a while I wonder what sort of mods there where for it and came across a mod where it emulates one of my favorite multi-player games as a kid golden eye. It can be found here http://www.moddb.com/mods/goldeneye-source. I was wondering if anyone has already got it and maybe would like top start a server for a bunch of us to play on in due time?

I would love to play so count me in. Maybe we can get a lot of peeps on ts3 or vent and have some fun.

I haven't tried the mod yet but me and my mates have a dedi box that we can maybe use to host a server.

There are also some other mods that we can play like The Hidden but at this point I think it would be best to get together first and see who we have to play.

Is this the real life? Or is this just fantasy?

I would love to play so count me in. Maybe we can get a lot of peeps on ts3 or vent and have some fun.

I haven't tried the mod yet but me and my mates have a dedi box that we can maybe use to host a server.

There are also some other mods that we can play like The Hidden but at this point I think it would be best to get together first and see who we have to play.

Sounds like a plan. Yeah if we can either use skype or razer comms to communicate that would be good too. A deicated server would also be fantastic if we could have a night of playing various Half Life 2 Mods that would be amazing. Just have to get some numbers and a time where it would suit the majority of people.

Oh man! This looks super cool - going to have to pick up orange box soon then!

Sounds like a plan. Yeah if we can either use skype or razer comms to communicate that would be good too. A deicated server would also be fantastic if we could have a night of playing various Half Life 2 Mods that would be amazing. Just have to get some numbers and a time where it would suit the majority of people.

Yep sounds awesome mate! Maybe we can do a sign up thing to see who can join and I actually have a teamspeak 3 server anyways that people could use. :D

Is this the real life? Or is this just fantasy?

Golden Eye Source. Is the best game to convert your some fellow console gamers. Thats how I converted two people so far.

Diamond Cube https://pcpartpicker.com/b/wvPscf 

Diamond 2.0 The FX Rev 2.0 http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z6sMLk

The only Ryce that can Make It Shine Gamer plus a Student Games,Tech,and everything in Between. Showing all Love to@victoriajustice